Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 07-20-2006, 11:07 PM   #91
JVD
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Another great deal with Logan. Bought another Nardi off of him. I think I paid on friday. It went out monday, and I recieved it wednesday. I live in Canada too. Can't say a single bad thing about Logan and A-Spec. I won't buy parts anywhere else now. Can't wait to buy some wheels!
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2006, 11:22 PM   #92
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Best advise given from Logon himself and the best price I could actually find when I got my Nardi.

THUMBS UP FOR ASPEC!!!!!!!!!!! and LOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET ALL YOUR SHIT FROM LOGAN
Old 07-22-2006, 10:28 AM   #93
s13silvia03
Zilvia Addict

Location: PA.....I always thought that dogs...umm...layed eggs, and I learned something today
s13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to s13silvia03
Fuckin' right Logan rocks!
Old 08-12-2006, 05:25 PM   #94
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I've bought Bride seat rails and a quick release from Logan and must say he is the man. Very easy to deal with and gets everything done right the first time.

I'm looking forward to spending much more through him in the future.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 05:07 AM   #95
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
This guy is TITS!!!

I ordered the Fish shift knob, fit as asvertised, OUTSTANDING QUALITY!!!
got it to me in japan in lie 3 days!!! Im deff ordering from him again!
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 04:20 PM   #96
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Logan rules.
Bought from him many many many times.
never a problem. ever.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:37 AM   #97
adamer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
adamer is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
righteous.

i am convinced that logan is super man.... he is bad ass. i have ordered many parts from logan and i have never been let down in any area of satisfaction.
he knows whats up and he keeps its real.

listen to logan.
and if you dont then u are dumb. str8 up.

-east los hulk. raaar!
adamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 02:28 PM   #98
nsn240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
nsn240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nsn240
Logan is the man!
Ordered one of the new Aspec Aluminum weighted knobs, paid for it yesterday and its already here at my house.

A++ Aspec
nsn240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 06:45 PM   #99
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Logan is the man period. Big props to logan and the Aspec crew for the awesome customer service.
Old 10-21-2006, 01:26 PM   #100
Itchyfin

Itchyfin is on a distinguished road
Everything said so far is true you da sheit Logan...Thanks for the wheels got them in less than a week met Logan at Formula D inwindale and he is one cool braddah...
Itchyfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 12:02 AM   #101
eerrrrr
Zilvia Junkie

eerrrrr will become famous soon enougheerrrrr will become famous soon enougheerrrrr will become famous soon enough
very excellent x2. got my steering wheel quick. paid friday, got today (tuesday) early in the morning at 8:30am.
eerrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 04:08 PM   #102
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
All I can say is that I too am super-stoked on Logan's service! To date, I have spent over 2,000 dollars with him and will for sure be spending more! Everything arrived quickly and he is true to his word...only delivers the best!! Thanks man!
Gavster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 05:03 PM   #103
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Logan = 2Legit

Prostatus.

THe end.

I think even Triple A recommends him for all your modifcation needs |AAA|
Old 10-28-2006, 08:23 PM   #104
loys

loys is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks again Logan for the good deal on the brakes.. definitely will do business with him again. A+.
loys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 07:39 AM   #105
BorHor
Zilvia Member

BorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really nice
Thanks for the FET quick release. and I would also like to thank you for selling it to a person with such a low post count on this forum.
BorHor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 10:09 PM   #106
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Just got my new Classic 330 today.

Great service again as always.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:32 PM   #107
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Logan is a great seller, easy to deal with, straightforward and quick in all replies. will definately work with him again.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:42 AM   #108
miucus
Zilvia Addict

miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
i have not bought anything from logan yet but i have inquired about many products and he takes the time and gives me the full run down and even offers to deliver to irvine since hes from around the area. i definately look foward to working with him.
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 11:40 PM   #109
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
this is my 4th purchase from logan at aspec, got a set of muteki lug nuts, great price as usual ,great personal service, prompt shipping, and overall good experience, even though he hates young jeezy haha,

buy from logan or dont buy atall
the end.
A++++++
Old 12-17-2006, 11:41 PM   #110
Brian
Post Whore!

Logan is the king.
Old 12-17-2006, 11:45 PM   #111
JSpecBnr32
Zilvia Junkie

JSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to JSpecBnr32 Send a message via MSN to JSpecBnr32
Logan is the shit, one of the only guys that takes time to PM you the quote for the item your intersted in, saw your evo at Jdm Garage in socal couple weeks ago fuckin awesome dude!!!!
Old 12-23-2006, 05:58 PM   #112
Anto
Zilvia Addict

Anto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfection
Logan, your dad must be a plumber
because you're the shit!

Got me a 350 Deep Corn in TWO days, IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS.

A+. you're getting my business in the future!
Anto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 10:29 AM   #113
clutch kick drifter
Zilvia Junkie

clutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura about
Aspec FTW!!

18x9+20 all around. Wish i coulda gotten some 18x10 +18 in the rear. Im still happy!! 225-40-18 front and 225 45 18 rear. I think i may run a 215 35 front and 215 40 rear because these tires dont have uch tread left on them but they were free potenza's!

Thanks LOGAN !!
I had to beat in the rear quarter panel lips and on the frotn fenders there are little clips for the inner fenders ( which i dont have ) and those rub. If you plan on running this setup you must stretch the tire unless you wanna roll fenderzZzZ. Im going to lower it a LOT more so ill repost pictures.
clutch kick drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 08:53 PM   #114
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Aoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aoshi112
Aspec was great. Bought a shift knob from them as a gift to a good friend of mine and even though there was a mixup in the type of shift knob (my error), they quickly fixed it when I sent in the shift knob back for the correct one. Thumbs up!
Aoshi112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 03:25 PM   #115
Jefferson
Zilvia Junkie

Jefferson is making a name for him/her selfJefferson is making a name for him/her self
Logan pulled through once again, he never seems to let me down with the quality of his service. Pretty quick shipping and usually has what I want in stock so I continue to give him my monies. A+++
If you ain't messin with Aspec your making a mistake
Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 04:02 PM   #116
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
Logan is a cool guy I got my Nardi there he was really helpful
sleepy_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:55 AM   #117
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

blackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the rough
Logan is a good guy, got my nardi in today thanks!
blackcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:34 PM   #118
andy31144
Zilvia Member

andy31144 will become famous soon enoughandy31144 will become famous soon enoughandy31144 will become famous soon enoughandy31144 will become famous soon enough
Logan is awesome. I just bought my Nardi from him and it was at my door within three days of ordering it.
Old 01-16-2007, 02:13 PM   #119
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Logan is the MANNNN!!!!! He came through with a new intake for me in a matter of a day. Fastest shipping I have ever seen. Buy from him with great confidence. Thanx a lot man. Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 01:02 PM   #120
Macadoshus
Zilvia Member

Macadoshus is making a name for him/her selfMacadoshus is making a name for him/her self
I buy from Logan all the time. This man's customer service cannot be beat.