Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 06-27-2019, 06:28 PM   #1
oliverb

Trader Rating: (0)
oliverb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cluster not working - 89' 240 s13

hello everyone, I have a 89' 240sx s13 and was taking out the dash to flock it, needed to take the cluster out of course and once i was done, i put the cluster back in, but the very far right black plug in , the 2 metal prongs to the very right of it dented inwards, after plugging it in and setting everything back up nothing was showing on the cluster. only thing was lights, a "fake" check engine light (that wont turn off even with the car off, so its draining when the battery is connected), but none of the gauges on there were, literally everything, the gas meter shows its PAST full, rpm/mph/temp all of that just stays down dosent move.

Was wondering if this has happend to anyone else? or just the fact that the prongs (not sure what its called) either fell out/bent?

going to start researching about getting a replacement one and just switching itout. but also wanted to hear if anyone has had this issue. thanks
oliverb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links