Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 11-11-2010, 01:30 AM   #121
unaffiliated240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
unaffiliated240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
still waiting to hear if my rear overfenders are coming in nov like i was told they were.
unaffiliated240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 08:26 AM   #122
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
I have ordered thousands of dollers worth of parts from Intensepower.com, and I have about $1,000 worth of parts being shipped right now from them. I will continue to buy from them and Ive never had any problems from them, great company.
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:51 AM   #123
sterlinge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
sterlinge is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
im still waiting on my hood............
sterlinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:04 PM   #124
hendeeze

hendeeze is an unknown quantity at this point
ordered a pair of dmax side markers from them after I got a PM saying that Dmax had it in stock. (9/16) Have yet to hear from them
hendeeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:38 AM   #125
kanekoa28
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
kanekoa28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendeeze View Post
ordered a pair of dmax side markers from them after I got a PM saying that Dmax had it in stock. (9/16) Have yet to hear from them
9/14 ordered dmax zenki clear corner lights.
got a call stating they will be getting 2 shipments from dmax in october so I should be getting my lights in the middle or end of october.
9/29 my credit card was charged for the lights
*****was told c/c had to be charged to insure a set from the october shipment****

11/19 still waiting sent 2 emails and a pm no reply??? Tried calling but the phone rings and rings with no answer (yes i call durring business hours)

And to be honest I dont want a refund I just want my lights from them. That would be pretty dick to just give back my money after all this waiting.

and to those who are getting 100% satisfaction from this company congratulations!!! how about you order some dmax zenki clear corners for me
kanekoa28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:47 AM   #126
My240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (19)
My240sx is making a name for him/her selfMy240sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanekoa28 View Post
9/14 ordered dmax zenki clear corner lights.
got a call stating they will be getting 2 shipments from dmax in october so I should be getting my lights in the middle or end of october.
9/29 my credit card was charged for the lights
*****was told c/c had to be charged to insure a set from the october shipment****

11/19 still waiting sent 2 emails and a pm no reply??? Tried calling but the phone rings and rings with no answer (yes i call durring business hours)

And to be honest I dont want a refund I just want my lights from them. That would be pretty dick to just give back my money after all this waiting.

and to those who are getting 100% satisfaction from this company congratulations!!! how about you order some dmax zenki clear corners for me
i have the same problem... i ordered some dmax kouki front signal lights on 10/29, and i still have not heard anything from them at all... emailed and called but still nothing to this day..it is weird because i got coilovers a year ago from them and they came in perfectly. Oh well i guess they are backordered?
My240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:32 PM   #127
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
The issue is going to be with DMAX.
You look to Intense for answers.
Intense looks to DMAX for answers.
DMAX looks to Japan for answers.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:55 PM   #128
NightShiftShadow
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
NightShiftShadow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
It's not just with dmax stuff I ordered a shift knob and air freshener from them took me almost a month to get my stuff and I called multiple times sent multiple pm's and emails never received any responces or tracking numbers at all I got my stuff but poor service
NightShiftShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:14 AM   #129
hendeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
The issue is going to be with DMAX.
You look to Intense for answers.
Intense looks to DMAX for answers.
DMAX looks to Japan for answers.
Dmax doesnt answer IP's phones or answers their email. I used to work in the industry so I do have an understanding how things are rarely in stock. You talk to your distributor and he gives you what info he knows. But your hands are tied when your distributor doesnt come through. And the last thing you want to do is order a bunch of parts cause "some kid said he wanted it" But on any level its unprofessional to ignore repeated inquires about orders. Phone calls go unanswered and emails are ignored. And judging by the responses in this thread, they seem to make a habit of it. Recently I emailed Sam @ Jspec for a part. He responded that he could get it, but it was on 2 month backorder. Hell I remember I ordered some group buy rims from Raretrick back in the days, and even after Katrina happened they still CALLED me to make sure I got my rims. Point is they let me know in advance about potential delays, or went out of their way to make sure the item was delivered. I can't even count on IP to respond. Hell all i got was some stupid clear lenses, I can live with delays. But at least I want to know that it hasn't been forgotten or ignored.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:32 PM   #130
My240sx
Zilvia Member

My240sx is making a name for him/her selfMy240sx is making a name for him/her self
yeah i would be fine with it if they emailed or called to let me know that it was not in stock and that I would be waiting. so far they have taken my money and left me in the dark.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:41 PM   #131
unaffiliated240sx
Zilvia Member

still waiting on my refund
Old 12-01-2010, 11:00 PM   #132
unaffiliated240sx
Zilvia Member

called my credit card and filled them in on the situation. They will be refunding my money and going after intense for their money if i dont have the money by friday.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:56 PM   #133
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
kl;asdjfkl;sdjafkl;jasdfl;jasdfdasdf

Last edited by yingiang; 12-04-2010 at 12:37 AM..
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:55 AM   #134
jmac636
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
jmac636 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I also placed an order on 8/27/10 for dmax kouki corner lights. I have talked to them twice out of maybe 10-15 times calling. Yeh they rarely answer. I also was told a shipment was going to be in in october. I have sent an email requesting refund I am tired of this sh!t. I have never had a problem like this with any other company. They shouldn't sale what they don't have in stock.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:55 AM   #135
kanekoa28
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac636 View Post
I also placed an order on 8/27/10 for dmax kouki corner lights. I have talked to them twice out of maybe 10-15 times calling. Yeh they rarely answer. I also was told a shipment was going to be in in october. I have sent an email requesting refund I am tired of this sh!t. I have never had a problem like this with any other company. They shouldn't sale what they don't have in stock.

its funny how they contacted me right away for payment but now I get no response to any emails or phone calls.:ghey:
Old 12-04-2010, 01:31 AM   #136
240sxftww
Leaky Injector

240sxftww is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac636 View Post
ahaha, same here. i placed my order on 06/18/10 for dmax kouki corner light as well. i got a msg stating that they will have more info on the corners in 2-3 weeks. 2-3 week has pasted, still nothing.. i then gave them a call, they said some time in mid september ill be getting them. gave them a call on oct 1st asking wheres my light?. they said d max is ran by 1 person and that person is really busy with other orders. i then ask when will i receive it then. they said sometime in beginning of nov. SOOO, i waited and waited. nov 10th i gave them a call back and they said only a few corner came in and those were going to the one that made the order before me. i was mad as fuck.. -____-. they gave me back a refund.. i asked if i could at least get a discount coupon on my next purchase (willing to give them a second chance.) they decline.. fuck intense forreals.
240sxftww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:53 PM   #137
unaffiliated240sx
Zilvia Member

i was charged for a full dmax v3 with 25mm and 50mm rear overs and hood end of Sep. Two weeks later i gave them a call asking why i havent received a tracking number since i was told everything was in stock. I was then told they were missing all my fenders and hood so they charged me the full amount for the kit to make sure that when the parts came in they wouldnt sell the parts to someone else. I was told mid OCT everything had showed up minus my rear overs but they tried selling me a set of 30mm which wont work bc im going to be running 18x12's. they told me the overs should be in Nov which turned into Dec. After JJ disrespected my mother when i had her call since im deployed and couldnt get ahold of them and the date keeps being pushed back and the lack of communication i called them and canceled my order on everything except the hood. Was told the hood should be shipped out the same day, two days later i get a pm saying they sold my hood allready and they were pretty much praying one came in with the overs. I will never do business with them. Terrible customer service, attitudes. Dont tell me you have my parts in when you dont!
Old 12-06-2010, 12:32 AM   #138
My240sx
Zilvia Member

i havent gotten them to answer me for a few months, it has been so long i have almost forgotten about my order. Do you all think it is something to do with Dmax though? maybe i should have just coughed up the money and gotten the vertex lights.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:40 AM   #139
240sxftww
Leaky Injector

240sxftww is an unknown quantity at this point
i placed an order on intense again since the shift knob they have look sick. placed it, never took money out of my paypal, refuse to reply to my msg.

looks like they dont want to sell anything
240sxftww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:36 PM   #140
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxftww View Post
i placed an order on intense again since the shift knob they have look sick. placed it, never took money out of my paypal, refuse to reply to my msg.

looks like they dont want to sell anything
almost all the shift knobs they sell that look cool are from Its proper. touge factory sells em, itsproper.com can get em direct (made by them)

if its not that, then idk.

You should call them, msg takes forever with them - calling doesnt
Old 12-08-2010, 03:27 PM   #141
sterlinge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
sterlinge is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
just got my hood yesterday. its nice. ok quality a few minor flaws in the resin nothing bad. they left dirty water stains from when it was wet sanded and there was also wax on it from being buffed. there are a few spots that need alittle waxing. the hood hits my strut bar, and valve cover s13 silvia front ka24de with the last vent in the center. about a 1-1 1/2 inches from closing. im not really liking the idea of lowering my engine with hockey pucks to gain clearance but puts my oil pan in danger. so i guess im going to grind my hood and hope i dont f**k it up.. . any tips...
sterlinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:26 PM   #142
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I recently made my first purchase at Intense and had no problems with whatsoever. I got a confirmation email and tracking info. My item came on time and well packaged. Will consider purchasing from them again.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 01:25 PM   #143
jmac636
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
jmac636 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Intensepower.com ( Be aware!)

I ordered some D-max kouki clear corner lamps back on 8/27/10. I was charged $64.00 on 8/30/10. I waited 2-3 weeks then started trying to call these guys. It would take forever for them to answer and when they did they would tell you they would have to call you back. They would not return phone calls. I even offered to pay more money to get a different set of lamps. They would not refund my money or send me any different lamps so today I filed a dispute with my credit card company. I also called FRsport and they answered the phone right away and I purchased a set of the same D-max lamps and they had them in stock. Be aware do not order from Intensepower.com or highline international unless you call them and verify they an ship it out immediately. Do not trust these guys.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:22 AM   #144
kanekoa28
Zilvia Member

im guessing no one got there dmax stuff???? I guess ill be calling for a refund or do the same as jmac
Old 12-29-2010, 03:47 AM   #145
hendeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanekoa28 View Post
im guessing no one got there dmax stuff???? I guess ill be calling for a refund or do the same as jmac
my bank got my money back for me.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:40 AM   #146
Wreckless35
Zilvia Member

Wreckless35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Wreckless35
Zilvia Business Section Statement:"Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum."

Well I can't do that! ** EDIT **!!!! Shady ass characters that work there, this is my second time dealing with them... 1st purchase S14 Kouki black housing headlights, came late & didnt explain I would have to splice my stock harnesses to make work. My 2nd purchase S14 Origin-Lab 50mm rear overfenders which I haven't received after almost a month. After calling 2 weeks ago & being told that it was mistake that they weren't shipped but that it will go out the next day, I still haven't received product nor confirmation that it is shipped. After calling again last week, I contacted Paul there and when he said he was putting me on hold to check status, he left me listening to their sorry ass choice of receptionist bullshit music for 20 minutes. After being fed up for waiting so long & pondering my cellphone bill charges I hung up & called 5 MORE TIMES AND GOT NO ANSWER!!! ** EDIT ** I know you were there, I just talked to you!!! I want my fenders ASAP! There is no excuse for this terrible customer service. If it wasn't for the fact that the specific part I am requesting wasn't so hard to obtain elsewhere for a decent price for that matter I would let my bank take care of it. This is my last time doing business with this company and I advise others not to themselves.

Last edited by Drift N Dragg; 01-26-2011 at 09:30 AM..
Wreckless35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:32 AM   #147
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Ok .. Has there been any resolution to any of these issues?

Have been Contacted by Intense Power saying there has been Resolution, is this true?

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:47 AM   #148
Wreckless35
Zilvia Member

Wreckless35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Wreckless35
Let me first go on to say that this is my first time ever writing a negative review on any company and as for the manner I went about it, AT THE TIME, I meant every word. I am an adult with an educated background and understand the meaning of slander so therefore I knew what ramifications my statements might possess for IntensePower.

Now as for if the issue had been resolved, IntensePower did inform you correctly that they have in fact, as of yesterday, corrected the problem I was having with them and they also did so PRIOR to reading my negative comments I posted about them. One may say I am a true but to my defense I was one very jaded customer by the fact that I have done business with them in the past and that I not only am getting the run around but also at one point I was blatantly ignored by one of their personnel. I must say though that PETE at IntensePower is one stand up guy and he did his UPMOST BEST to find a resolution to my problem and then to take it as far as to give me an offer I can not refuse to continue my repeat business with IntensePower. I feel the need to somewhat apologize for the severity of my statement and the choice of words that I used while writing my prior post though I want to go on the record to once again state that at the time I was highly infuriated and after reading plenty other post with negative reviews, I was not going to be one to bite my tongue on what I felt needed to be said. Now with that being said, I still have yet to receive my fenders but I was promised they would arrive in a timely manner. At that point I will further address the situation and hopefully like I am doing now it can result in a positive message. I will reconcile the past and say as for now I feel confident once again to do business with IntensePower in the future and as for those individuals that represent IntensePower as a whole, I hope you can understand my forthcoming and let bygones be bygones hence what I am trying to do myself.

Last but not least, I make no quarrels with those I feel that deserve respect and therefore Pete you did a great job making me feel comfortable with your company again. Sorry Zilvians for my extensive rant but I felt the need to clear the air!
Wreckless35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:13 AM   #149
kanekoa28
Zilvia Member

well i was pmed this on 12/28
"I apologize if ther was a delay in D-Max. DmaX USA IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS AND THE LAST COUPLE CONTAINERS WERE ALSO DELAYED. i BELIEVE YOUR PRODUCT IS ALREADY ON ITS WAY IF YOU HAVENT BEEN CONTACTED YET lmk YOUR NAME AND OR ORDER NUMBER AND i WILL FORWARD TRACKING TO YOU."

so i tried calling got a direct answer ...then was placed on hold for about 10mins as the sales person was trying to get the "shpping/tracking system going". He then told me its going to take some time to get the system going and if I could leave a contact number for him to reach me at. Well its been about 1 or 2 weeks (lost track) never heard back from him system must still be down......
Old 01-30-2011, 12:49 AM   #150
slim
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
slim is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i had a very difficult time getting a hold of them. my order was mispackaged and the process to return took over a month. a little excessive in my opinion. got the right parts and got a deal on some others so everything ended up ok.
slim is offline   Reply With Quote