Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 09-05-2019, 01:10 PM   #1
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
FS: Work Meister S1 2019 build date 18x10 -16 18x11 +5 5x114.3

soldhirughsjdvfuygihj

Last edited by Farzam; 12-12-2020 at 08:13 AM..
Farzam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2019, 08:08 AM   #2
doitsidewayz
Zilvia Addict

doitsidewayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Fuck..... I want these lol
doitsidewayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 07:15 PM   #3
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by doitsidewayz View Post
Fuck..... I want these lol
Well you're in luck, they're for sale! Buy them. With money! Or set up a PayPal credit situation and then buy them!
Old 09-16-2019, 09:37 AM   #4
Farzam
Post Whore!

To clarify, tires were included with the price. If you don't want them I can separate
Old 09-17-2019, 05:58 PM   #5
doitsidewayz
Zilvia Addict

doitsidewayz is an unknown quantity at this point
fk! lolol
why aren't these gone yet?!
doitsidewayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 01:13 AM   #6
Farzam
Post Whore!

Bump, lost interest in selling wheels but would be down to sell them again. I moved to Los Angeles, the car is back home, and I don't plan on bringing it here so the wheels serve me no purpose. I'd post the car for sale but I don't even wanna deal with the hassle lol
Old 12-28-2019, 03:09 PM   #7
signalpuke
@savagepuke

Trader Rating: (3)
signalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
I'd post the car for sale but I don't even wanna deal with the hassle lol
Shipping a car isn't that difficult or expensive. If you have someone back home that has access to it and the keys all they have to do is sign some paperwork when the guy shows up with the truck. If it's a residential address you will need to make sure that an 18 wheeler can get in there and back out again easily, or meet up with them at a place with a lot of space for them to navigate around like an actual dealership. You never know who would want to buy it if you put it up for sale. I've bought/sold cars all over the country.
signalpuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 03:55 AM   #8
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalpuke View Post
Shipping a car isn't that difficult or expensive. If you have someone back home that has access to it and the keys all they have to do is sign some paperwork when the guy shows up with the truck. If it's a residential address you will need to make sure that an 18 wheeler can get in there and back out again easily, or meet up with them at a place with a lot of space for them to navigate around like an actual dealership. You never know who would want to buy it if you put it up for sale. I've bought/sold cars all over the country.
I work at a dealership and deal with transporting cars very frequently, that isn't an issue. I don't have anywhere to store the car, and I have too much going on to justify transport/storage costs for a car I drive maybe 1,000 miles annually. The roads here suck ass and then I'd wish I had my trailer, getting in a wreck in a fully stripped/caged car with no helmet out here wouldn't be fun. It's a whole can of worms. I'll just go home every couple months and enjoy it, and I have a friend who drives it and gets the fluids moving every 10 days or so.