Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Contests and Giveaways

Contests and Giveaways Dedicated to Advertiser Contests and Giveaways

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
mishimoto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
mishimoto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
$100 From Mishimoto!

Do you have a digital camera and the ability to write a detailed and comprehensive installation guide? If you answered “yes,” then Mishimoto needs your help!

Mishimoto is looking for participants to write installation guides for some of our applications. We will pay you $100 for your time! Here’s how it works:

1. e-mail [email protected] with the make, model, and year of your vehicle.

2. If you are approved (we don’t already have an installation guide for your vehicle), create a detailed installation guide including the removal of your stock radiator and installation of the Mishimoto unit with pictures and caption text.

3. Submit the guide to [email protected] and once the install guide is approved we will cut you a check for $100.

It’s that easy! Check out www.mishimoto.com to see if we make a radiator for your car!

Last edited by mishimoto; 05-29-2009 at 11:04 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2009, 04:26 PM   #2
zaneithan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
zaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
email sent

1993 240sx fastback (wrecked)
1991 240sx SE fastback Daily Driver status
1992 240sx fastback (???)
1986 Toyota Corolla SR5 Coupe (sold)
Old 05-27-2009, 05:16 PM   #3
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Where was this like 3 months ago I would have done a write up from my S14
Old 05-27-2009, 07:32 PM   #4
TanaMU
Zilvia Member

TanaMU will become famous soon enoughTanaMU will become famous soon enoughTanaMU will become famous soon enoughTanaMU will become famous soon enough
Meh. My guide would be like this:

Step 1: remove radiator.

Installation is the reverse of removal.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:01 AM   #5
jon_mr2
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (4)
jon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Would we need a mishimoto radiator pictured in the install?

Say if I were to do my 05 toyota corolla, lol... I noticed you had a listing on your site. So, my question is, could it just be the stock radiator being taken out showing what to take off and just putting the stock one back in? I would assume you guys would want one of your radiators pictured correct? But if not, then I would be interested.

I would do an MR2 as well, but unfortunately that car is in pieces just like my 240sx...

Last edited by jon_mr2; 05-28-2009 at 11:14 AM..
Old 05-28-2009, 11:52 AM   #6
mishimoto
Zilvia Addict

^Yes, we would need a Mishi rad in the picture
Old 05-28-2009, 12:56 PM   #7
clark
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
clark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
forget the 100 bucks. send me a mishimoto rad for free or a very discounted rate, and i'll do it at no charge.

i write very detailed guides.

here is a sample of a turbo rebuild i did:
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/188356...o-rebuild.html
Old 05-28-2009, 12:59 PM   #8
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
gunmetalr32 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
so your saying you have to buy a mishimoto radiator and then document it and write a installation guide, and hope you get picked so you can get $100
Old 05-28-2009, 01:01 PM   #9
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
gunmetalr32 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark View Post
forget the 100 bucks. send me a mishimoto rad for free or a very discounted rate, and i'll do it at no charge.

i write very detailed guides.

here is a sample of a turbo rebuild i did:
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/188356...o-rebuild.html
thats what im saying just send a free radiator and have someone write a guide.. i'll do it for the r32 gtr
Old 05-28-2009, 01:26 PM   #10
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
lol you gais are so funnay
Old 05-28-2009, 07:21 PM   #11
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Send me a used radiator and ill do it, Im broke lol, I dont have the money to buy a new radiator thats why I need $100 haha. Isnt this kind of a catch-22? You should post that this only applies to people with mishi rads.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 05-29-2009, 12:45 AM   #12
SmogSUX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
SmogSUX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SmogSUX
Would we have to pay MSRP? because that's $300, but agency sells em for the S13 for $225 with overnight shipping..

What's the catch? If I'm guaranteed the $100 I'll write a super detailed writeup on my dohc S13
Old 05-29-2009, 01:54 AM   #13
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I just wrecked my front end and put a hole in my Mishimoto rad. Can you guys send me a new one, and I can do a removal and installation write up?
Old 05-29-2009, 02:28 AM   #14
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
damn dude, harsh. are you going to be able to make to HTM this Sunday?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-29-2009, 02:33 AM   #15
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
damn dude, harsh. are you going to be able to make to HTM this Sunday?
Yes, but I need a new radiator. lol. I seem to remember Mishimoto's being cheaper when the brand first came out.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:36 AM   #16
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
dude they pretty much doubled in price. I got my radiator and fans (12") for $230 a couple years back, now some places you're barely able to get the radiator for around that price.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-29-2009, 07:49 AM   #17
bradystrib
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
bradystrib is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
how much do i get if i get the article printed in a magazine?
Old 05-29-2009, 11:06 AM   #18
mishimoto
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmogSUX View Post
Would we have to pay MSRP? because that's $300, but agency sells em for the S13 for $225 with overnight shipping..

What's the catch? If I'm guaranteed the $100 I'll write a super detailed writeup on my dohc S13

Those selected will not have to pay MRSP, they may purchase the radiator from whomever they would like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
I just wrecked my front end and put a hole in my Mishimoto rad. Can you guys send me a new one, and I can do a removal and installation write up?
We are currently looking for write-ups for the removal of the stock radiator with a Mishimoto replacement. However, your accident is covered under warranty, so e-mail [email protected] so that we may send you your new radiator.
Old 05-31-2009, 05:56 PM   #19
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Do you supply the radiator?
Old 06-01-2009, 08:12 AM   #20
mishimoto
Zilvia Addict

No, you will have to purchase the radiator on your own.