Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 06-15-2004, 02:53 AM   #1
dxloxdrifter
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
dxloxdrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Gonna be Moving to NYC

Sup everyone. Well im gonna be attending school in NY, and thinking if i should take my car up there with me. I live in cali right now, and theres soo many drift events that i go to, tracks, autox, etc...I noticed that the east coast doesnt have that many events going on. I cant go a week without drifting my car, and i have such a bad driving record that my car is marked in my town. So i like to keep it on the tracks. Can anyone give me some info on tracks,meets,events. L.A has alot of mountins that me and my homies like to hit up, I now you dont wanna give away your spots, But just some info on that would be great to. Thanks, hope to meet some of you there.
dxloxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2004, 12:37 PM   #2
zaneithan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
zaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
id show ya some mountains, but im 2 hours outside NYC

1993 240sx fastback (wrecked)
1991 240sx SE fastback Daily Driver status
1992 240sx fastback (???)
1986 Toyota Corolla SR5 Coupe (sold)
zaneithan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 10:11 AM   #3
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
[QUOTE=dxloxdrifter]I noticed that the east coast doesnt have that many events going on. I cant go a week without drifting my car, and i have such a bad driving record that my car is marked in my town. So i like to keep it on the tracks. QUOTE]

dgtrials.com - drift events almost every wednesday and friday at englishtown race track (for the summer). where are you moving to in NY? if ur coming to nyc i would leave the car behind...
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 10:18 AM   #4
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
where are u going to school and good luck finding a place to keep ur car in nyc, garage prices own u.
smellslikecurry is offline   Reply With Quote