Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-07-2015, 11:31 AM   #1
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
The HISTORY OF ZILVIA/ Geopolitical Analysis of Silvia culture

While it is relatively unknown when Zilvia was first founded, our anthropologists believe it to be sometime in the early 2000's possibly the year 2001. This early history is rampant with strife and contest, as can be examined by impartial analysis of old threads of the ancient early 2000's era. It is unknown who was king of Zilvia at this time, put subtle examination demonstrates it is difficult to know for certain.

Early Zilvia history appears to have been dominated by a few major figures, Agammenmon, Mr. Mesistopheles, Yuri, and a few others. These are key figures who we can see in the ancient beginning pages of the forums major threads.
Warnings like:
Don't shit up this thread !
Don't quote pics!
Don't post mediocre wheel fitment!
Etc
Seem to give premise to the idea that the culture of a majority of the people of zilvia hasn't changed, but rather the silvias themselves have.

Many of the original Zilvia members are long dead, and we must therefore be careful in our observations as a result, as they are not available for interview at this time.
Vital to the understanding of Zilvia history is the proper timeline of events and the observations of how Zilvia culture has changed over time.

Therefore, we can split Zilvia eras up into a concise timeline of events and cultures. Starting here

The Era of OEM aero, and 15' Aftermarket wheels 2001-2005
This era is characterized by sr20 swaps being literally the only element necessary for a "built vehicle" and the holders of said swapped cars being the nobles of the Zilvia hierarchy.

2001: Zilvia is born out of contention with rival forum NICOclub over the amount of shitty cars , and questions about turboing a mothers sentra.

2002: Zilvia becomes the capital of aftermarket Nissan car culture, though its early kings are unknown

2003: Zilvia grows, but growing migrants from rival NICOclub cause the need for the creation of an ideology called "noob flaming"
It is believed that the jester of the Zilvia court, username: Soapgun, is believed to have come into existence at this time

2004: The birth of kouki 180sx aero in the american market being the only acceptable aero for 240 hatchbacks hands down.

2005: the end of an era of relative peace and tranquility dominated by flourishing Tech Threads, and the overall foundation of vital Zilvia knowledge.

**There also appears to have been some members of zilvia who joined for 300zx reasons, but upon retrospect on how much these vehicles suck, appear to have died out by late 2005. **

The Era of Zilvia Enlightenment, 2006-2010

This era is characterized by the advent of what can be described as modern tuned Nissan Culture, and the belief in fully modified vehicles being that which should describe any proper 240, but this ideology was never fully oriented, even in the present day.
2006: Pepperoni nipples coilovers appear to have revolutionized the coilover market. Known for their superb stiffness, and excellent response to driver stimulation, these coilovers appear to have seen widespread use, with some Zilvia nobles being buried with or in them.

2007 Death of username Mr Mephistopheles:
The Zilvia noble, Mr Mephistopheles appears to have begun to die of in this era. After years of Zilvia ruling he appears to have died, either by the hands of rival yakuza members or by his own sileighty having negligence. he is never heard from again.

2008 Absorption of Yuri into the very fabric of Zilvia.net .
Username: yuri is believed to have succumbed to Zilvia forces sometime during 2008 ( or later, sources vary), and become a Ghost in the Zilvia Shell. He exists even now as an entity, spinning the very connections of Zilvia wiring, more wire than man.

2009 It is believed that several Zilvia factions have resolved their differences, and begun to work together for a new Zilvia order. This alliance broke down upon criticism by leading Zilvia nobles of each others cars.

2010 This year is unimportant, but a recollection of Zilvia culture can be had.
It would appear that a very large % of Zilvia nobles appear to be some sort of military entity, that have been living among Japanese people, adopting the ways of their car culture and dragging them back to the United states along with a new found obsession for black hair and hot thighs.

The era of boredom, and end of the nujabes listening early 2000's hegemony of Zilvia nobles 2011-2012

Nothing really happens in this era other than a few key events.
2011 The advent of a disease known as LS.
This disease is known to have claimed many a poor silvia, and the effects of this pestilence still appear today. By foolishly not stamping out this menace at its very beginning , the Zilvia nobles appear to have allowed it to fester, and become the GM fanboy pestilence you see today.

2012 The death of username: soapgun
Causes unknown

The beginning of the golden age, marked by the birth of username:kashira kureijii. 2013-present.
The new master of all Zilvia kind, but apparently not the japanese language, appears to have been born at this time. His name appears to by mistranslated by 16 year old japanese language skills, and is absolutely meaningless. He is unable to change it however, further marking his utter incompetence.

2013 Begginning of the kashira kureijii dynasty

2014 The world is cold and I have to much spare time/ am alone.

2015-present
It would appear that the sons of ancient Zilvia have become spoiled by their fathers newfound wealth, leading to a disease Zilvia biologist have named mhubeny180sx syndrome. It is unknown whether or no this will spread throughout Zilvia upon the production of more sons by original users, but it is a looming threat to all things good in the universe.

Yay Zilvia Yay! history changes and 40 minutes of spare time irrevocably lost

Last edited by kashira kureijii; 10-22-2015 at 11:54 AM..
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2015, 11:45 AM   #2
Initial Drift
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Initial Drift has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Beautiful.... just beautiful.

Didn't you forget about the time with the premie trolls deleting faqs, effectively stifling some of the growth of the up and coming 240sx owners?

I hope the mhubeny180sx syndrome comes to an end real fast.......
Initial Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 11:58 AM   #3
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
2015-present
It would appear that the sons of ancient Zilvia have become spoiled by their fathers newfound wealth, leading to a disease Zilvia biologist have named mhubeny180sx syndrome.
Old 10-07-2015, 12:27 PM   #4
Gingersmurf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Gingersmurf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^ Perfect Gif
Gingersmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 12:39 PM   #5
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
and now we know
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 12:43 PM   #6
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 12:52 PM   #7
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
OP, you were 8 (maybe 7) when I joined.

I lived through the history you read. I remember when all the drifters were sparkly.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 01:46 PM   #8
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
just kinda think its funny when I read all the old threads lolz
fun to imagine the old school silvia history, to becoming what they are today.
I obviously was not a part of this, and is was meant more has a funny view into what you can discern about Zilvia from its old threads
Old 10-07-2015, 02:09 PM   #9
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Good read LMAO
S14kouki805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 03:07 PM   #10
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Dude you were only like 9 when I joined zilvia.

I too have lived through most of it too and it was the good old days.

I miss when the tech section was more lively. Oh well thats what NRR is for now.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 03:18 PM   #11
dsastr_clan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
dsastr_clan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i dont know if you guys remember, but Zilvia went through dark times, when the forum format allowed you to like posts just like FB does, it was brief but it happened. The horrors, we were pretty close to become like them
dsastr_clan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 03:20 PM   #12
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Cute thread but not really factual.
Zilvia started in the early 2000s
a forum update wiped a lot of accounts and some of the true OGs started afresh.
The capital of the 240 Empire was really freshalloy - this is where the first wave of tech knowledge came from
When freshalloy went full Nico many (myself included) migrated over
I would characterize the eras as:
2001 - 2004: social days, quality meets, tech days, driftdays, stock drifting, figuring out the SR swap
2004 - 2006: the golden era, quality builds, D1 invasion, bandwagon left the station, rep system
2006 - 2010: Version Select and Stance opened the gates on the flood of rebranded products, bandwagon on full swing, demise of the golden unmolested cheap 240s, mentality of "it's ok to use cheap/no brand name parts because of drift car", OGs start to move on
2010 - on: the missile era, balling on a budget

MakotoS13, Mercer, Viceroy, RDM, ixfi, Chewbacca, Udon, Nemesis, Jack, Aaron, Pink Godzira, Mark and West posts, and a few that escape me at this time....
you don't jack about zilvia history if you don't know these names and the lore behind them
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 03:52 PM   #13
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
Cute thread
I agree, I am cute
haha old guards
thanks for the tech info
Old 10-07-2015, 05:18 PM   #14
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
BHWolrd

that is all.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 06:56 PM   #15
Jtuned_andy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Jtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I miss the old days, things sure have changed
Old 10-07-2015, 07:11 PM   #16
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
what is this is what
Old 10-08-2015, 02:14 AM   #17
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
This thread is missing so much info.

How is someone who's been on this forum for barely two years talking about its history?

That's like a Korean trying to teach Japanese history.

Also there has been no mention of the mailing list which preceeded Zilvia.net
Old 10-08-2015, 11:24 AM   #18
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yeh if we're talking about Zilvia as a forum specifically, there's a lot missing. The Premium Member section was a whole different world years and years and years ago. It ultimately died when the Rep System died. There's still disagreements on whether that was a good thing or not. That'll never be decided. But as the person with the second highest rep on the site (I was pretty fucking useless later on when it came to 240's but I kept the OT area filled with car threads and other pop culture stuff, some still going today). The rep system was really a reward system for activity, 240 related or otherwise. I pretty much say it as a fun game to be played that kept me busy at work.

I am still FB friends with many old school members. One I regularly text (he happened to be the the Rep LEADER. lol) even though we've never met and he lives across the country.

Ah them were the days.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:53 AM   #19
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
This thread is missing so much info.

How is someone who's been on this forum for barely two years talking about its history?

That's like a Korean trying to teach Japanese history.

Also there has been no mention of the mailing list which preceeded Zilvia.net
It was sorta a joke, most of the info I put was bullshit, I obviously don't know what happened back then,
my goal was to get a bunch of OG's to talk about the old days of Zilvia, because it is interesting to me.
Old 10-08-2015, 12:25 PM   #20
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Yeh if we're talking about Zilvia as a forum specifically, there's a lot missing. The Premium Member section was a whole different world years and years and years ago. It ultimately died when the Rep System died. There's still disagreements on whether that was a good thing or not. That'll never be decided. But as the person with the second highest rep on the site (I was pretty fucking useless later on when it came to 240's but I kept the OT area filled with car threads and other pop culture stuff, some still going today). The rep system was really a reward system for activity, 240 related or otherwise. I pretty much say it as a fun game to be played that kept me busy at work.

I am still FB friends with many old school members. One I regularly text (he happened to be the the Rep LEADER. lol) even though we've never met and he lives across the country.

Ah them were the days.
Nothing felt as good as when you logged in and saw your rep score had increased for a post you made. I agree it made the content better as people actually tried instead of the *post pic of XXX* threads we have now.

You kept OT popping back in those days man. The transformers thread (I remember you and stiizy ran that thread), the thread of the dead, the 2011 240sx thread (now renamed to just to the future rwd coupes thread for you newbies) just to name a few classic ones, plus countless marvel universe and other movei threads.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 12:41 PM   #21
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Nothing felt as good as when you logged in and saw your rep score had increased for a post you made. I agree it made the content better as people actually tried instead of the *post pic of XXX* threads we have now.

You kept OT popping back in those days man. The transformers thread (I remember you and stiizy ran that thread), the thread of the dead, the 2011 240sx thread (now renamed to just to the future rwd coupes thread for you newbies) just to name a few classic ones, plus countless marvel universe and other movei threads.
I must say those OT threads mentioned above keep me checking in for new content daily. Good stuff!
Old 10-08-2015, 04:56 PM   #22
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post

MakotoS13, Mercer, Viceroy, RDM, ixfi, Chewbacca, Udon, Nemesis, Jack, Aaron, Pink Godzira, Mark and West posts, and a few that escape me at this time....
you don't jack about zilvia history if you don't know these names and the lore behind them
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
BHWolrd

that is all.
yes yes yes yes yes

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 08:54 PM   #23
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Wow. I just rememberd Chewbacca. That was funny as fuck.
Old 10-08-2015, 09:20 PM   #24
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Why is S13Teddy not mention or his Mulsanne crew..

Good ol' Zilvia back in the days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5080179233_5ab42a5bf3_z.jpg (214.2 KB, 151 views)

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Banana_Cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 09:34 PM   #25
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Thou must affectionately recall the eve of the Chmercer Revolution, when all the provincials without lavish wheels and deluxe ride height were lined up in the town square and shamed to their demise.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 10:42 PM   #26
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Thou must affectionately recall the eve of the Chmercer Revolution, when all the provincials without lavish wheels and deluxe ride height were lined up in the town square and shamed to their demise.
Was just about to say, what about Viceroy T-shirts? Lolol
Man cant believe its 2015

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 01:38 AM   #27
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
S13silviagirl threads were fun.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 07:46 PM   #28
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
That guy sounds pretty damned cool.

I do find it hilarious how someone who was in first grade when I joined here thinks he knows or remembers what the real history is. He failed to mention when Barry and I became Moderators, then Admins.
No one believes you!

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 08:14 PM   #29
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fucking children these days. Clueless little shit.
Old 10-09-2015, 08:47 PM   #30
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
My name was misspelled.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote