Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-02-2018, 06:43 PM   #91
jdm_land
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jdm_land is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Damn this got serious quick.
jdm_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2018, 07:25 PM   #92
merlz
Zilvia Member

merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
^^ Can't we all just get along LOL
Old 10-02-2018, 07:32 PM   #93
Tempo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (39)
Tempo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Most entertaining thread of 2018 . Reminds me of when I first joined Zilvia

IG - allen.kerose
Tempo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 10:08 PM   #94
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo2nr View Post

Man, don't you just hate when they grab a beautifully designed body and ruin it with flares or overs? What a shame. Same thing happens to aw11's (im into those too).
And what about the frs? I, a modern car hater, feel like the frs will be one of the last great compact jdm machines we will get, yet it seems like stock ones are disappearing at a more alarming rate than the s-chassis, with every other one having some sort of widebody
Old 10-03-2018, 12:19 AM   #95
merlz
Zilvia Member

merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Man, don't you just hate when they grab a beautifully designed body and ruin it with flares or overs? What a shame. Same thing happens to aw11's (im into those too).
And what about the frs? I, a modern car hater, feel like the frs will be one of the last great compact jdm machines we will get, yet it seems like stock ones are disappearing at a more alarming rate than the s-chassis, with every other one having some sort of widebody
The original 240zg had flares to begin with. That was one of the things (apart from the nose) that made it look so good.

That black g nose however has the 'works' style kit which replicates their race cars. Although widebody it shouldn't be compared to what's made today. That kit had a purpose for racing.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:37 AM   #96
azndan2
Leaky Injector

azndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura about
We are all so old now. Where has the time gone?
Old 10-03-2018, 08:54 AM   #97
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Why ”ruin” a good car with widebody? Because stock cars are boring.
/end of story.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:20 AM   #98
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Opinions are like assholes........everyone has one.

Car looks are objective. Some like flares. Some don't. That doesn't mean one looks better than the other.....

Zilvia has returned to it's masshole ways of stupid objective dick swinging.

Am I doing this right? Can I get a vote of confidence from the JDM elite?? Pffttt...
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 09:29 AM   #99
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Zilvia has returned to it's masshole ways of stupid objective dick swinging.
I, resident of massachusetts, approve of this message.

Also, you, like everybody else here are entitled to your wrong opinion.

-Official old grumpy asshole women haters club member.

Last edited by tuzzio; 10-03-2018 at 10:06 AM..
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 09:29 AM   #100
nismo35
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
nismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I like widebody's that flow with the lines of the cars. But Ralliart is right, everyone has their own opinion. The real trick is sticking with what you like regardless of what everyone around you says. I think the Works Z's are beautiful but I'm not a fan of the silhouette cars from back in the day. I do try my best to appreciate anything that someone has spent time working on....
nismo35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 09:34 AM   #101
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I, resident of massachusetts, approve of this message.

Also, you, like everybody else here are entitled to your wrong opinion.

-Official old grumpy asshole women haters club member.
Ha! My initial millennial mind read that as offensive. However, taking it into context (like folks should do), that is pretty funny

See how that works Zilvia?? It's that simple

Also, #itsthe****inginternet and #whothe***cares
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 09:35 AM   #102
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juucso View Post
/end of story.
...this is the most Juucso thing I’ve ever heard. Fuck.
Old 10-03-2018, 01:21 PM   #103
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
/end of story.
hardparking your car is what's actually boring
Old 10-03-2018, 08:36 PM   #104
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
...and a RocketBunny kit is hardly anything but boring at this point. The argument that a RocketBunny car is more unique then a stock-bodied, well-done care is actually broderline retarded.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:23 PM   #105
merlz
Zilvia Member

What's worse than RocketBunny??

#1. Those little gas struts that hold those bullshit splitters up.
#2. Anything that involves 'Send Nudes'.
#3. Tire letters.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:39 PM   #106
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
...and a RocketBunny kit is hardly anything but boring at this point. The argument that a RocketBunny car is more unique then a stock-bodied, well-done care is actually broderline retarded.
Rocket bunny body kit=it's cool for what it is

Rocket bunny flares put on every car: not my thing

but i guess the modern day veilside has to exsisit for the good taste to be around
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 12:45 AM   #107
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
hardparking your car is what's actually boring
Very true. Luckily my cars are not made for hard parking.
Old 10-04-2018, 12:48 AM   #108
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
...this is the most Juucso thing I’ve ever heard. Fuck.
Hahhaha, gotcha! But seriously tho, I've always been enoying widebodied cars more than stock ones. Widebody looks 95% of the time more aggressive than a stock body. Even E46 M3 looks kinda boring when stock, with Musk Customs widebody kit, it looks like a wet dream to me.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:08 AM   #109
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboshoebox View Post
Rocket bunny body kit=it's cool for what it is
You again, are entitled to your wrong opinion.

Quote:
Widebody looks 95% of the time more aggressive than a stock body. Even E46 M3 looks kinda boring when stock, with Musk Customs widebody kit, it looks like a wet dream to me.
You are also entitled to your wrong opinion, and shitty taste.

Stock metal > fiberglass.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 08:09 AM   #110
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:

+1 for metal bodies....
Old 10-04-2018, 08:34 AM   #111
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Quote:

Let me clarify. The original rb design didn't bother me. (wasn't crazy about it either)

But when the strange looking flares and missing rear bumper blew up. it was total a total fail

But over all I never liked rocket anything. I like glare aero, spirit rei , garage mak
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 08:35 AM   #112
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
+1 for factory metal

Although that spirit rei miyabi kit makes me feel some type of way
Old 10-04-2018, 09:27 AM   #113
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Metal fenders over everything!!!
s14gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 12:08 PM   #114
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Went to place A the other day and when I came back out I glanced a white beaten up S13 with black riveted over fenders, little stuff animals hanging off everywhere, Z32 brakes and no front mount intercooler was parked next to me.

It never gets old I just wish the owner was there so I could ask him 'why' and remind him that if he doesn't make his car look like ours we will complain about it on the internet.
alot.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 01:41 PM   #115
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:

Thanks!

I agree, metal over frp.
Old 10-04-2018, 03:09 PM   #116
Shift_grip

Shift_grip is an unknown quantity at this point
Nitekids is that you? Been in any police chases recently?
Old 10-04-2018, 03:27 PM   #117
nismo35
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
nismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
even though I'm probably the oldest person in this thread I really like some of the widebody stuff that is out now. It's better than some of the old IMSA style or Primadonna styled stuff from the 70's.
nismo35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 11:00 PM   #118
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
FOB
Woah there buddy. LS swap x fresh of boarder/boat comment x confederate flag hmmm lmao

Turboshoebox, I am on your side now (in spirit). Please fight him now!

Please record it if you do.

At least go spit on the mans porch or threaten his mother!

SOMEONE GET MAD PLEASE I WANT TO SEE SOMETHING
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 11:58 PM   #119
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Woah there buddy. LS swap x fresh of boarder/boat comment x confederate flag hmmm lmao

Turboshoebox, I am on your side now (in spirit). Please fight him now!

Please record it if you do.

At least go spit on the mans porch or threaten his mother!

SOMEONE GET MAD PLEASE I WANT TO SEE SOMETHING

Keep stirring the pot, fuck around and find out. Anytime <3 just DM me.
Old 10-05-2018, 05:46 AM   #120
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
This thread gives me the feels
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote