Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 10-14-2011, 07:30 PM   #31
Will1jz

Trader Rating: (0)
Will1jz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Is this a good place to buy motors, I was thinking in buying the 1jzgte from them but i'm not sure now if I should.
Will1jz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2011, 07:36 PM   #32
Will1jz

Is this a good place to order motors from, because I was thinking of ordering the 1jzgte for my car, but now That I have i read everything I'm not so sure. is good place or no?
Old 10-14-2011, 08:04 PM   #33
punn303
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (82)
punn303 is not welcome here anymorepunn303 is not welcome here anymorepunn303 is not welcome here anymorepunn303 is not welcome here anymorepunn303 is not welcome here anymorepunn303 is not welcome here anymorepunn303 is not welcome here anymorepunn303 is not welcome here anymorepunn303 is not welcome here anymorepunn303 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will1jz View Post
Is this a good place to order motors from, because I was thinking of ordering the 1jzgte for my car, but now That I have i read everything I'm not so sure. is good place or no?
Dude, save yourself the aggrivation and avoid them
punn303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:12 PM   #34
Will1jz

Quote:
Originally Posted by punn303 View Post
Dude, save yourself the aggrivation and avoid them
yea I will now, Ill look somewhere else. do know of anywhere I could get the 1jzgte somewhere good?
Old 10-14-2011, 10:08 PM   #35
Driftingcorners
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Driftingcorners is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
WOW

ONE WORD: ZEROLIFT

Zilvia forum sponsor, CRAZY deals on SR, JZ motors.

Competitive pricing, call and ask for robert tell him phil with the supra in CaLi sent you hahahaha
Driftingcorners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 05:07 PM   #36
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal264 View Post
ok so nagasaki motors is like 15 mins away from my house and they are hands down the most dreaded and hated engine shop in my area. there are tones of threads on my local forums all dedicated to how much people got screwed by nagasaki. if you guys saw how these engines were handled and how dumb the staff was you would never ever shop with them.

you have been warned.

Okay, I am here to try and sort this out now. I am currently looking to buy an s15 sr20det. So naturally, I am doing my research. And here is what I've found so far:

#1: We may not all be referring to the same shop. nagasaki motors appears to have been used by more than one place, to sell engines.

Currently on ebay, the seller with this name is nagasaki_motors2006
"http://myworld.ebay.com/nagasaki_motors2006?_trksid=p2047675.l2559"

They appear to have good feedback. They respond to emails with... tenuous grip of the English language, about once per day it seems.
Here is one of their emails:
"a lot of customer has ask in past for the picture
we have tons of parts and engine

we need the payment first in order for us to send you the picture
once you get the picture if you don't like we will send you another picture
of another set up but all our engine are simply in very good condition
"

Right after he said that, he sent me two pictures, of this item:

JDM Nissan Silvia SR20DET S15 Black Top Engine 6 Speed Trans 99 02 S15 Turbo | eBay

Which is listed by a different ebay name, japandomesticmotor.

So,
Either Nagasaki_motors2006 has more than one ebay name for selling engines, or, they are trying to sell me an engine that a different shop owns.

#2 Typing the name Nagasaki motors into google will get you this link:
"Nagasakijdmmotors.com"

Which sounds like the right place. But it re-directs you here:
JDM

Which is NOT the same guy who is talking with me from the ebay name "nagasaki_motors2006".

Furthermore, on buyjdm.com, I recognize the engine from buyjdm.com as being from this seller here on ebay:
jdm_world2008 (628)
2000 Nissan Silvia SR20DET S15 Engine S15 6 Speed Motor Silvia S15 Spec R Motor | eBay

So in short, google of "nagasaki motors" will take you to "buyjdm.com" which is the ebay name "jdm_world2008" (apprently).

I am not sure who is using the ebay name "nagasaki_motors2006" or if they are the same nagasaki everyone is talking about as being good, or bad.

I am thinking there is more than one. And still collecting information. I think everybody that bought an engine from "NAGASAKI" Should post up the phone number and/or address of the place so we can sort this out.

Here is the info for "nagasaki_motor2006"
Nagasaki Japanese Auto Parts Inc.
8155 langelier street
st leonard , QC h1p2b7
Tel: 514-382-4333
Fax: 514-382-0333
toll free: 1800.270.5712
Old 12-10-2013, 05:57 PM   #37
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
I found this website which shares the profile of "nagasaki_motor2006"
Profile:Nagasaki JDM Motors Importers, Dealer deals in Parts

Ah nevermind. its just nagasaki is listed with that website for whatever reason. they do not use it to sell, it seems.