Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 07-20-2005, 01:03 AM   #1
csdcowboy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
csdcowboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13gonwild, aka tiresmoke, aka RHDDesign

I hate to do this, but it's been about a month and a half now, and the last time I heard from him was about a month ago.

I sent him $45 via Paypal for fuel injectors. A week goes by, he says he tried to send them once but some gas leaked out. Fine, no prob. Another week..."Oh it's been a craaaazzzzzy week..." Alright... That was the last I heard from him, and no response about sending either my injectors or money back.

If this can be remedied, I'd be happy to remove this thread.
csdcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2005, 01:22 AM   #2
Sil Beer S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Sil Beer S13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sil Beer S13
I know him personally.

I traded him front wide fenders for stock ones, wanted to back to stock so he took them, 3 weeks later of waiting becuase i was a good friend, and after threatening to kick his ass he came to my house with fenders that looked like he ran them over a few times.

If i can i will help you get your money back or the product.

Do not buy from s13gonwild, he is very shady and will dick anyone over.
Sil Beer S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 01:17 AM   #3
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
This is not what this section is for. Your review needs to be a vote of yes/no to deal with the user, and why/why not.
Seeing as you are in week 3, file a paypal complaint NOW. If you can't (because after 30 days, time's up), file a credit card complaint.
-Jeff
Old 07-21-2005, 06:57 AM   #4
sngx83
Zilvia Member

sngx83 is on a distinguished road
i had a similar experience to csdcowboy recently- sent paypal, got tons of delays and excuses, and then total lack of communication- so my reccommendation for buying from him would also be a 'no'.
sngx83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 09:48 AM   #5
csdcowboy
Leaky Injector

csdcowboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Jeff - It's well past the 3 weeks and 30 days...so I'm screwed. And I thought the "no" was implied .

But to clarify...do NOT buy from s13gonwild!
csdcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 06:37 PM   #6
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
tiresmokes13/RHD Design

I will never do business with Steven, aka tiresmokes13 aka s13gonwild. This is his other review thread, but since he no longer uses s13gonwild (now we know why), I thought I'd create a new thread for him. Doesn't deliver on his word, avoids people, an overall shady person.

Here's the link to his other review thread.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ght=s13gonwild

Rules and Guidelines say I can't flame or make accusations, so I'll let the other review thread and these threads speak for themselves.
Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4

In other words, I will NEVER do business with him, again.

RHD Design
791 E. Arrow Hwy
Azusa, CA 91702
www.RhdDesign.net

That's his shop address.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 07:29 PM   #7
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
I have had a very bad experience with him as well. I told what he did to me in the links above. I had major problems with the car I bought from him. I tried to resolve it with him, but now he won't even talk to me, answer phone calls, PMs, posts, etc.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH STEVEN!!
Old 02-15-2007, 07:58 PM   #8
DreamDesignParts

DreamDesignParts is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DreamDesignParts
Steven has had his shop for over 1 1/2 years and out of the 100's of customers he has had i have seen only 3-4 complaints. One person said their car broke down 2 weeks after they bought it but I remember those people burning out the driveway as they were leaving the shop, I guess they didn't know how to take care of a car. I'm sure he didn't mean to do whatever he did to make you guys angry toward him and his shop but that is between him and you guys. There will still be more customers that go to his shop and a little post that this isn't going to slow things down. I'm sorry but your issues are not going to be changing anyones mind about Steven or his shop because he has too many loyal customers as it is with many more on the way. Good service + good prices = great company, just sucks that some people try to take advantage of this.
DreamDesignParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 07:51 PM   #9
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamDesignParts
I'm sure he didn't mean to do whatever he did to make you guys angry toward him and his shop but that is between him and you guys. There will still be more customers that go to his shop and a little post that this isn't going to slow things down.
If it's between him and the guys he made angry, then why are you in this thread?

Quote:
I'm sorry but your issues are not going to be changing anyones mind about Steven or his shop because he has too many loyal customers as it is with many more on the way.
If that's the case, why are you so concerned about this then? That's funny though, because Steven called Socheat (sochbat) and asked him if there was anything Socheat can do to delete this thread. I'm not sure why he wants this thread to be deleted if it won't make a difference anyways, the people will still come right?

I actually gave him complements in the other thread, but then came to realize I was wrong:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
Did business with tiresmokes13 and turns out he's a good guy. Did the 5-speed swap on my friend's coupe very nicely and it runs perfect.
I didn't really check the car for problems, since I took everyone's word that he was a legit guy. I'll post pictures of the "ghetto" way he rigs his cars so that they'll run long enough for him to sell.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:05 PM   #10
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
DreamCream, pictures are worth a thousand words, thats all it'll come down to. Pics of his work, in general, will make you A) STFU and feel like a moron, B) right, and the rest of the complainees wrong, or C) come to the conclusion that pics will be the final judgment on Steven's work, and leave it up to the good consumer to make his decision based on those.

Now how about stop butting into a review thread, not reviewing the person at hand, sucking balls, and giving your opinions, k?
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 02:28 AM   #11
s13drift240sx
Zilvia Member

s13drift240sx will become famous soon enoughs13drift240sx will become famous soon enoughs13drift240sx will become famous soon enoughs13drift240sx will become famous soon enoughs13drift240sx will become famous soon enough
Still waitin for you to pay me steven
Old 02-18-2007, 12:28 PM   #12
supersonicdrift
BANNED

supersonicdrift is making a name for him/her selfsupersonicdrift is making a name for him/her self
My friend cris went there for a Ka Dual Cam engine swap and to get it turbo'ed. Hey takes forever with it cause he either takes parts from it to use on other cars or just doesnt wanna finish it. In the end the engine he sold him was crap and the turbo setup was leaking oil. Well either way thats why steven never got paid.
supersonicdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 11:57 PM   #13
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
Quote:
Steven has had his shop for over 1 1/2 years and out of the 100's of customers he has had i have seen only 3-4 complaints. One person said their car broke down 2 weeks after they bought it but I remember those people burning out the driveway as they were leaving the shop, I guess they didn't know how to take care of a car. I'm sure he didn't mean to do whatever he did to make you guys angry toward him and his shop but that is between him and you guys. There will still be more customers that go to his shop and a little post that this isn't going to slow things down. I'm sorry but your issues are not going to be changing anyones mind about Steven or his shop because he has too many loyal customers as it is with many more on the way. Good service + good prices = great company, just sucks that some people try to take advantage of this.
Funny, all 7-8 complaints that I have seen have been in the last 2 months that I have been following this. What a coincidence.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:28 AM   #14
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My experiences with RHD design Steven have been good I do not have "One" bad thing has happened to my ride nor have I ever got bad service at all. I take my car to steven for installs and critical repairs cuz of a dying and highly abused engine that I got and steve comes through just fine and fixes and replaces what Ive broke. Its funny how there just happens to be some people who dont like how shit goes and they start rambling there shit how of those guys suck cuz this cuz that and then they make a good shop like this look bad. You know if got a issue with a business or person go straight up to them and talk it out before you start with the shit mouthed bashing that allways goes on. I'll continue to go to RHD and get all my cars needs and mods done there cuz there good people.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:11 AM   #15
supersonicdrift
BANNED

supersonicdrift is making a name for him/her selfsupersonicdrift is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks15
My experiences with RHD design Steven have been good I do not have "One" bad thing has happened to my ride nor have I ever got bad service at all. I take my car to steven for installs and critical repairs cuz of a dying and highly abused engine that I got and steve comes through just fine and fixes and replaces what Ive broke. Its funny how there just happens to be some people who dont like how shit goes and they start rambling there shit how of those guys suck cuz this cuz that and then they make a good shop like this look bad. You know if got a issue with a business or person go straight up to them and talk it out before you start with the shit mouthed bashing that allways goes on. I'll continue to go to RHD and get all my cars needs and mods done there cuz there good people.
Lol just wondering wat car is the one you brought into him. A black hatch right.

Last edited by supersonicdrift; 02-20-2007 at 01:57 AM..
Old 02-20-2007, 02:45 AM   #16
allstar
Zilvia Junkie

allstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to allstar
all this bitching is old already..
Steven does great work..

My s14 is sexy and I dont hesitate to take my car to steven..

Great work and cheap prices!!!..
Old 02-20-2007, 09:37 AM   #17
BLITZZZ
BANNED

BLITZZZ is making his/her stupidity well-knownBLITZZZ is making his/her stupidity well-knownBLITZZZ is making his/her stupidity well-knownBLITZZZ is making his/her stupidity well-knownBLITZZZ is making his/her stupidity well-known
ive called him several times and hes very responsive and has helped me out some with a swap
BLITZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 01:23 PM   #18
supersonicdrift
BANNED

This coming from guys that have negative rep.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:45 PM   #19
hahahahaha
Zilvia Junkie

hahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the rough
kkk my rep isnt the greatest and i can tell u hes great been there tons of times and hes a cool guy and his prices are awsome ... so yea...
hahahahaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 03:20 PM   #20
allstar
Zilvia Junkie

allstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choicesallstar has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonicdrift
This coming from guys that have negative rep.
wow.. i have negative rep on zilvia.. big fuckin deal..
Old 02-20-2007, 05:10 PM   #21
supersonicdrift
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstar
wow.. i have negative rep on zilvia.. big fuckin deal..
Wow ur cool too for me. So who else who gots complaints?
Old 02-20-2007, 06:18 PM   #22
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Funny how most of the people backing him up are his friends. I have new information to pass along, but will wait until I get all of it.

Also, from my other 240sx friends and their friends, they tell me not to do business with him, because he's very shady.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:23 PM   #23
allstar
Zilvia Junkie

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
Funny how most of the people backing him up are his friends. I have new information to pass along, but will wait until I get all of it.

Also, from my other 240sx friends and their friends, they tell me not to do business with him, because he's very shady.

funny how u are bad and u posted it 2 times. dude just leave steve alone. if people want to go 2 him, let them. simple as that. dont try and take down his shop by hatin on him.

can i get a LOCK plzzzzzz????
Old 02-20-2007, 06:35 PM   #24
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Posted it twice? Hmm... I don't see anything.

Why do you want to lock this? So no more people can write more bad reviews about your friend? A "source" also told me he has no business license. Looks like a call to the BBB is needed.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:44 PM   #25
hahahahaha
Zilvia Junkie

hahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the rough
o my god ...... first off i dont know steven that well hes my brothers friend and i still think hes good and he charges very well ...

by the way if i may know how old r u?
do u have anything better to do besides talking about other people .. just a question dont get all mad ...
hahahahaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:48 PM   #26
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

All you people who keep talking about how low his prices are, isn't the damn point here. We could care less about how much he charges. The point is how he is shady to people and doesn't deliver on his word. He also "mickey-mouses" his cars so that they run long enough to sell. I'm just waiting on some pictures so you all can see.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:10 PM   #27
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
This is a review thread, get back on the topic at hand or shut the fuck up

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:44 PM   #28
DreamDesignParts

DreamDesignParts is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DreamDesignParts
Alright I'll post my review of Steven and his shop. I took my car to his shop because one day I was at the Arcadia 240 meet and he was there. One of the guys there had a oil leak or something so Steven stepped up and said that he had a shop in Azusa, being a nice guy and all we all drove over to Stevens shop and the guy called a tow truck to have it towed over there. Steven fixed the car and after words we all went drifting, fun day. From there I had Steven do my KA-T, after about 3 weeks it was finished due to some parts being on back order. The car ran great for another 2 weeks but hey it was a KA-T and I didn't build the motor so I expected it. Other then that I havn't had the money yet to rebuild my motor. Overall Steven is a great person and I refer everyone to go to his shop. I had a great experience there and found nothing negitive. Everday there is anywhere from 6-11 people here just chilling to chill. 110% recommended to anyone having any questions about 240's. He knows hes stuff and his swaps are super clean unlike some other shops that I have seen, because steven doesnt take shortcuts and makes sure everything is a very clean. This is my own personal experience with steven and his shop.
DreamDesignParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:09 PM   #29
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
On topic, please, and DreamDesignParts; I understand your stepping up to help a friend with what looks like a "review," but doubt is cast upon the objectivity of your post when I KNOW that you often post from the same IP as Steven....
Don't ya think?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 12:21 AM   #30
Id RaThEr DrIfT
Zilvia Addict

Id RaThEr DrIfT is on a distinguished road
been to his shop good guy! helped me out plenty of times ... and yes im his friend now but he helped before he was my friend ...... thank u and have a nice day!

***NiSmO kNiGhTs ***