Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-15-2018, 07:08 PM   #1
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Bride Low Max Seats S13

Posted this in tech talk, but got no replies, so trying my luck here. A few years back, I bought a set of Bride Digo Type R seats and mounted them on the Bride MO rails, and the seats look and feel really nice. But, I'm only 5'8", and the seat is still a bit high for my taste. Now, I know that bottom mount seats sit high, and to get around that, I'd have to cut the hump on the floorboard and mount the seats to the floor. But, before I do that I wanted to ask those that own reclining Low Max seats like the Gias and the Stradia, how low do they sit? I know that they were designed for S chassis, and R chassis, to lower position of the knees to the steering wheel, so I wanna hear some personal experiences with these seats. If they sit at OEM level or a little lower, I may just pick up a pair. I do not want to run full buckets at this time, so please do not suggest that.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2018, 01:32 PM   #2
Ratpack_Chad
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Ratpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have Bride SL-type rails for my Brix 1.5, I believe they are the lowest bottom mount rails for s chassis. Its basically on the floor and the slider still works. Not sure if its compatible with the digo seat or if it might need some modifications.
Old 10-25-2018, 03:38 PM   #3
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratpack_Chad View Post
I have Bride SL-type rails for my Brix 1.5, I believe they are the lowest bottom mount rails for s chassis. Its basically on the floor and the slider still works. Not sure if its compatible with the digo seat or if it might need some modifications.
But, there is still that hump in s13's. How did those rails go lower than it?
Old 10-26-2018, 02:02 PM   #4
Ratpack_Chad
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Ratpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Sorry I didn't think about that i run them on the passenger side for both of my cars.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:11 PM   #5
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Still searching for answers.
Old 11-22-2018, 07:20 AM   #6
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
just ordered some juran sr rails for my brixs. from what Ive seen they sit low I will have to compare to a bride MO.

I use to have MO's on my eastbear sigma sports (similar to r34 seats) it sat around what OEM was.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 07:30 AM   #7
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Juran rails are the old bride SL type rails and the SL type rails will work with the digo if the MO did.
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 07:31 AM   #8
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
But, there is still that hump in s13's. How did those rails go lower than it?
It is the angle of how the rail sits on the floor totally will be way lower
Old 11-30-2018, 03:50 PM   #9
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
It is the angle of how the rail sits on the floor totally will be way lower
Okay, I'll have to look into these rails, since I like my seats, I just want em a bit lower.
Old 03-24-2019, 01:16 PM   #10
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Bumping this back up. Still haven't gotten a solid answer.
Old 04-01-2019, 09:55 PM   #11
BoostnS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (30)
BoostnS13 will become famous soon enoughBoostnS13 will become famous soon enoughBoostnS13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
I have the Gias and they dont sit low with the Bride rails. If you plan on using a helmet and have a sunroof, good luck lol. After market steering wheel is a must. If you want a low position seat rail, id suggest just getting some custom rails.
BoostnS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 01:31 AM   #12
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostnS13 View Post
I have the Gias and they dont sit low with the Bride rails. If you plan on using a helmet and have a sunroof, good luck lol. After market steering wheel is a must. If you want a low position seat rail, id suggest just getting some custom rails.
No sunroof, and no helmet. Not sure who can make custom seat rails.
Old 04-04-2019, 03:16 AM   #13
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i had the "group buy round 2" GIAS seats from sonic motor, and their in-house 240sx brackets. if you take out the cushions it feels like you are sitting pretty low. not that its a comfy ride, but if you need to sit low its an idea... The harness holes when the seats were reclined fully forward were about 2 inches above the top of the door card. hopefully this is a good visual for you.

-Jimmy
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 09:40 AM   #14
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

like i said the BRIDE NO45 SL rails are the lowest they made for the non fixed back seats

SL rail

MO RAIL in the middle

granted they wont fit the low max non fixed seats but will fit everything else
Old 04-04-2019, 02:53 PM   #15
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
like i said the BRIDE NO45 SL rails are the lowest they made for the non fixed back seats

SL rail

MO RAIL in the middle

granted they wont fit the low max non fixed seats but will fit everything else
Thanks for the pictures. It does show that the Juran rails have less of an upward angle, vs the Bride MO rails. That should just be enough drop for me to sit comfortably.
Old 04-07-2019, 05:37 AM   #16
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Of course man, yeah juran still sells them brand new, or you can try your luck with yaj and look for a used Bride NO45SL LH rail chances are they might be oxidated tho.