Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-26-2021, 04:22 PM   #13891
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Marcello Gandini issued a press release telling the world in no uncertain terms that he had nothing to do with the new Countach.

Lamborghini and their cash grabs. Fuck them. Say what you will about the company now, but when the LP400 came out, it was groundbreaking. The new Countach is more of the same low-effort bullshit Ferrari, Lamborghini, and McLaren have all been peddling since there's so much goddamn cash floating around out there.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a3...the-new-model/
Glad someone feels the same way I do. Hate all the rehashed/rebooted retro bullshit coming out recently.

PT Cruiser, Prowler, Thunderbird, Bronco, GT, SSR, HHR, Camaro, Charger, Challenger, 350z, 400z, Mini, H2, H3, Fiat 500, 124, Beetle, FJ40, and Alpine A110 all look like bags of dicks because it's cheaper/easier to recycle old design language and prey on people's longing to reminisce on the "good ol' days" than it is to develop something brave and new. All of those reboot cars and their blandness will fade into history and be forgotten.
Old 03-22-2022, 03:42 PM   #13892
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Cadillac CT4 V Blacking.

I’m in love with this car.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 03:47 PM   #13893
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Also sti is dead

https://insideevs.com/news/560834/su...terra-sti/amp/
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 03:59 PM   #13894
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
My uber rare M3 is going on the block shortly. Thought about a GR86 but my Nissan love beats strong and a new Z is definitely first in line. I even signed up with Nissan for notifications. As it sits right now BMW would pay for 50-60% of the purchase right off the bat.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 04:24 PM   #13895
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
all i will say about the future of cars is... count this as the last generation of gas powered vehicles. had a good friend return from a recent trip where he spent 2-3 weeks at being briefed about everything happening now and whats coming up (also finding out a few things behind the scenes via friends of his). gas is being over priced on purpose (count on seeing $8.00-$10 at the pump in the next year or so), agendas have been planned, deals have been struck and the future of the automotive world is all electric.

even though we all know electric cars are garbage in terms of longevity. not to mention exploitation of child labor to mine the rare metals needed for batteries is simply overlooked and ignored by "western society" (everyone go green... pfft) aaaaaaaaaaand the new world were heading into is bullshit... ESPECIALLY with cars.

at least Toyotas patents for a manual electric car setup was posted on the web a week or so back and it looks promising

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 04:54 PM   #13896
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
I am not letting go of my FiST . If I had more space I would consider keeping the BMW but if it comes down to one or the other a new Z rules over the BMW. I do not think there is a hidden agenda going on behind the future is more electric. We have had lots of discussion about it on the Fiesta ST forum.

If you want to know why it’s happening or what the made whole concept fly its Tesla! They managed to sell enough cars to make the industry to see it as viable.

As far as Lithium goes the U.S. actually had a fair of amount of it should we decide to mine it. Though tech wise there is new tech coming that is going to extend battery life big time and cut down significantly on the amount of Lithium needed and used and it plugs right into existing systems.

Gas is crazy because oil is crazy because Russia. No conspiracy beyond Oil companies are reaping excess profits for the sake of excess profits.

Blasphemous as it may seem at this point I do not have a problem with hybrids for daily drivers it makes sense in a lot of ways.

Fords Maverick mini Truck is pretty damn amazing Hybrid and it starts at 18k. Though there fully loaded 4 wheel drive 2 liter Ecoboost version is kinda sick. It’s got a FoST 2.0 engine pumping out 250hp stock.

It’s basically a mini truck Focus RS . Have fun and practical to boot haul your track to the track one weekend take it off-road the next or turn it into a track machine

New Video
Buy my mounts!

Last edited by drift freaq; 03-22-2022 at 06:54 PM..
Old 03-22-2022, 05:05 PM   #13897
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
New GR86 is in my future for autox purposes. Gen1 86 is going to probably become the car i take to the track because the s13 can't really be replaced at this point if something goes wrong

I'll echo that I'm keeping my Fiesta ST as well because it's my favorite daily that I've ever had. I was a couple years late to the party but it's hard to imagine anything to replace it.
e1_griego is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 05:13 PM   #13898
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Gas is crazy because oil is crazy because Russia. No conspiracy beyond Oil companies are reaping excess profits for the sake of excess profits.
incorrect sir. everything were seeing right now is all by design. was glaringly evident and confirmed the day the new "management" took office and the key stone pipe line was shut down.

electric cars are about 1000x worse for the planet than our good ol dinosaur powered machines. but, nothing we say or do matters about that. our overlords always know better.

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 03-22-2022 at 05:51 PM..
Old 03-23-2022, 01:09 AM   #13899
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
incorrect sir. everything were seeing right now is all by design. was glaringly evident and confirmed the day the new "management" took office and the key stone pipe line was shut down.

electric cars are about 1000x worse for the planet than our good ol dinosaur powered machines. but, nothing we say or do matters about that. our overlords always know better.
Part of your comments are conspiracy theory, This is the wrong section and thread for this and you know it. You are making this political.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 03-23-2022, 02:50 AM   #13900
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
cayman and boxter going EV only in 2025. Pretty much spells the death of the car.
Very very sad that day coming so fast.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/pors...ev-911-hybrid/
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 08:47 AM   #13901
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:

keystone pipeline was never shut down. Its literally active as i'm typing this.
ONE NEW SECTION was never completed, that would have gone a more direct route, instead of clear over to winnipeg, then south. Keystone ONLY transports canadian tar sands oil (primarily used for asphalt, not gasoline) down to the gulf, for export overseas. How oil used for asphalt being sent overseas would affect american gas prices is something no one has ever managed to explain. The keystone pipeline is complete and active. Why this is so hard for people to accept is beyond me.

https://www.keystonexl.com/maps/

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 10:14 AM   #13902
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

point of it all is... unfortunately were seeing the last generation of gas powered cars and its a bummer. as much as i like Toyota going the route of coming up with technology for manual emulation, i dont think its going to catch on at all. though ive read numerous bits about higher end manufacturers discussing 2 speed "transmissions" (or rather 2 gears) for new electric cars. basically a drive and a cruise "gear" so during freeway driving, the car can drop a "gear" to use less battery to extend range.

Old 03-23-2022, 11:03 AM   #13903
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
future of cars is... count this as the last generation of gas powered vehicles.
This is depressing.

Regardless of whether it is the Gov'ment, Illerminati, Good ol' fashion corporate greed, Greenwashing (still corporate greed?), Various other forms of political involvement/manipulation, Environmental activism, Consumerism, whatever else you wanna call it,

I'm sad.
I was born exactly when I was born, to live this live exactly during these times. There must be a reason.

Maybe I should just go finish my 240 and enjoy it while I can.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 02:05 PM   #13904
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
Maybe I should just go finish my 240 and enjoy it while I can.
i would much advise this!

hell i just found yesterday that the current generation Charger is no longer offered in stick (i really LIKED 'past tense' the current gen Charger until i found this out). fucking beefy ass detroit iron bred muscle car in auto only. eat a dick!

Old 03-23-2022, 04:40 PM   #13905
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
xschylerx is on the path to ruinxschylerx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
all i will say about the future of cars is... count this as the last generation of gas powered vehicles.
idk about this. I think as long as Exxon can still set the ocean on fire to make money they will. that's the capitalist way. I will agree that electric cars are going to continue to be more common, despite the fact that they are (as already stated) trash for the environment and exploit people just as much as gasoline. hell most pollution comes from like 5 multi national corporations. there's no real winning here without a major change in the entire system that works for everyone.

trying not to be political but its all political. 240s are, your coffee is, your shirt is.
xschylerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 05:07 PM   #13906
shaggyjake
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
shaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I don’t often wear a tin foil hat, but…
Eventually there will only be electric cars on the road. All the technology in modern cars, everything connected to the internet…do we really think the government won’t have some sort of controls in place?
Didn’t pay your child support? Looks like auto pilot will only allow you to drive to and from work.
I’m waiting for advertisements to start playing through those gigantic screens on new cars with no way to turn them off. Subscription services for gps, auto pilot, etc.
have you found a way to tamper with or bypass government mandated mechanisms to limit your speed/range? Big brother will find out.

Anyways, how bout that new Supra being offered with a manual transmission?
shaggyjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 07:59 AM   #13907
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyjake View Post
shouldve done since day one... Toyota are fucking idiots. only reason theyre doing it now is the new 2023 Z.

Old 03-24-2022, 09:43 AM   #13908
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
My uber rare M3 is going on the block shortly. Thought about a GR86 but my Nissan love beats strong and a new Z is definitely first in line. I even signed up with Nissan for notifications. As it sits right now BMW would pay for 50-60% of the purchase right off the bat.
Was it you I talked with when I bought my Boston Green/Modena E36 M3 sedan?

If so, I seem to remember yours being a slick top.

Uni-freakin'-corn.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 10:22 AM   #13909
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyjake View Post
I don?t often wear a tin foil hat, but?
Eventually there will only be electric cars on the road. All the technology in modern cars, everything connected to the internet?do we really think the government won?t have some sort of controls in place?
Didn?t pay your child support? Looks like auto pilot will only allow you to drive to and from work.
I?m waiting for advertisements to start playing through those gigantic screens on new cars with no way to turn them off. Subscription services for gps, auto pilot, etc.
have you found a way to tamper with or bypass government mandated mechanisms to limit your speed/range? Big brother will find out.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 01:53 PM   #13910
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
It's sad to see the STI being canned, but at least we won't be seeing it with those atrocious SUV fenders. Was really curious if the new engine would've been cool, or not...

Also, has anyone figured out if the new GR86/ BRZ 2.4L can hold boost yet?
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 03:42 PM   #13911
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
Also, has anyone figured out if the new GR86/ BRZ 2.4L can hold boost yet?
12:5:1 compression on GT86... 13:5:1 compression on BRZ.

that should answer your question pretty quick lol

Old 03-24-2022, 05:00 PM   #13912
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
So the answer is "it'll hold boost long enough to monetize a YouTube video."
Old 03-24-2022, 08:11 PM   #13913
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
12:5:1 compression on GT86... 13:5:1 compression on BRZ.

that should answer your question pretty quick lol
I was more implying if they can handle 7-10psi without breaking the stock con rods.

Maybe the Tom's turbo concept from TAS is a good sign?:
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 08:16 PM   #13914
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
The 13.5 compression ratio was a typo in an initial brz press releases -- it's 12.5 for both cars.
e1_griego is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 10:09 PM   #13915
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
The 13.5 compression ratio was a typo in an initial brz press releases -- it's 12.5 for both cars.
regardless... anything over 4-5 PSI and its ker boom!

Old 03-25-2022, 07:25 AM   #13916
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Stellantis straight 6?

https://www.motortrend.com/news/stel...odge-chrysler/
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 08:41 AM   #13917
AKADriver
Post Whore!

AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
Looks really tall and complicated and like it won't be swap friendly (you'd have to hope the sump fits because the oil pan is structural and more complex than just a sump, apparently). Will be interesting if they offer it in anything other than pickups and fullsize SUVs though.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 08:42 AM   #13918
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Well, I finally found a good deal on an frs. An all stock 13 with a ruined engine thanks to the "technicians" at toyota who dont know how to work on boxer engines (or on anything, really, not even common sense) and send it to it's demise by having a silicone party on it...
I rebuilt the engine and now it's back on the road. Woooooah, I gotta admit, thing's pretty damn awesome! Wife fell in love with it and it's an auto, so it'll belong to her til we find her something better, then it's modding time
First impressions are: it's got authentic econobox feel. Cheap materials on an entry level sports car make for that 240 shitbox feel. Stiff oem suspension and loud oem exhaust on a car with very little insulation/sound deadening make it feel like you're driving something that's already been modded. The exhaust is surprisingly loud while you're driving it. You wouldnt think it's that loud while seeing it drive on the street, but once you're in it it's a different story. Can't believe everyone's first mod is to switch to a louder/cheaper exhaust system, or maybe im just getting old
Car feels very light by the way such weak little engine can move it. Engine produces very linear power and feels much stronger than it is by it's light weight carrier. I really think they did a good match with these two. I dont really get all the bitching of lack of power going on, or maybe im just getting old But seriously, for the price, I think the engine/power is a good bargain. Can't talk about reliability yet.
Suspension feels great, it's an auto so I havent really pushed it the way I would like, but it feels very responsive and balanced from the get go. Eventhou it's a 9 year old car, it only has 50k miles on it and everything looks nice and tight down there. Put brand new tires on the 18" sparco wheels it came with, and for being an auto I can really push it and it handles well.
Those are my first impressions on it. A real entry level sport econobox, just like I imagined. I'll plan for an engine swap in the future. Manual swap too obviously. Engine choice is gonna be difficult as it already comes with a pretty light engine with a very low center of gravity.
Those looking for a new car have pretty good options with the new 86 and the coming new z, not to mention a handful of v8's out there. Great price range too!
FUCK EV's!!
Old 03-30-2022, 08:37 AM   #13919
marshun
Leaky Injector

marshun is an unknown quantity at this point
neat to see this forum alive.
marshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 08:03 AM   #13920
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

GR Corolla: seems to be well-positioned in its contemporary peer group, decent-looking, you can get the LSDs with the less-boy-racer Core package.

Is not: a hot hatch, light, an exemplar of ride/handling compromise.