Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 11-04-2007, 08:04 PM   #61
LoanShark
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
LoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
my personal exp w/ TF, I called them to ask about an item ordered and Scott picked up right away. maybe rang 2-3 times but, still got a hold of somebody and was helpful with my inquiry. The one other time, they called to tell me an item was out of stock etc. So...I don't know...whatever

This isn't calling you a liar or anything. Just MY experience w/ TF. They're 2hrs ahead of you so...you know...timezone thing.
LoanShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2007, 05:15 AM   #62
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
I am too lazy to look fully into this but there is no girl at STANCE or TF, someone from the other company may have picked up the phone. There is no answering machine. If you left a message with someone it was not a worker of TF or STANCE.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:31 AM   #63
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Simba, do you not work there anymore?
Old 11-05-2007, 04:44 PM   #64
Fusion726

Fusion726 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Fusion726
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Fact is until Touge Factory/Stance officially announces they have had a problem and are correcting it our have corrected it, it looks like they are just not holding up to their end of bargain as a Product producer.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=140603

edit this is simba and no i dont work there anymore.
Fusion726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:28 PM   #65
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Hey, Homogarage> Do you work for Megan or getting paid to do this or something? If it is....shame on you and megan.

On your first post on Oct,31,10am You said you went from Megan Street to Stance and was thinking of going to Megan Track. Then on post #7 Less than 2 hrs, you went from megan to Stance to megan track??

Wow...if you're going to blatantly bad mouth something, get your story straight. Now you look like a dumbass.

Having worked at Stance, we never say to our customers to hold for "R&D department", and we definitely don't say, someone is in a meeting. And you can't leave a message, because they don't have an answering machine!.

Knowing the owner of Stance, he's not going to hide away or tries to play down low or pretend nothing is going on. If there is a problem, call and explain the problem and see what can be done. Its that simple.

As far as performance of megan...don't even start. Dyno that sh*t out of the box and dyno it again a month later. See the damping force poop to the floor, shows how good their tolerance and seals are...
Ok, I'm done.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:49 PM   #66
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
This kid fails. TF kick ass guys.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:00 PM   #67
Edgar
Post Whore!

Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Simba For President 2008 nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Old 11-05-2007, 11:40 PM   #68
homegaragespl
Zilvia Junkie

homegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDyNomiTe View Post
Hey, Homogarage> Do you work for Megan or getting paid to do this or something? If it is....shame on you and megan.

On your first post on Oct,31,10am You said you went from Megan Street to Stance and was thinking of going to Megan Track. Then on post #7 Less than 2 hrs, you went from megan to Stance to megan track??

Wow...if you're going to blatantly bad mouth something, get your story straight. Now you look like a dumbass.

Having worked at Stance, we never say to our customers to hold for "R&D department", and we definitely don't say, someone is in a meeting. And you can't leave a message, because they don't have an answering machine!.

Knowing the owner of Stance, he's not going to hide away or tries to play down low or pretend nothing is going on. If there is a problem, call and explain the problem and see what can be done. Its that simple.

As far as performance of megan...don't even start. Dyno that sh*t out of the box and dyno it again a month later. See the damping force poop to the floor, shows how good their tolerance and seals are...
Ok, I'm done.
i dont work for megan
i dont think megans are that good of a coilovers. they ride like shit. But its affortable. And works for drifting. And lets leave it there.

Check it out, heres what happen EXACTLY.

At the track, WSIR, balcony, went for a run. car felt funny, heard some noise int he rear... pit, checked out the car, took of the wheel, nothing was bent, nothing was wrong. Continued to drift, still made the noise. Went back home, Next day...checked out the suspension parts again, nothing was wrong. Didnt change anything except coilovers, at that time, coilovers were barely 1 month old. So tried the bounce test, right side was hella stiff in the rear...took the coilover out, tried to compress it, didnt happen. Took of the other side, did the same thing, it was completely different.

Took it to R1 Motors in Alhambra, brother shop to JPR Motorsport.
They confirmed that shock was the problem.

Next day...called STANCE...a GUY picked up, told him what happend, they switched me to the R&D department. Some guy, picked up, someone mentioned a DAVE in a previous post, i think thats who it was. Sounds hella familiar. He said get the invoice number, and call him back.

2 days later, got the invoice number. Tried calling STANCE, NO ONE PICKED UP. I KNOW THERES NO FREAKIN ANSWERING MACHINE.

Didnt want to wait, so called up TOUGE FACTORY, a GIRL picked up, I asked if STANCE and TOUGE FACTORY was the same company, she said YES. So I explained to her that I needed to get a warranty issue taken care of, she said, the guys that can help me ARE IN A MEETING. I LEFT A MSG with HER.

Never got a call back. Called back a couple of times leaving phone number with a rep who couldnt help me.

And here we are.

KiDyNomiTe, you know what? One of the main reason why I though stance was so great was partly because you always said stance was awesome. And how good it was. So I took your word for it. Instead of being a little nicer and offer some help, since you know them and support them...you start being a dick and throw out false accusations. All I can say is, I am very disappointed in you.

Someone has kind enough to help me out on this forum. Im not going to "name drop" anyone unless they want me to.

I hope the problem gets fix soon.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:26 PM   #69
good0177

good0177 is making his/her stupidity well-knowngood0177 is making his/her stupidity well-knowngood0177 is making his/her stupidity well-knowngood0177 is making his/her stupidity well-known
what ever happened to this? I ask because I am considering purchasing the GR+ Pro coils and am trying to get as much info. about them, the company, cust. svc., etc. Did everything work out in the end?
good0177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:40 PM   #70
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I never had trouble with Stance/TF They were cool with me and always made sure to help.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:51 AM   #71
4bangers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
so did stance fix their camber plate/pillow ball problem yet? I'm debating between KTS and Stance GR+
4bangers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 08:14 AM   #72
Edgar
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bangers View Post
so did stance fix their camber plate/pillow ball problem yet? I'm debating between KTS and Stance GR+
I think Simba said no in a post, I would contact them to see.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:55 AM   #73
trust hks
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
trust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
They fixed the issue a while back.

They were quick to fix that

Last edited by trust hks; 01-15-2008 at 02:20 PM..
trust hks is offline   Reply With Quote