Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-28-2017, 10:03 PM   #1
firejackal
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
firejackal will become famous soon enoughfirejackal will become famous soon enoughfirejackal will become famous soon enoughfirejackal will become famous soon enoughfirejackal will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Discord

I've been using discord a lot more now and getting use to it (since it has a good android client) would there be any interest to get a Zilvia/Nissan/etc discord going? even if unofficially?

I could always create a Nissan/car discord and see if anyone wants to join.

For those who want to use it I think it would be useful for several reasons:
1) keeping repeated help questions on here down to a minimum, I'm sure there would be a few people asking for help on it.
2) getting a regular chat going among members and car lovers alike.

negatives being:
1) no archiving of important talked about topics.
2) users who wanted to participate would have to download another client.
firejackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2017, 01:51 AM   #2
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
i hang out in Lirik's discord because there's car dudes on there.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:55 AM   #3
firejackal
Leaky Injector

firejackal will become famous soon enoughfirejackal will become famous soon enoughfirejackal will become famous soon enoughfirejackal will become famous soon enoughfirejackal will become famous soon enough
Maybe you could share lirik's discord if it's opened to other users? Don't know if it's already posted else where on here.

For now I created a WIP discord, if anyone wants to join, go ahead.
https://discord.gg/SDN7fw2

this link should always work, if it doesn't, let me know.
Old 05-08-2021, 07:02 AM   #4
DEGUZZI
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
DEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Old thread, I know...But considering the state of Zilvia currently, maybe we can revisit this topic officially?
Old 05-08-2021, 04:45 PM   #5
firejackal
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEGUZZI View Post
Old thread, I know...But considering the state of Zilvia currently, maybe we can revisit this topic officially?
My discord is still opened, not very active but there is a few of us like myself who is online most of the time.

I haven't followed zilvia in a while, I'm guessing it's declining?
Old 04-02-2022, 01:01 AM   #6
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
i'll talk to some people, let me see reach out to the nissan challenge guys and see if they have one
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote