Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 03-09-2016, 04:42 PM   #91
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by beems240sx View Post
Are those OE rear valances and lip or FRP? Fitment looks spectacular! I'm running white TE's on mine and now I want 18's for the rear...
Brand new OEM.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2016, 11:40 AM   #92
AMIGOSTYLE
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
AMIGOSTYLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
you are literally building my two dream cars ! i wana b like u wen i grow up
https://youtu.be/MbeBjpiAhJk
Old 03-25-2016, 11:54 AM   #93
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Hah.

Little sneak peek.

Recently acquired new front brakes.

The Endless brakes I have are cool, but the rotor size is small. Single piece rotor.

Greddy brakes use 2pc rotors.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 03-25-2016, 02:32 PM   #94
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
too legit for zilvia.
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 03:44 PM   #95
GojiraCometh

Trader Rating: (0)
GojiraCometh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Those brakes tho... where's that meme of homer with his tounge out. lol
GojiraCometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 03:44 PM   #96
GojiraCometh

GojiraCometh is an unknown quantity at this point
GojiraCometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 05:09 PM   #97
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
This is how old school members build a car!

Great gear!
shinhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 07:15 PM   #98
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
This thing is going to be AMAZING!!! Quality parts all around...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 07:36 AM   #99
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
<3 this build
Old 04-24-2016, 10:16 AM   #100
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Sheesh......
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:37 PM   #101
angeld12

Trader Rating: (2)
angeld12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I hate you lol
You bought those lmgt4 just hours before I sent the money to streeter.
I'm sure the car is going to be nuts once it's done.
angeld12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 10:03 PM   #102
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

A true forever build.

Better late than never I suppose!

A lot has happened over the last few years. My wife and I had a daughter (now almost 6!), twin boys, and I've buried myself in project car after project car.

Having taken this car apart back in 2009~, I was certain I had misplaced or accidentally sold off some important bits I would have needed for this build.

My focus now is fully assembling every single last S-chassis I own to finally part ways with all of the extra/unnecessary parts I have held onto over the years.

I recently sourced some OG bronze TE37's in amazing shape for their age. These won't be the permanent wheels for me considering my heart is set on my rare spec LMGT4's.

Not wanting to drill holes on my base model trunk lid, I held onto a real 180sx trunk lid that already had the factory holes for the 180sx wing. It made the install a breeze. Just have to shave the rear wiper hole since I won't be running it.

Also replaced the rear bumper with a mint 180sx rear bumper. My dumbass melted a good chunk of my original bumper with an aftermarket exhaust I used to have sometime in 2007-2008.

I did mock up every single last suspension piece I have for this car. Part of that was test fitting the PBM front and rear drop knuckles and deciding whether I want to keep them or stick with the original knuckles.

My Rotora 6pot front / 4pot rear was the biggest set of brakes I could fit behind my 17/18 stagger. Nicest thing about the Rotora set is it allows me to keep the Z32 rear drum set up.

Not quite there with all of my interior mock ups, but I am slowly digging out every last piece I have going in. This is a brand new Cusco cage for LHD I've had for a few years. My next focus is installing the cage and trimming the spare/donor panels as accurately as I can. That way, I can cut out the holes on my permanent panels and have it be spot on.

Once I get the cage going, I'll snap a few pictures of the interior. I already installed a complete 180sx seat belt swap running all of the correct trim panels and headliner. I even went as far as hanging onto a 180sx carpet, mostly due to it not having the raised areas that you would normally have for the auto seat belts.

After the interior is sorted, I'll be moving over to the engine bay and doing a final mock up before everything has to come off again to be restored/refinished.

Ultimately decided on an S15 SR and a 5-speed trans.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 05-27-2021, 08:20 AM   #103
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
It's good to see this thing coming together after all these years. This car was the one to really convince me that the chuki bumper could look good!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 12:03 PM   #104
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
finally part ways with all of the extra/unnecessary parts I have held onto over the years.
You're gonna make sure us old timers get first crack on purchasing these parts riiiiiiight?
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 04:31 PM   #105
Unit 02

Unit 02 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice to see a build of this quality in this day n age
Unit 02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 06:14 PM   #106
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Yo crimson have you finished your car yet ? Lol
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 11:51 AM   #107
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Yo crimson have you finished your car yet ? Lol
Hah, no.

Absolutely no rush on it.

Busy with work and prioritizing spending time with my kiddos.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-08-2022, 12:42 PM   #108
koukis13
Leaky Injector

koukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the rough
Sick build bro. Crazy stuff!
koukis13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 12:43 PM   #109
koukis13
Leaky Injector

koukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the rough
We're twins!
koukis13 is offline   Reply With Quote