Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-05-2021, 06:00 PM   #781
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Did you even look at those videos? They do not make your side look good, Corbic. "In Michigan, a suspect was shot and killed by police after allegedly stabbing a 77-year-old who confronted him about not wearing a mask." Oof, nothing like stabbing a septuagenarian to prove how manly you are.

Compiling videos of maskers who physically attacked anti-maskers in the United States... please hold on.

Anti-Maskers Caught ATTACKING Cancer Patient? Nope, that's not it. Anti-Masker ATTACKING anyone wearing a mask in K-Town Los Angeles? Nope, still the WRONG SIDE. Uber driver attacked by anti-mask wearers in San Francisco? Fuck. Man attacks bar employee when asked to wear a mask? Goddammit, this isn't going well. An Uber driver says she was physically assaulted by a passenger Sunday night in La Mesa after a dispute over a mask. Macomb Co. woman allegedly spit on officers, attacked worker after refusing to wear mask. Woman assaulted in NJ Staples in dispute over mask. Golden man, refusing to wear a mask, facing charges for shoving bar employee. Gym member refused to wear a mask, punched employee, victim says. Texas county judge assaulted after intervening in mask dispute at hardware store, officials say. Florida man without mask fights his way into Walmart. Florida anti-masker sent to jail for intentionally coughing on cancer patient. Ralphs employee pepper sprays man who allegedly assaulted woman after being asked to wear face cover. A no-mask-wearing incident inside an Edgewater gym got real ugly real fast. I'm trying, man, I'm trying!

Utah woman assaulted by fellow Walmart shopper for not wearing mask, police say. YES! ONE! Argument over face masks escalates into brawl in Manhattan Beach. TWO! Police: Man pulls gun on Mass. shopper not wearing face mask. THREE! Hate Crime investigation underway after woman without mask attacked on subway. FOUR!

I don't want to put on my gold star. I want to put on my silver star and my chaps and my stirrups and my pearl-handled Colt Peacemakers and be king dick COVID Sheriff, walking around town with my bejeweled mask on being fabulous as I've ever been. I'll make finger guns at people who aren't masked up and I'll write tickets on Post-Its for people who haven't gotten zee jab. Most important is showing off the life-sized Fauci Face tattoo across my back.

Fauci's not a scientist? How can you back that up, um, scientifically?
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2021, 06:44 PM   #782
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Did you even look at those videos? They do not make your side look good, Corbic. "In Michigan, a suspect was shot and killed by police after allegedly stabbing a 77-year-old who confronted him about not wearing a mask." Oof, nothing like stabbing a septuagenarian to prove how manly you are.

Compiling videos of maskers who physically attacked anti-maskers in the United States... please hold on.

Anti-Maskers Caught ATTACKING Cancer Patient? Nope, that's not it. Anti-Masker ATTACKING anyone wearing a mask in K-Town Los Angeles? Nope, still the WRONG SIDE. Uber driver attacked by anti-mask wearers in San Francisco? Fuck. Man attacks bar employee when asked to wear a mask? Goddammit, this isn't going well. An Uber driver says she was physically assaulted by a passenger Sunday night in La Mesa after a dispute over a mask. Macomb Co. woman allegedly spit on officers, attacked worker after refusing to wear mask. Woman assaulted in NJ Staples in dispute over mask. Golden man, refusing to wear a mask, facing charges for shoving bar employee. Gym member refused to wear a mask, punched employee, victim says. Texas county judge assaulted after intervening in mask dispute at hardware store, officials say. Florida man without mask fights his way into Walmart. Florida anti-masker sent to jail for intentionally coughing on cancer patient. Ralphs employee pepper sprays man who allegedly assaulted woman after being asked to wear face cover. A no-mask-wearing incident inside an Edgewater gym got real ugly real fast. I'm trying, man, I'm trying!

Utah woman assaulted by fellow Walmart shopper for not wearing mask, police say. YES! ONE! Argument over face masks escalates into brawl in Manhattan Beach. TWO! Police: Man pulls gun on Mass. shopper not wearing face mask. THREE! Hate Crime investigation underway after woman without mask attacked on subway. FOUR!

I don't want to put on my gold star. I want to put on my silver star and my chaps and my stirrups and my pearl-handled Colt Peacemakers and be king dick COVID Sheriff, walking around town with my bejeweled mask on being fabulous as I've ever been. I'll make finger guns at people who aren't masked up and I'll write tickets on Post-Its for people who haven't gotten zee jab. Most important is showing off the life-sized Fauci Face tattoo across my back.

Fauci's not a scientist? How can you back that up, um, scientifically?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 08:06 PM   #783
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Moving this discussion over from the California thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Should we ban alcohol? Should we ban smoking, fast food, trans-fats, high fructose corn syrp, palm oil and vaping? Should we mandate helmets be worn while driving cars? Ban motorcycles?
Yet again, politicizing shit that doesn't need to be. I wasn't supporting a vaccine mandate. I was supporting science.

Reasons why people are rejecting the vaccine:
1. A creepy senile democrat fuck is pushing it at them.
2. Carol from Facebook said the vaccine will make your babies dumb (they were already going to be dumb anyway if you believe her shit so... self-fulfilling prophecy achieved...)
3. Conspiracy shit
4. FUCK THE GOVERNMENT LOOK AT MY BLUE LIVES FLAG I DON'T UNDERSTAND IRONY

None of those are good reasons.

Adults with critical thinking skills should be able to separate their personal decisions from that of whichever party's dick they're currently riding, but it seems that is an uncommon skill these days.
Old 08-05-2021, 09:13 PM   #784
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Moving this discussion over from the California thread
Yet again, politicizing shit that doesn't need to be. I wasn't supporting a vaccine mandate. I was supporting science.

Reasons why people are rejecting the vaccine:
1. A creepy senile democrat fuck is pushing it at them.
2. Carol from Facebook said the vaccine will make your babies dumb (they were already going to be dumb anyway if you believe her shit so... self-fulfilling prophecy achieved...)
3. Conspiracy shit
4. FUCK THE GOVERNMENT LOOK AT MY BLUE LIVES FLAG I DON'T UNDERSTAND IRONY

None of those are good reasons.

Adults with critical thinking skills should be able to separate their personal decisions from that of whichever party's dick they're currently riding, but it seems that is an uncommon skill these days.
At this point "Look at the Science" is just another form of a modem religious dogma.

The same side shrieking about the "science" of masks and vaccines is also the same side shrieking about how men can have babies, 8 year olds should get to choose if they have a sex reassignment surgery and abortion is "my body my choice". Don't even get me started on the legalization of drugs.

All the things I list are "scientifically" proven to save lives and improve health if we banned them. 95k people a year die from alcohol alone.

Then we get into the other great side effect all this Covid-Fear Mongering has done - suicides and drug use are out of this fucking world. Even more so for the under 18 segment.

So if the morality of destroying the economy and people's livelihoods is that "if we save just one grandma..." well how does that work balanced against "if we kill just one teenager to save a grandma".

Also, let me expand you're "Anti-Vaxer" list, since you are just using the list given to you from your bubble.

1. Big Pharma has a horrific track record with releasing dangerous medications and are now releasing one without proper testing and vetting, which requires a waiver be signed.

2. Gulf War Syndrome - some of us actually remember the Pre-911 world.

3. Big-Tech and Government Censorship. The fact that every video and post is getting flagged with a propaganda link or being out right taken down just concerns people.

4. Information Mismanagement, Lies and Politicization. From the onset Covid has been poorly managed from a message standpoint. It was immediately seized upon as a political weapon - first with Nancy saying Trumps a Racist, go hug an Asian it's just the sniffles to Nancy saying lock everything down while getting her hair cut.

Then we have the flip-flop of the masks, but then oh first responders need them, then they do nothing, and on and on. 2 weeks became 2 months and is now becoming 2 years. We have relief packages packed full of pork spending for transgender studies in Pakistan, we have relief checks being held until after elections, we have BLM/Antifa riots during lock-downs being "supported by science since racism is more a health risk then covid"

We've had the vaccine held up as a threat "take it or we won't open up and you can't have 4th of July with the family", we've had Vaccine bribes ($100 in New York, chances for $1 Million Lottery in Ohio, ect).

Vaccine works, vaccine kinda works, vaccine needs a 3rd booster shot, vaccine still can transmit Covid, Vaccine still needs a mask, vaccine doesn't transmit Covid, Vaccine doesn't need mask, but maybe still wear a mask indoors... but we pulled the J&J Vaccine off the market even though it's totally safe... but people died... but not that many cause it's safe...but we pulled it off the market... and the FDA say under no fucking circumstances will they speed up their approval process... but... but... stfu get the jab and wear you mask at home you soft headed racist piece of shit.

5. Legit Medical Reason - People have actual allergic reactions to vaccines and vaccines do not actually work on. People also have already had and recovered from Covid... so why would they need a vaccine?

6. Religious Reasons

7. 80% of those at Risk already have the Vaccine and 65% of the total population already has it. This more than covers what is needed for herd immunity. Vaccine is readily available - so if you choose not to get it and not to wear a mask... and die of Covid - then so fucking what. How is that any different then living off a box of Crispy Creams and a Carton of Camels every day?

If you want to come at the "right" - why not say "capitalism baby" and let insurance companies decide if they will require the vaccine if you want coverage for a Covid Hospital stay? Hmmmm

Lastly, I do find it ironic that you called out the "Blue Lives Matter" crowd, thus imply you're on the "De-fund the Systemic Racist Pigs" crowd. The irony here being the Authoritarians wanting mask and vaccine mandates - what the police to enforce these requirements - while shrieking we need to decriminalize drugs and petty crime because police should not be engaging with minor offices and escalating situations.

Further ironic, the Authoritarians that want Vaccine Passports - "Papers Please" - to engage in normal public life are also the same people that say minorities are to fucking stupid to get a photo ID to vote.
Old 08-06-2021, 02:47 AM   #785
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
You're joking, right? There is no way you don't see the extreme treatment bias difference between left and right...
Right. I am not joking. There isnt an extreme bias difference between the left and the right. There is news, and then there is propaganda. Honestly, who listens to Don Lemon? He's not black, he's a sellout. He's a nobody. Fredo Cuomo? Sellout. You spew the same bullshit rhetoric... its straight garbage. Thats why no one listens. Fuckin grifters who serve no purpose in life...

Quote:
Fauci, the guy who sucks dick
Yes, Fauci the guy who sucks dick. If you want to suck off Fauci and take medical advice from him, be my guest. We have the freedom to do as we wish and listen to whoever the fuck we want.

Quote:
Those of us who masked up and got vaccinated are caring less and less about the deaths of those who didn't. I've become inured to stories about people saying "I wish I'd gotten vaccinated" or "I wish I'd listened" before they died, their lungs rattling and their last breaths made by machine.
What a big heart you have. No one UNVAXED gives a fuck about your sympathy, we dont need it and didnt ask for it. To think, almost 2 years and I'm still here posting on Zilvia with all of you. Since day 1 I've never followed any of the rules. Never stayed at home. Never wore a mask. Always visiting friends & family, working, doing things... living life. And yet, you're following all the rules... and yet, you've suffered loss in your family. Either I am INSANELY lucky, or you are insanely UNLUCKY. OR, I am doing something right, and you are doing something wrong.

I'm prepared for death. Are you?
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 08:03 AM   #786
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Some relevant covid news.

Delta affecting kids
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...-very-n1276035

I have often wondered myself what would things be like if Donald had been pro vax.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ld-trump-to-s/

Interesting hill to literally die on but hey, his body his choice.
https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...unced-vaccine/
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 08:10 AM   #787
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Some relevant covid news.

Delta affecting kids
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...-very-n1276035

I have often wondered myself what would things be like if Donald had been pro vax.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ld-trump-to-s/

Interesting hill to literally die on but hey, his body his choice.
https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...unced-vaccine/
huh...

"Not if Trump asks me to..’: Kamala Harris’ jibe over Covid vaccine l US VP debate"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf2kS1_FdPA&fs=1" width="644" height="390">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf2kS1_FdPA&fs=1" />https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf2kS1_FdPA">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf2kS1_FdPA
Old 08-06-2021, 10:48 AM   #788
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I read today, according to the AAP, 0.1% to 1.9% of all reported child cases have resulted in hospitalization and 0.00% to 0.03% of children reported with covid have resulted in death.

Trump was 'pro-vaccine'.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...icans-n1261266

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...navirus-summit
Old 08-06-2021, 11:38 AM   #789
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
At this point "Look at the Science" is just another form of a modem religious dogma.
"Look at the science" is religious, yes, by a purely semantic definition of the word.

However, it requires no belief system. I don't have to believe Fauci's right or believe some quack on Facebook's right, I just have to look at peer-reviewed studies and be careful about who funded them.

Quote:
The same side shrieking about the "science" of masks and vaccines is also the same side shrieking about how men can have babies, 8 year olds should get to choose if they have a sex reassignment surgery and abortion is "my body my choice". Don't even get me started on the legalization of drugs.
The same side? What side, the left? Is science purely a leftist pursuit?

Quote:
All the things I list are "scientifically" proven to save lives and improve health if we banned them. 95k people a year die from alcohol alone.
Alcohol is far worse for society than cannabis, yet cannabis is a schedule 1 drug. I'm within fifteen minutes walking distance of six places that sell alcohol and two of them are open 24/7. The nearest recreational dispensary is 21 miles away.

Quote:
Then we get into the other great side effect all this Covid-Fear Mongering has done - suicides and drug use are out of this fucking world. Even more so for the under 18 segment.

So if the morality of destroying the economy and people's livelihoods is that "if we save just one grandma..." well how does that work balanced against "if we kill just one teenager to save a grandma".
Suicides and drug use.

Suicides and drug use.

When Portugal had problems with people ODing, they worked with the people. If we had the same rate of success as Portugal, our OD deaths would likely hover around 1-2k per year instead of 93k per year.

Quote:
Also, let me expand you're "Anti-Vaxer" list, since you are just using the list given to you from your bubble.

1. Big Pharma has a horrific track record with releasing dangerous medications and are now releasing one without proper testing and vetting, which requires a waiver be signed.

2. Gulf War Syndrome - some of us actually remember the Pre-911 world.

3. Big-Tech and Government Censorship. The fact that every video and post is getting flagged with a propaganda link or being out right taken down just concerns people.

4. Information Mismanagement, Lies and Politicization. From the onset Covid has been poorly managed from a message standpoint. It was immediately seized upon as a political weapon - first with Nancy saying Trumps a Racist, go hug an Asian it's just the sniffles to Nancy saying lock everything down while getting her hair cut.
Yes, Big Pharma has a bad track record, made worse by its insistence on returning record profits year over year. The US is unique in its ability to make companies soulless automatons existing purely for stakeholder profits.

I remember the pre-9/11 world. You were 16 or 17, I was 15.

Any private platform has the right to censor its users. Period, full-stop. Has nothing to do with free speech or anything else. Want to talk about their domination of media? Sure, we can do that, but otherwise, they could ban you for recommending putting an RB in an S-chassis because a moderator hates heavy-ass six-cylinders in otherwise well-balanced cars.

Information mismanagement, lies, and politicization: yes, COVID was poorly managed then was weaponized by both sides. One side had a particularly anti-science tack, however, led by the Brain with the Hair.

Quote:
Then we have the flip-flop of the masks, but then oh first responders need them, then they do nothing, and on and on. 2 weeks became 2 months and is now becoming 2 years. We have relief packages packed full of pork spending for transgender studies in Pakistan, we have relief checks being held until after elections, we have BLM/Antifa riots during lock-downs being "supported by science since racism is more a health risk then covid"
The flip-flop was necessary until supplies were bulked up. No one in science ever said "they do nothing." If you're referring to what I think you're referring to, it was done by a Hong Kong lab and, while affiliated with the CDC/WHO, was not performed by them. If you're not referring to that, whatever, doesn't matter, this is my last post about this subject.

Transgender studies in Pakistan? You mean the $10mm for gender programs that USAID specifically said this about: "USAID is reviewing the recently enacted FY 2021 Omnibus and will work closely with Congress to ensure education, economic, and civic participation opportunities for women and girls remains a priority development goal in Pakistan. Discussions on the shape and scope of programming are in the very early stages.

USAID has long invested in women's empowerment, in Pakistan and around the world. USAID programs work to improve women's access to economic opportunities, increase girls' access to education, improve maternal and child health, combat gender-based violence, and increase women's political and civic participation in Pakistan, which helps promote a more prosperous, stable, and inclusive society in Pakistan and furthers international peace and security."

I don't know of any scientific coverup regarding masks and riots. I know there were people who cited studies about masks and their psychological effect on people in such a setting. You could always link me to a legitimate website and I could always say, "hmm, hadn't heard that, that's some bullshit."

Quote:
We've had the vaccine held up as a threat "take it or we won't open up and you can't have 4th of July with the family", we've had Vaccine bribes ($100 in New York, chances for $1 Million Lottery in Ohio, ect).

Vaccine works, vaccine kinda works, vaccine needs a 3rd booster shot, vaccine still can transmit Covid, Vaccine still needs a mask, vaccine doesn't transmit Covid, Vaccine doesn't need mask, but maybe still wear a mask indoors... but we pulled the J&J Vaccine off the market even though it's totally safe... but people died... but not that many cause it's safe...but we pulled it off the market... and the FDA say under no fucking circumstances will they speed up their approval process... but... but... stfu get the jab and wear you mask at home you soft headed racist piece of shit.

5. Legit Medical Reason - People have actual allergic reactions to vaccines and vaccines do not actually work on. People also have already had and recovered from Covid... so why would they need a vaccine?

6. Religious Reasons

7. 80% of those at Risk already have the Vaccine and 65% of the total population already has it. This more than covers what is needed for herd immunity. Vaccine is readily available - so if you choose not to get it and not to wear a mask... and die of Covid - then so fucking what. How is that any different then living off a box of Crispy Creams and a Carton of Camels every day?

If you want to come at the "right" - why not say "capitalism baby" and let insurance companies decide if they will require the vaccine if you want coverage for a Covid Hospital stay? Hmmmm
This shows a distinct and impressive inability to understand what a vaccine is, how it may work, and what purpose widespread vaccination serves.

Quote:
Lastly, I do find it ironic that you called out the "Blue Lives Matter" crowd, thus imply you're on the "De-fund the Systemic Racist Pigs" crowd. The irony here being the Authoritarians wanting mask and vaccine mandates - what the police to enforce these requirements - while shrieking we need to decriminalize drugs and petty crime because police should not be engaging with minor offices and escalating situations.

Further ironic, the Authoritarians that want Vaccine Passports - "Papers Please" - to engage in normal public life are also the same people that say minorities are to fucking stupid to get a photo ID to vote.
See, the saddest thing of all is that most Western societies understand that wearing masks or social distancing or going through a lockdown or getting a vaccine is the temporary pain you endure to ensure normality comes quickly.

The only reason why authoritarian measures are being discussed is the inability of Americans to act in the best interest of their country without being coerced.

The right keeps talking about community and values, but then manages to forgo both.

As I said above, this is my last post on the subject. You think I'm brainwashed, I know you're brainwashed, etc.

And Mike, I'm not prepared for death. I have at least forty years left and I want to fucking live them.
Old 08-06-2021, 12:14 PM   #790
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
How so? Is performing magic tricks and turning water into wine and reanimating a 3-day-dead corpse comparable to training your immune system to fight an infection?

Quote:
And you're saying it's your body and your choice whether you get a vaccine and wear a mask or not. Just red and blue shades of the same shit.

Quote:
I don't know. Ask the unvaccinated fucks, who keep coughing on each other for the sake of their perceived freedom-fighting, if sending the world into a second wave of lockdowns is worth not facing their fear of needles. (Yet again, not encouraging a vax requirement, just that people think with their brains)

Quote:
Also, let me expand your "Anti-Vaxer" list, since you are just using the list given to you from your bubble.

1. Big Pharma
2. Gulf War Syndrome
3. Big-Tech and Government Censorship.
1. Same goes for everything they sell. I see no difference.
2. Ok, "Muh freedoms" added to the list.
3. Ok, they should be concerned, but I don't see how that's the vaccine's fault.

Quote:
4. Information Mismanagement, Lies and Politicization. From the onset Covid has been poorly managed from a message standpoint.
True that. Total inconsistency, but isn't that what we've come to expect from bureaucrats? Is that not their SOP?

Quote:
...vaccine needs a 3rd booster shot
This is how the flu shot works too... Need a new one every year because of mutations... Pretty standard stuff.

Quote:
5. Legit Medical Reason
6. Religious Reasons
7. herd immunity.
5. Duh
6. Nah
7. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's not possible. Too many humans on earth who travel vast distances far too easily. Would need to hit 90% to achieve it, but never will.

Quote:
Capitalism wants you vaccinated. That's why all of the politicians are encouraging it (including the right). It's only a matter of time until the insurance companies do decide for you.

Quote:
Lastly, I do find it ironic that you called out the "Blue Lives Matter" crowd, thus imply you're on the "De-fund the Systemic Racist Pigs" crowd.
Let me breakdown the irony of the Blue Lives flag first:
1. Blue Lives was created in DIRECT response to Black Lives Matter, meaning it's basically just a racist movement right off the bat. (Definitely not an admission of systematic racism at all )
2. Discoloring an American flag goes directly against laws created by the forefathers that they hold so dear.
3. The people waving the Blue Lives flag are also the ones claiming the election was a fraud and the government is out to get them and strip them of their freedoms via vaccination cards, yet they're supporting the local law enforcement...

I don't support defunding the police, but I believe auditing their budgets and policies to ensure that there is limited bloat and that their enforcement practices are equally prejudicial for all races. Don't want my tax dollars being wasted on me not getting choked out for minor crimes.
Old 08-06-2021, 02:51 PM   #791
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
I read today, according to the AAP, 0.1% to 1.9% of all reported child cases have resulted in hospitalization and 0.00% to 0.03% of children reported with covid have resulted in death.

Trump was 'pro-vaccine'.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...icans-n1261266

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...navirus-summit
Could you imagine had Trump said the vaccine would be mandatory and people would require Vaccine Passports to buy groceries or ride the bus.

Old 08-07-2021, 06:42 PM   #792
Corbic
Post Whore!

Science Bitch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEiJe4YLX3M

Last edited by Corbic; 08-07-2021 at 08:04 PM..
Old 08-09-2021, 10:26 PM   #793
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
The only reason why authoritarian measures are being discussed is the inability of Americans to act in the best interest of their country without being coerced.
^ Proof that if you shovel people shit, a majority of them will eat it right up.

Quote:
And Mike, I'm not prepared for death. I have at least forty years left and I want to fucking live them.
There is a huuuge difference in what you want and what you get in life.

You're doin well, kid. Keep wearing your mask and stay at home. Things will return right back to normal.......... eventually.

BTW, how have you managed to get laid during the pandemic? Did you make a hole in your mask? Nevermind..... I just realized that you can keep your mask on and just wear your underwear backwards.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 04:46 PM   #794
deolio
Post Whore!

Good thread explaining how the vaccine works https://twitter.com/WheatNOil/status...33325116248064
Old 08-12-2021, 09:07 AM   #795
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
literally MSN right now... keep them scared, keep them under control. What a joke.
Old 09-10-2021, 11:09 AM   #796
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

I'm not a fan of the government forcing people to get a vaccine. It always sets a bad precedent for future action.

I'm a strong believer in societal and market forces shaming and shunning.

Unfortunately, Americans are a proud and stupid bunch. I was reading an interview earlier and the guy didn't have any arguments against the vaccine, he was only "bullheaded." The fuck kind of argument is "I don't wanna?"
Old 09-11-2021, 06:26 PM   #797
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
I've been studying viruses for over a decade. I currently perform research under a grant from the NIH.

There are two things that scare me when it comes to medical injection,

1. improper handling and storage of (whatever) it can be anything, if they don't handle it properly and inject you with it you can die. I.e. even just an air bubble injected can be deadly. Nevermind an improperly stored vaccine or something that became impure or degraded.

2. Your body has a limited supply of immune cells and immunoglobulin-like production quality. In other words, you can't defend against everything simultaneously, you can't just take every single vaccine for every single pathogen. Choose wisely which vaccines you wish to receive. There have been instances in history where an effective vaccine against one pathogen creates a problem with recognizing a new/mutated version of the same thing, i.e. your body might try to make old antibodies against a new threat if they share similar epitopes. Thus the creation and selection of which epitopes to recognize is a biological dice-throw (gamble) sometimes and not everybody comes up a winner.

So while I am not anti-vax in the least, I still am forced to admit there are some logical/logistical issues with vaccinating an entire population against something as ubiquitous as a corona virus which has always and will always be circulating among humans and rapidly mutates. It isn't as simple as with polio for example. It is a great short term solution but the long term effects on mutation and quality of cell memory against such a common entity remain to be seen.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 01:16 PM   #798
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I honestly do not know what to think of this one.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...x-doesnt-work/

Quote:
My beliefs on this are straightforward:

The Trump vaccine is a miracle and a lifesaver.
Vaccine mandates are fascist.
Fauci is a lying, narcissistic asshole.
Masks are stupid and, other than medical offices, I have not complied with my town’s ridiculous, anti-science mask mandate.
The media and Democrats are demonizing the unvaccinated in the exact same way Hitler demonized the Jews.
The Trump vaccine is a miracle and a lifesaver.
The organized left is deliberately putting unvaccinated Trump supporters in an impossible position where they can either NOT get a life-saving vaccine or CAN feel like cucks caving to the ugliest, smuggest bullies in the world.

Quote:
As a colleague of mine said, Why are you willing to take a risk with a virus made in China but not a vaccine made in America at the direction of President Trump?

I’m vaccinated. My wife is vaccinated. The chances the unvaccinated can harm is so remote I’m not concerned about it. So I’m not telling or badgering anyone to go out and get vaccinated. That’s your choice. But I am telling you to find a better argument.
Old 09-23-2021, 08:17 AM   #799
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Can you imagine having those thought processes?

"The thing surgeons use to keep me safe during surgery is anti-science."

"People wanting to approach normalcy again is the equivalent of them being Hitler."

"I'm a cuck because I'm getting something that can reduce the severity of an illness I've heavily politicized."

I'm just glad the great immunologist Donald J. Trump developed a vaccine to help save his people from this evil China virus. It was made in Wuhan, you know. By the Chinese. They're weaponizing viruses now. Very evil, very cruel.
Old 09-30-2021, 08:35 AM   #800
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
unvaxxed brother tested positive. very mild symptoms. Forced to quarantine for two weeks he's fine now and back at work. Ive never stopped opening shop since all this started. Rarely wore a mask. Had symptoms but then again every now and then I get the same symptoms even before the pandemic, so no big deal. Wouldnt surprised me if I've had it a couple of times. Viruses suck 'cause they kill the weak, but killing the economy isnt worth it at the kill rate this virus has. Sucks but it's the truth. Have had a few relatives passed from it, life goes on.
lol oh you guys
Old 03-22-2022, 03:30 PM   #801
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
welp, its been 6 months. is everyone dead yet?

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 05:26 PM   #802
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Hi, covids never gonna go away
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 06:28 PM   #803
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Lol this thread has really seasoned with current times…
Old 03-28-2022, 07:56 AM   #804
Future240
Future Moderator

Had covid. Got it from a family gathering. No one died from it as it was delta variant but the symptoms yikes. Someone people loss hearing, were so weak they could not get outta bed. I had my vax so I was better off. Still had fever and felt like shit. I had to take care of the wife and two kids while I was sick myself. 4/10 would not recommend.
Old 03-28-2022, 08:19 AM   #805
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
I tested positive the day before new years eve.
The body aches were the worst part for me. Although, the one day where I had diarrhea 15 times was less than ideal.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 08:55 AM   #806
Future240
Future Moderator

Ugh the body aches sucked. The (unvaxxed) wife had them so bad she could not get outta bed for literally 3 days.
Old 03-28-2022, 09:15 AM   #807
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Ugh the body aches sucked. The (unvaxxed) wife had them so bad she could not get outta bed for literally 3 days.
I'm also unvaxxed, and yeah, the first day of aches my back hurt, then it moved to my legs for 2-3 days. Honestly, it was excruciating to the point where I was laying in bed audibly groaning of discomfort.

One night, I rolled over in my sleep and when my face hit the pillow again it displaced water (think about walking with sopping wet shoes) and I went "EWWW" super loud.

Funny storys to tell now, but it sucked.

I actually kept a very vague log of my symptoms on my phone if anyone is actually interested.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 09:21 AM   #808
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I'm also unvaxxed, and yeah, the first day of aches my back hurt, then it moved to my legs for 2-3 days. Honestly, it was excruciating to the point where I was laying in bed audibly groaning of discomfort.

One night, I rolled over in my sleep and when my face hit the pillow again it displaced water (think about walking with sopping wet shoes) and I went "EWWW" super loud.

Funny storys to tell now, but it sucked.

I actually kept a very vague log of my symptoms on my phone if anyone is actually interested.

You brought back some memories. I remember the wife laying in bed groaning with pain.

Even though delta was less deadly I know someone who passed away from it due to covid pneumonia. She was in her 50's.
Old 03-28-2022, 09:26 AM   #809
feito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
welp, its been 6 months. is everyone dead yet?
two weeks...
Old 04-02-2022, 04:47 PM   #810
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
My sis in law (transplant patient) had it for a second time a few weeks ago, wound up in the hospital with Covid pneumonia just like she did the first time. She was back in the game much quicker this time around, as her job is requiring vaccines.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote