Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 01-15-2019, 06:10 AM   #1
dreaMervaj
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
dreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Tuners in Carolina area

Hey guys

Have a KA-T setup with Nistune that needs a fine tune. Amy shop or tuners recommended in the Carolina area? I'm in Upstate SC (Spartanburg area).
dreaMervaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2019, 01:07 PM   #2
DrSpank
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
DrSpank is on the path to ruinDrSpank is on the path to ruinDrSpank is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm in Charleston,SC and I can do it. Can u send me the tune so I can pick through it or do you want it fine tuned real time?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
DrSpank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 06:26 PM   #3
dreaMervaj
Zilvia Addict

dreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpank View Post
I'm in Charleston,SC and I can do it. Can u send me the tune so I can pick through it or do you want it fine tuned real time?

Send you the tune???

Charleston is a good 3-4 hour drive from me
Old 01-15-2019, 07:06 PM   #4
DrSpank
Zilvia Member

DrSpank is on the path to ruinDrSpank is on the path to ruinDrSpank is on the path to ruin
You can send it to me no problem. PM me for email info.

Old 01-15-2019, 07:29 PM   #5
dreaMervaj
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
You can send it to me no problem. PM me for email info.

Sorry but do you work for a shop? So you're going to set a tune in my Nistune to mimic my setup and return the ECU? What's your price? I'm a bit skeptical as you only have 4 posts.
Old 01-15-2019, 07:34 PM   #6
DrSpank
Zilvia Member

Yeah I'm new here. Just recently got into posting on forums. I'm 32 dont really chitchat. Only registered and got on to buy parts.

So yes, you would send me the ECU and your current setup info(parts list fuel you're running etc) and I'll adjust the tune based on all of that.

If you're skeptical I understand and if you dont want to then it's no worry. I would charge 200 for a fine tune adjustment.

Old 01-15-2019, 07:45 PM   #7
dreaMervaj
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Yeah I'm new here. Just recently got into posting on forums. I'm 32 dont really chitchat. Only registered and got on to buy parts.

So yes, you would send me the ECU and your current setup info(parts list fuel you're running etc) and I'll adjust the tune based on all of that.

If you're skeptical I understand and if you dont want to then it's no worry. I would charge 200 for a fine tune adjustment.

Are you affiliated with any shop?
Old 01-15-2019, 07:46 PM   #8
DrSpank
Zilvia Member

No. I do all my own tuning for people around here and beat all these crazy shop prices.

Old 01-18-2019, 11:03 AM   #9
dreaMervaj
Zilvia Addict

Bump bump bump
Old 01-18-2019, 11:04 AM   #10
DrSpank
Zilvia Member

Well, that's a bit rude. A little common courtesy would have been nice. You know maybe a response to a yes or no instead of finding out like this. Oh well, free bump.

Old 01-18-2019, 02:15 PM   #11
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
1. DrSpank is probably a better tuner than 80% of the tuners who are affiliated with shops, lol. It isn't really rocket science.

2. Martin@RSenthalpy used to fly out to the Carolinas every few months to tune cars. Not sure if he still does that. Perhaps you can text or email him via the contact info on his website.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:17 PM   #12
DrSpank
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
1. DrSpank is probably a better tuner than 80% of the tuners who are affiliated with shops, lol. It isn't really rocket science.

2. Martin@RSenthalpy used to fly out to the Carolinas every few months to tune cars. Not sure if he still does that. Perhaps you can text or email him via the contact info on his website.
Thanks Farzam! I think lol...but he is right. It's not rocket science. Fuel and timing...u get that shit right and the rest of it is purely settings.

Old 01-22-2019, 09:10 PM   #13
dreaMervaj
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Well, that's a bit rude. A little common courtesy would have been nice. You know maybe a response to a yes or no instead of finding out like this. Oh well, free bump.

Thanks for providing your rates via email but I'm still shopping around. Sorry for being rude that was not my intention.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:12 PM   #14
Driftaholic84
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Driftaholic84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
March 9th Martin will be having a dyno day in Atlanta with Jonathan Craig and some time in March in Boone with Jorgan Renegar. You can get more info on the dates on Facebook.
Driftaholic84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 10:23 PM   #15
DrSpank
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreaMervaj View Post
Thanks for providing your rates via email but I'm still shopping around. Sorry for being rude that was not my intention.
No worries. It's the internet lol