Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-07-2007, 12:17 PM   #91
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^this was bumped for that??? ahahahahaa.

speaking of living dead, they need to remake Dracula. non of this straight to dvd crap.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2007, 12:48 PM   #92
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
Not exactly "Living dead" but . . .

Anyone check out Black Sheep?

http://www.blacksheep-themovie.com/

"40 Million sheep in New Zealand, and THEY'RE PISSED OFF"

Saw the trailer when watching Grind House flicks.

Flesh-eating SHEEP on a Mutha Fucking Rampage!

I watched it.
It's amazing.
But I don't know how.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:45 AM   #93
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I can't tell if this is tongue in cheek or serious...

http://www.archaeology.org/online/fe...s/zombies.html
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 10:41 AM   #94
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
i like the shovel tech. GREAT info. lol.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:05 PM   #95
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
So is this thread just about zombie movies or can we tlk about zombie comic books also if so what does everyone think of "Walking Dead" greatest zombie comic ever
satal95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 10:16 AM   #96
jackjack
Post Whore!

again. not zombie, but living dead. this was on last night.....

how can you resist casper van dien & coolio
Old 11-12-2007, 10:45 PM   #97
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
oh shit i just saw the commercial "i am legend"

will smith vs zombies vampire

looks like theres lots of cg.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:59 PM   #98
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Fido = dont waste your time.

and Black Sheep reminds me of that tamacco eps from the simpsons ha. looks dope.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:24 PM   #99
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
diomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerdurden007 View Post
^this was bumped for that??? ahahahahaa.

speaking of living dead, they need to remake Dracula. non of this straight to dvd crap.
True. More Dracula movies need to come out. Modern Dracula living in the States or in England would be nice.
diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:38 AM   #100
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Here is a list of some recent and upcoming zombie related movies:

http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/zombies.php
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:52 AM   #101
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcgarrett View Post

Thanks!

Diary of the Dead

LATEST NEWS

The film has reportedly received a February '08 theatrical release.

HELLS YEA!
Old 11-13-2007, 11:27 AM   #102
jackjack
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcgarrett View Post

yeah.... that site rocks.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:39 PM   #103
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
heads up...
this living dead online game should be coming out 2008.

http://www.exanimusthegame.com/gallery.php
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 07:57 AM   #104
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Per the other thread. Here's actual pics of our Zombie Bunker.

It's the attic of our house. The only access point is in the garage up the vertical ladder. There's sheets of Plywood up there that I can use to barricade spacing int he house off so we can still safely access them. The bathroom isn't far away so I thought about knocking a hole int he ceiling and then boarding up the window and door to give us access to that. We also have a roll up ladder. This is however only temporary, like 4-5 days. After that when the some of the chaos dies down (no pun intended) we hop in our car and head up North to Nicole's grandma's house. She lives in the Northwoods of WI where there's very few people. Her house is located on the shores of a small lake called Long Lake. The house is also built on a penninsula. So we only need to worry about protecting ourselves from one side. And since my father-in-law goes hunting up there once a year (grandma lives there all year though) it's stock full of GNA, that's Guns-N-Ammo.

Old 12-10-2007, 03:33 PM   #105
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I like to think about this pretty often just cause it's kinda fun. Answer this:

What would you do if the outbreak hit RIGHT NOW!? Where you are RIGHT NOW!? What's your plan?

For me I'm at work, in a corporate office. I'd pretty much be fucked. I have no car since it's winter time and the coupe is in storage.

So, have my boss follow me, I'd grab my cell, and barricade us in one of the stock rooms. Make sure it's secure (no one else in there). I'd call my wife and since she's usually home have her get in the zombie bunker and stay put (hey if I don't make it I don't want her going down too). I'd wait for some of the commotion to die down. I'd see what I can use in the room to either make a torch from or use as a weapon. Once I feel the coast is a little more clear (hrs maybe) we'd jet for his car. It's only about 40" from the building. I'd have him take me home. Hopefully we get there safe. From that point, he can either stay with us, or leave to find his family.

it's not the best plan I realize, but that would be what I'd have to work with.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:26 PM   #106
backroadtouge
Zilvia Member

backroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the rough
hah good question. im at home, and in my room alone i got 2 cases of shotgun shells. (i shoot skeet alot) soo, location wise, im probably screwed, but ill crank the metal and go down shooting

お金も腕も、何も無い・
backroadtouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:28 PM   #107
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
right now?

im at my apartment. i have two cars at my disposal. i live on the second floor on a two story building.

i would barricade the door and stay the night. as soon as day breaks, id be out of here. where to? i dont know.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:36 PM   #108
jackjack
Post Whore!

this is going to rock

Old 12-10-2007, 04:49 PM   #109
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

supad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to supad0rk Send a message via MSN to supad0rk
What would you do if the outbreak hit RIGHT NOW!? Where you are RIGHT NOW!? What's your plan?

I'm at my girlfriend's place near SJSU, I'm dead because I wouldn't be able to tell students from zombies. The only things close to me is sicissors and a fish bowl. The apartment has no food that I could take and by the time i could drive to any store it would be chaos and I would likely die there.

First thing would be to toss my gf in the car, lock the doors, use the GPS to find some gun store and make a break for it avoiding all freeways. Hit anything that looks at me like food. Get as much guns and ammo as quickly as I can and head back to my apartment, second story two bedroom and no way of access to my place from any windows but I have a window next to the door to kill anything that decides to come up to it. From there it would just be surviving on as much food that is left in my barren apartment... and if we run out of food and it's still unsafe to go out and find food... well that's why i brought my girlfriend along.
supad0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:03 PM   #110
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerdurden007 View Post
this is going to rock

I've been waiting for the m to release a release date but nothing so far. I heard it's REALLY good.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:11 PM   #111
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Old 12-10-2007, 05:14 PM   #112
jackjack
Post Whore!

where you talking about this? according to bloody-disgusting.com

Diary of the Dead (George A. Romero's) (Sundance)
Release Date: February 15, 2008

Director: George A. Romero Writer: George A. Romero
Starring: Shawn Roberts Joshua Close Michelle Morgan Jon Dinicoi Phillip Riccio Scott Wentworth
Old 12-10-2007, 05:18 PM   #113
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
I'd be screwed.
I'm in the middle of a population center, and my car is out of gas.
I have several tire irons and a floor jack handle within arm's reach however, and there's a hard hat nearby.
I would have to find a way to get to my apt, then immediatly get out of LA.
The freeways would be totally jammed, so I'd take the river basins out of town.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:23 PM   #114
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
heads up...
this living dead online game should be coming out 2008.

http://www.exanimusthegame.com/gallery.php
To follow up on more zombie games:

http://www.l4d.com/
woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:49 PM   #115
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post

I work at a small office in Santa Monica. It on the 2nd floor. The doors are locked at the entrance and the doorways to the 2nd floor. If zombies have not gotten inside the bldg, its actually quite secure for a couple of days. I have my pos crx in the garage, although with the outbreak and where I'm at (right next to 405 frwy) it'll be useless.

Best course of action is just to get holed up for a few days, then Im screwed. Basically no weapons (other than office furniture), and no food. There is some candy and water, but it's not going to last me over a week. Escape is out of the question. Its just a matter of finding all the local spots for food and supplies and taking the risk to do raids.

On the other hand, if the zombies have already gotten inside the office I'm finished for for sure.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:01 PM   #116
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
oh shit i just saw the commercial "i am legend"

will smith vs zombies vampire

looks like theres lots of cg.
Is that why he's alone? I was wondering what that movie was going to be about.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:34 PM   #117
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
I'm at work, w/ 2 trucks and integra, and two motorcycles. Half a mile down the road is the armory w/ at least 200 M-16s, and 100 M-4s.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:43 PM   #118
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Seing as to how im in a mall RIGHT NOW!!!.Theres several ways to get to safety.Theres a store here thats sells grips of swords, knives, and various other weapons.Also the tinder box is here I can score more knives from there.
Also there easy acces to the 91 freeway and plenty of cars to pick from.Some one that works here at the mall has an BMW 650i I plan on taking that.
Old 12-10-2007, 11:48 PM   #119
s13silvia03
Zilvia Addict

Location: PA.....I always thought that dogs...umm...layed eggs, and I learned something today
s13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to s13silvia03
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post

I realize I'm a bit late with this, but at the time of the post, I was at work, so if the outbreak happened then, I'd would have been on the road in this:

With company gas card and would have been fucking clueless on where to go lol. Probably would have just started heading north and hoping for the best. Don't really have any type of weapons or anything in the van, tire iron, big ass spotlight, thats about it...
Old 12-11-2007, 12:58 AM   #120
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I'm at home right now, so i think i'd be pretty well off. We've got some shitty swords in the living room, tons of car parts we could use as weapons, my jeep, and my bro's cars. I'd rather take my jeep for its offroading abilities, and i'd like to use that shit in urban atmosphere anyways. I'd roll down a block or so, and raid guns, and find a nice place to hole up.

I'd find a nice decent place for non-perishable foods. I don't eat much, 'malnourished' by american standards, so food that would last you clowns a month would last me 4.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote