Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 12-18-2002, 11:48 PM   #1
four
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
four is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to four
SUGGESTION for vB

you know how our old ones on the "Zilvia.net Fourums", section had the topic for the most recent post. Well, why doesnt vB have that shown. Im not complaining though, this board loads waaaayyy faster.
four is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2002, 12:32 AM   #2
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
yea i noticed that too. also if you could bring back the old smilies that would be great
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 11:52 AM   #3
S13Grl
Married to the Mob

S13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to allS13Grl is a name known to all
When you just log in, it should give you a button that takes you to new posts. We're working on smileys. Well, West is . Hope you enjoy the new forum!!! Thanks for your suggestions!
S13Grl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 10:24 PM   #4
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Is there any way that you can make a button to go straight to PM's...or like a little thing that tells you if you have any new ones?
kandyflip445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2002, 07:16 AM   #5
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
Quote:
Originally posted by S13Grl
When you just log in, it should give you a button that takes you to new posts. We're working on smileys. Well, West is . Hope you enjoy the new forum!!! Thanks for your suggestions!
yea i just noticed it now that u tell me kool! but can i give a suggestion? could u make it BIGGER? i saw it next to my SN and its in small text, cant bearly see it much. i think you should make it bigger so more people notice it, since im always looking for new post to view and not have to go thru every section to see which post is new
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 04:28 PM   #6
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

West has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to West
I will look into that, Im sick of seeing the most recent poster rather then the topic title too. I about 90% sure there is a hack to do this.

As for the PM, I will look into that also, I didnt know how to get into my PMs for awhile too, they are @ the bottom of the main forums page below active members or something. Ill have to make one of those buttons for PM.