Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-11-2021, 10:27 AM   #1
dan_the_drifter

Trader Rating: (0)
dan_the_drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Motorbike track day!

Don't know how many of you do but I'm sure there is a few on here that ride bikes and/or do track days, here's my most recent, 3rd bike track day on my fireblade at a very small track in south Wales called Llandow. Luckily I stayed shiny side up for the whole day this time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB5E-75TeNI

Thought if others do we could use this as a thread to talk about anything and everything track bikes, if not I would have put it in the media section, cheers.
dan_the_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2021, 02:47 PM   #2
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Dope bike. They're my favorite Honda the 929/954rr.
I daily my ninja650 everyday. For track I have my zx10r. I can't wait to hit the track.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 06:16 PM   #3
dan_the_drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
Dope bike. They're my favorite Honda the 929/954rr.
I daily my ninja650 everyday. For track I have my zx10r. I can't wait to hit the track.
Thanks, I own a 954 for the road too but its a bit too nice to drop on track so that's why I bought that 929, it's way more of a bike than I can actually ride but awesome fun!

What age zx10r? They are lovely bikes too!
Old 06-14-2021, 10:19 AM   #4
souljaseth33
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
souljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to souljaseth33
Different type of bike & track day, but this is what takes up far more time and money than my s13 these days

double
souljaseth33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 12:04 AM   #5
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_the_drifter View Post
Thanks, I own a 954 for the road too but its a bit too nice to drop on track so that's why I bought that 929, it's way more of a bike than I can actually ride but awesome fun!

What age zx10r? They are lovely bikes too!
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 04:58 AM   #6
millswillis77

millswillis77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_the_drifter View Post
Don't know how many of you do but I'm sure there is a few on here that ride bikes and/or do track days, here's my most recent, 3rd bike track day on my fireblade at a very small track in south Wales called Llandow. Luckily I stayed shiny side up for the whole day this time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB5E-75TeNI

Thought if others do we could use this as a thread to talk about anything and everything track bikes, if not I would have put it in the media section, cheers.
This is really cool! I envy!
millswillis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 04:15 PM   #7
dan_the_drifter

That zx10 is lovely BOROSUN! and ye motocross is proper hardcore souljaseth33, I have a little ktm 250 for laning but never done much on proper dirt tracks with it, have a lot of respect for people that can do big jumps and whoops etc!

Here is my latest video from Pembrey, I do a voice over this time, tell me what ya think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTagp2BL8sw