Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-08-2012, 12:51 PM   #1
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Sneakerheads

Thought i could make a thread so all the zilvia sneakerheads can come together and talk about kicks. Share pics of some heat you guys have. Talk about upcoming releases and if you are gonna cop or not.

Here are some of my recent purchases.

Jordan 4's Military blue for me, my girl and son

Jordan 4's fire red for me and my son

Can not wait for the "Bred" 4's in November.

As you can see i love Jordan 4's but have a lot more shoes that i'll post later.

p.s. If you dont like shoes and think spending money on shoes is dumb then dont post. Sneakerheads know what certain shoes are worth so lets keep this cool.
slamburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2012, 12:59 PM   #2
jesse_s13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
jesse_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
theres a fashion thread floating around
Old 08-08-2012, 01:31 PM   #3
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Actually gave up my grails for S13 parts, haha. I'm still subtlety in the game but I only cop shoes that I can wear. Here are some of my grails.

Air Jordan 06 Retro Grape 5's by J. Sumera, on Flickr

WDYWT 1/23/10 by J. Sumera, on Flickr

1999 Cement IVs by J. Sumera, on Flickr

Air Jordan 1995 OG Magic X's by J. Sumera, on Flickr

DS Air Max 90: Infared by J. Sumera, on Flickr

Newest Pick Up: 6/18/10 by J. Sumera, on Flickr
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #4
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse_s13 View Post
theres a fashion thread floating around
This is Sneaker specific.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #5
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
Actually gave up my grails for S13 parts, haha. I'm still subtlety in the game but I only cop shoes that I can wear. Here are some of my grails.
nice line up, i feel the same way i only buy to wear.

I have metalic 5's from 2007 release. And my sons first pair of J's Concord 11's
Old 08-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #6
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Oh & found these WDYWT photos. RIP the legacy that was: Shortypop.

Old 08-08-2012, 01:44 PM   #7
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamburger View Post
I have metalic 5's from 2007 release. And my sons first pair of J's Concord 11's
http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/...73068267_n.jpg
I couldn't & still can't commit to buying any of recent releases. After seeing the Cool Grey's & the workmanship that JB put into their shoes, I could NOT see myself buying re-re-re-re-re-retros.

The Chicago's that came out were NOTHING like my old '95 Orlando's. The material was shit and my shoes were from fucking '95. And don't even get me started on the Cement IV's they put out.

However, the re-re-re-re-release of the 3's were alright. I wanted to cop but I was fine borrowing my cousin's 01's if I ever wanted to wear 'em, haha.

With all of this said, the shoe game has gone to shit. Camp-out's are absolutely dangerous, resellers ask for double retail, little boppers think they're collectors with the shitty bullshit that Jordan brand is putting out. Same went for Nike, after those black/purple releases, it went downhill.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:28 PM   #8
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
My store does a twitter lottery/RSVP. Nike has adapted to that style of releases as well.

No more camp-outs needed.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:38 PM   #9
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
I couldn't & still can't commit to buying any of recent releases. After seeing the Cool Grey's & the workmanship that JB put into their shoes, I could NOT see myself buying re-re-re-re-re-retros.

The Chicago's that came out were NOTHING like my old '95 Orlando's. The material was shit and my shoes were from fucking '95. And don't even get me started on the Cement IV's they put out.

However, the re-re-re-re-release of the 3's were alright. I wanted to cop but I was fine borrowing my cousin's 01's if I ever wanted to wear 'em, haha.

With all of this said, the shoe game has gone to shit. Camp-out's are absolutely dangerous, resellers ask for double retail, little boppers think they're collectors with the shitty bullshit that Jordan brand is putting out. Same went for Nike, after those black/purple releases, it went downhill.
EVERYTHING you said is why I do not allow myself to pay full price for anything. The triple stitching and better leathers from the Jordans I had in middle and high school are all gone, and the shoes are technologically inferior, but INVARIABLY cost more. As I am one to buy shoes that I intend to wear, I will not pay that kind of money for a lesser product.
I do most of my sneaker shopping in “comeup” mode – I will scour outlets and such for 60% or more off of retail.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #10
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

I agree on the quality thing, i was not very happy with my fire red 4's but ive always loved sneakers and will continue to collect. The thing with 90's shoes are they are EXPENSIVE to buy because they are "OG" and turn yellow quickly and the soles start to fall apart.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #11
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Here is one of my OG shoes, Max uptempo's black and volt
Old 08-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #12
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
^^ I had a pair of those in High school!

I sold a LOT of my collection when I was in University since I could use the money at that time. I haven't been looking much as of late but I've got my eyes on a Jordan VI USA pack and a pair of foamposite's.
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:42 AM   #13
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nice, i gotta post up some stuff when i get home. Feel free to catch my stuff on Instagram - The_kis
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:01 AM   #14
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:

WDYWT 1/23/10 by J. Sumera, on Flickr
I've always wanted a pair of white low cuts of these. Had a pair of them back in HS.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:14 AM   #15
S14kouki_10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
S14kouki_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
So what kind of shoe cleaner do you guys use. I just ordered some jason mark shoe cleaner, going to try it out.
S14kouki_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:53 AM   #16
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
bred 4 looks hott
h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #17
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
tootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Shoe game fucked up! I need a Shoe connect .. Anyways these came in the mail ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344531375.558801.jpg
tootall4la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:32 AM   #18
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
I've always wanted a pair of white low cuts of these. Had a pair of them back in HS.
you mean like these? i have low 11's

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14kouki_10 View Post
So what kind of shoe cleaner do you guys use. I just ordered some jason mark shoe cleaner, going to try it out.
I use MINT cleaners i got them at footlocker
Old 08-09-2012, 05:43 PM   #19
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
^^^I hate you, I want the baby blue trimmed ones. The black and red ones pictured earlier were exactly the same ones as my first Jordans in HS.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:10 AM   #20
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
for cleaner i live by the magic eraser and suede cleaner
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:19 PM   #21
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift

Pulled out a few from the collection whilst cleaning...

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:30 PM   #22
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Nice line up. I see 11's, 7's, 3's and 5's

You looking forward to any new releases?
Old 08-10-2012, 09:40 PM   #23
S14kouki_10
Zilvia Addict

S14kouki_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
sadly I've only had 2 pairs of Jordan's, lol spizikes. i like addidas though kinda want to get into the whole jordan scene
S14kouki_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 02:24 AM   #24
stilmissmysti
Zilvia Member

stilmissmysti is an unknown quantity at this point

I try to buy them when I can my flints from 99 have seen enough so I think I'm going to buy them again online...

Love the thread
stilmissmysti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #25
colombianbryan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
colombianbryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
My lebron 8 v2 sprites

Old 08-13-2012, 02:09 PM   #26
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Anyone seen the new pics for the Labron X? Also the new KD's? thought?
Old 08-13-2012, 08:56 PM   #27
JoshuaB91
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
JoshuaB91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
For leather shoes and such, I just use the mr clean magic eraser to clean up my shoes. Works very well.

Anyways, I wish I can love shoes the way I did. I never had some heat, but I still appreciated the ones I had mostly Nike sb. I sold most of my shoes :/. I'm more into janoski's now. They are simple and nice!
Old 08-13-2012, 09:42 PM   #28
colombianbryan
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamburger View Post
Anyone seen the new pics for the Labron X? Also the new KD's? thought?
yea there are a couple pics out there. sneakernews and kickyourshoes plus many more have pics. and new kd's im iffy about... they need more detailed pics!
Old 08-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #29
musikjunkie
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
musikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i feel the X's are a rehash of the 8's but ill wait to see more colorways. but the kd's are gonna just like hyperdunks with the zoom air in the front and back. my collection is getting way to big and considering how whack jordans have been lately im moving towards runners again
musikjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:27 PM   #30
colombianbryan
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by musikjunkie View Post
i feel the X's are a rehash of the 8's but ill wait to see more colorways. but the kd's are gonna just like hyperdunks with the zoom air in the front and back. my collection is getting way to big and considering how whack jordans have been lately im moving towards runners again
dang same here man! just looking to get the raptor 7's bred 4's and 11's cause that's all i need to be happy for my jordans. but runners are killing it right now and really excited to get my hands on some new pairs