Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum

Reviews Forum Post your fair and objective reviews of private sellers and commercial businesses here.

Old 04-27-2008, 02:14 PM   #1
mayorquimby

Trader Rating: (0)
mayorquimby has a spectacular aura aboutmayorquimby has a spectacular aura aboutmayorquimby has a spectacular aura aboutmayorquimby has a spectacular aura aboutmayorquimby has a spectacular aura aboutmayorquimby has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sard R2d2 Bov?

Anyone running a SARD R2D2 blow off valve? If you are give me some feedback. I am interested in buying one, but the way it connects to the hotpipe makes it look kinda cheap!! (you know, with the rubber intrcooler boot) you can either praise it or slam it!! my other choice is the HKS, which everyone has. THANKS
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2008, 02:44 PM   #2
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Search, been covered many times.