Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 07-20-2021, 08:36 AM   #91
Ichi-Go
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Ichi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I'm sure it's only a matter of time before someone comes up with a workaround.
You can always buy a private jet and fly it to your helicopter which you can take it to your yacht if you don't want to fail smog. Another work around would be take the helicopter straight from the house to the yacht... it just depends on how far the trip is and if your tesla model s plaid has enough charge to get you to the airport.

Another option is to buy a 911 GT3 RS and enjoy that nice factory smog legal car.
Ichi-Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2021, 09:31 AM   #92
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichi-Go View Post
You can always buy a private jet and fly it to your helicopter which you can take it to your yacht if you don't want to fail smog. Another work around would be take the helicopter straight from the house to the yacht... it just depends on how far the trip is and if your tesla model s plaid has enough charge to get you to the airport.

Another option is to buy a 911 GT3 RS and enjoy that nice factory smog legal car.
Lol I was thinking more of a workaround to flash the factory ECU while still showing the same CVN.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 07:08 PM   #93
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
California just passed a general basic income. Guess who’s paying for it? California hates tax payers, it’s the dumbest state in the country.
Old 07-20-2021, 10:52 PM   #94
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
CA has also raised taxes on gas here. All these taxes and nothing to show for it..
Old 07-21-2021, 02:22 PM   #95
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
even worse than nothing to show for it. probably goes into the scam that is public education. Would rather it go to Gavin Nuisance’s restaurant bills at The French Laundy.

Checking out WA and OR although more worries around how climate change effecting CA and increasingly hot weather. all the racetracks in the world isnt going to matter if we already get above 90 degree days in Dec.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 10:36 PM   #96
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Checking out WA and OR although more worries around how climate change effecting CA and increasingly hot weather. all the racetracks in the world isnt going to matter if we already get above 90 degree days in Dec.
Yeah, lets just move north. And further north, and further north, and north, and north and then we're in the arctic circle living off sardines because the oceans are dead and all the billionaires who raped and pillaged the earth for its resources jumped ship to terraform Mars only to rape and pillage it shortly thereafter
Old 07-22-2021, 11:03 AM   #97
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
Please don't bring any more idiocracy from california to the north. And don't hypocritically blame the billionaires that sell you products that you willingly purchase for 'raping and pillaging the earth.' I like living in the most technologically advanced era the planet has ever seen.
Old 07-22-2021, 11:18 AM   #98
spooled240
Post Whore!

I don't have a problem with billionaires, but would it kill them if they paid 30% in taxes like the rest of us?
Old 07-22-2021, 12:31 PM   #99
Ichi-Go
Leaky Injector

Ichi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I don't have a problem with billionaires, but would it kill them if they paid 30% in taxes like the rest of us?
The Serfs pay the taxes the Lords enjoy the taxes. How are they supposed to afford their private jets that have no emissions equipment, burning leaded fuels, to fly across the country avoiding the lockdowns they imposed if they have to pay so many taxes.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/smo...ng-2021-07-20/
Old 07-22-2021, 12:49 PM   #100
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
Please don't bring any more idiocracy from california to the north. And don't hypocritically blame the billionaires that sell you products that you willingly purchase for 'raping and pillaging the earth.' I like living in the most technologically advanced era the planet has ever seen.
Yeah, let's blame the consumer, not the corporations that spend billions of dollars a year lobbying against environmental protections. That makes total sense.

Technology and environmental responsibility aren't mutually exclusive btw
Old 07-22-2021, 01:55 PM   #101
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichi-Go View Post
The Serfs pay the taxes the Lords enjoy the taxes. How are they supposed to afford their private jets that have no emissions equipment, burning leaded fuels, to fly across the country avoiding the lockdowns they imposed if they have to pay so many taxes.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/smo...ng-2021-07-20/
Jet fuel isn’t leaded.

Last edited by Agamemnon; 07-22-2021 at 09:31 PM..
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 08:02 PM   #102
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Yeah, lets just move north. And further north, and further north, and north, and north and then we're in the arctic circle living off sardines because the oceans are dead and all the billionaires who raped and pillaged the earth for its resources jumped ship to terraform Mars only to rape and pillage it shortly thereafter
What in the fuck are you talking about. Go buy a Prius and fart in the gas tank if you?re so worried about the environment.
Old 07-23-2021, 11:29 AM   #103
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlecamslam View Post
What in the fuck are you talking about. Go buy a Prius and fart in the gas tank if you?re so worried about the environment.
If that's how they worked I'd 100% own one!

Am I the only one who knows the correct usage of this section of the forum or what?! It's called LOUD NOISES. We use HYPERBOLE in here, ya big ol' dildo.
Old 07-23-2021, 08:15 PM   #104
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
If that's how they worked I'd 100% own one!

Am I the only one who knows the correct usage of this section of the forum or what?! It's called LOUD NOISES. We use HYPERBOLE in here, ya big ol' dildo.
I mean how big of a dildo? Define hyperbole, my illiterate ass is too lazy to Google it
Old 07-24-2021, 07:15 PM   #105
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Quote:
well theres not much you can really do about it, for better or worse. If it makes you feel any better most are moving to TX, AZ, as well as OR, WA. CA has not really experienced a net migration until ?20 si we?ve been taking riff raff from other parts of the country for the longest time. Other than the red states turning more blue, dont have a whole lot of empathy for other states who?ve been unloading on us.

oh and I dont think most ppl care about moving north. more like ppl still moving from the east coast ane midwest to the the southwest to escape the cold. most ppl unlike me do not hate too much sunshine or care about how close they are to racetracks. hell most on this site probably never even drove at an autoX
Old 07-25-2021, 09:41 AM   #106
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Yardjass is an unknown quantity at this point
Pros:
- Weather
- Natural beauty
- Lots to do outdoors (indoors too actually)
- Food

Cons:
- Taxes
- Cost of housing and goods
- Disgusting authoritarian politics (Emissions BS, guns, etc.)
- Lack of common sense (shuts down nuclear plants and then bitches about the power grid, refuses to do controlled burns and then bitches about wildfires, etc.)

I should want to live in California. The weather is some of the best on earth and I work in STEM so good jobs are there. If you steal all of my money through taxes, try to tell me I can't own guns, and have ever increasing bullshit car laws, its a hard no from me though. Authoritarian politics and the idea that the 51% can tell the other 49% what to do with no restraint, is a cancer in this country right now, and that's the biggest problem with California.

Last edited by Yardjass; 08-17-2021 at 12:02 PM..
Yardjass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 02:08 PM   #107
spooled240
Post Whore!

My wife and I just bought a house here and we are already thinking of moving out of state in a year or two. Raising kids in this state with these woke politics is just plain scary.
Old 07-25-2021, 09:05 PM   #108
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
so technologically advanced, that one of your local parks was the subject of a mini civil war reenactment between antifa and patriots - haha

portland and seattle are so messed up its insane. socal for sure is a mess, but portland and seattle are just as bad. seems the only people thinking straight are from florida (gasp) and texas...

when florida is doing it right, you know things are bad
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 01:51 AM   #109
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

factors in climate change to consider, unless for some reason you think it's not real.

https://www.safehome.org/climate-change-statistics/

would recommend looking at the specifics and not just overall scores. Some people aren't going to care about days above 105f or mosquitos. A lot of factors aren't measured and arguably it's a very simplified list. funny enough drought is expected to worsen considerably in WA but be far less impacted in neighboring OR.

CA doesn't rank as poorly as I thought, although wildfires are projected to get a lot worse. droughts are predictably looking bad although WA not that great.

Would avoid FL, LA and TX (although do have a soft spot for San Antonio but hate Austin) and most of the south.

Also if someone has some sort of study where I can avoid cities with degenerates from the far left and far right with mostly moderates that would be most appreciated. hard to relax around those people.
Old 07-26-2021, 06:54 AM   #110
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
or care about how close they are to racetracks. hell most on this site probably never even drove at an autoX
I just care about having some cool narrow winding roads to drive on. Growing up in Northern Los Angeles there was quite a few. Memphis not so much.

I pretty much have to make the 6-7hr trip to Eastern TN/ Western NC for some nice roads.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 11:04 AM   #111
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
factors in climate change to consider, unless for some reason you think it's not real.

https://www.safehome.org/climate-change-statistics/
a million and one ways to push red tape and control over people, climate change being one of them

its surprising to see how much shit people are willing to swallow, masks and aoc tee shirts are a clear example of this.
Old 07-27-2021, 01:55 PM   #112
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Masks? Oh noes, I should care about other people and be extremely mildly inconvenienced in the process? Is your freedom really so fucking small that this is what tips the government toward authoritarianism?

The government spies on you every day. You have to wear your seatbelt and drive with insurance and not have bald tires and can't have your wheels sticking out from your fenders and have to pay fuel taxes and have to pay state taxes and have to pay increases in property taxes and have to pay federal taxes and have to register for permits and have to pay fees. The mask, though, is too fucking far because it covers up your mouth so you can't spray angry spittle on the supermarket employee just doing their job.

AOC tee shirts? Bruh, that's fundraising in a free market. Shouldn't you be lauding her for asking her supporters to effectively donate of their own accord rather than asking for handouts to do so, or would you just bitch about it no matter what? Besides, isn't the abolition of excessive federal agencies exactly what small-government supporters would want?

The only people thinking straight are from Florida and Texas? Did someone hand you the "Right-Thinking Man's Argumentation Playbook" and you turned to page 37 to the "Hymn of DeSantis?" My dad always said, "Once a state gets to be the top five in infectious virus cases, you know it's run correctly. And if it's second to Louisiana, it's not only run correctly but the governor should be deified." Imagine, America's Dong getting second to America's Boot. And Texas is fucking fantastic, I love losing power during a cold snap but also during hot spells. It really shows that my state is equivalent to a second-world country (did he just compare Texas to an industrialized socialist state?).

There's plenty of shit you're willing to swallow, most of it from the end of the human centipede that is the Republican Party.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 09:43 AM   #113
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
Wear a mask, fine, don't wear one, fine. Get a vaccine or don't, fine by me. Freedom. If you're concerned about dying from the china virus, wear a mask and get a vaccine. Why does everyone else have to look out for your safety?

Don't you agree that the government shouldn't be spying on people for no reason? I don't wear a seatbelt for your safety.

AOC argues against capitalism while directly benefitting from it. Hypocrite much?

No one cares what your dad says, just look at the years of rising crime and homelessness in California under democratic leadership. And why haven't 1000's of bums been dying from covid if this shit is so contagious?

Hope you didn't hyperventilate from writing that nonsense.

Yes, Portland is now a shithole, I blame it on the californian's that moved here and our liberal 'leadership'.
Old 07-28-2021, 10:22 AM   #114
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Masks? Oh noes, I should care about other people and be extremely mildly inconvenienced in the process? Is your freedom really so fucking small that this is what tips the government toward authoritarianism?

There's plenty of shit you're willing to swallow, most of it from the end of the human centipede that is the Republican Party.
past the 1 year mark, keep wearing the mask and if you have children, staple it on their faces too. with your lack of logic, you can go another 10 years enduring this stupidity with the hope and prayer that this is an actual solution. doesnt matter if you're vaccinated, doesnt matter if you're outdoors, just keep doing what you're told.

most people at this point, really dont give a flying fuck.... like nick_d said, want to wear one, cool, dont want to wear one cool, vaccinated ... fine, not, also fine. but instead, we have douches who insist in pushing their ideologies on others. you can say the same with the woke movement, no one fucking cares. no one cares if you take a dick in the ass or if you wear the wrong clothes.

like i said, i just find it funny that so many people gladly bend over and take dick up the ass with no lube on all of this. i guess you must be desensitized after all these years of reaming
Old 07-28-2021, 11:32 AM   #115
mrturboextreme
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mrturboextreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
If you're concerned about dying from the china virus, wear a mask and get a vaccine. Why does everyone else have to look out for your safety?
Absolutely agree. Also work in Portland OR and it has gone WAY downhill in last 2 years. I personally hope the city never recovers. People need to see what happens to an area when it is controlled by radical leftists for a long time.
mrturboextreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 12:51 PM   #116
Ichi-Go
Leaky Injector

Leaving this here without comment.

https://www.techradar.com/news/some-...for-california
Old 07-29-2021, 12:33 PM   #117
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
most people at this point, really dont give a flying fuck.... like nick_d said, want to wear one, cool, dont want to wear one cool, vaccinated ... fine, not, also fine. but instead, we have douches who insist in pushing their ideologies on others. you can say the same with the woke movement, no one fucking cares. no one cares if you take a dick in the ass or if you wear the wrong clothes.

like i said, i just find it funny that so many people gladly bend over and take dick up the ass with no lube on all of this. i guess you must be desensitized after all these years of reaming
My father-in-law factually died from complications of COVID compounded by COPD. Forgive me if my facts don't care about your feelings, because your feelings impacted my fact. Your feelings impacted the fact that others on here had loved ones die from COVID- it was the third-greatest killer of Americans last year.

I started wearing a mask *before* it was required. I kept wearing it *while* it was required. I wore it in my office and around my employees- I even wore it around my brother because he was around my sister-in-law, who was around kids, who could pass it on to their parents and grandparents.

I wore a mask because it wasn't a big deal for me and it made me less likely to pass COVID along. I'm not a fucking saint but I'm not so selfish that I can't just pop on a mask real quick.

If we got vaccinated, wore masks, and slowed/stopped the spread, we'd be looking at a reality of not having to wear masks until a new, aggressive variant comes out. Then we update the vaccinations of those at risk, go through a relatively brief period of reduction, and move on.

I could quote that cancer, the second-greatest killer of Americans, had a punitive effect on our economy of over $130bn, but I don't even think rational arguments have an effect on your beliefs anymore. As this drags on, more resources are used and the cost goes up for taxpayers. People bitch and moan about taxes and then don't take the steps necessary to lower them- they vote for idiots and they walk around with their jaws hung open screaming to the ether about "libruls."

Quote:
AOC argues against capitalism while directly benefitting from it. Hypocrite much?

No one cares what your dad says, just look at the years of rising crime and homelessness in California under democratic leadership. And why haven't 1000's of bums been dying from covid if this shit is so contagious?
AOC benefits from capitalism? "100% of the profits generated fund Team AOC?s efforts to uplift vulnerable communities, support grassroots community organizations, and fight for systemic change in NY-14 and the USA."

Years of rising crime from Democratic leadership? Do you fact-check a single word you say? Didn't you see the huge rise in violent crime under Reagan? The huge rise in violent crime under Deukmejian? https://www.ppic.org/publication/cri...in-california/

About the computers that aren't allowed in CA, that's because Dell put shitty PSUs in them. There's no reason to piss power away, especially now that we're looking at reduced power generation from Hoover and Powell.

Last edited by KA24DESOneThree; 07-30-2021 at 09:25 AM..
Old 07-29-2021, 10:06 PM   #118
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Why does everyone else have to look out for your safety?
They're looking out for their safety (and prosperity). You think the government would give out free shit for your good? They want people healthy enough to work and buy and create tax revenue. That's the argument all the "do or don't, IDGAF" people should make
Old 08-01-2021, 12:12 PM   #119
Ichi-Go
Leaky Injector

I am glad to see someone is finally sticking up for pigs. They are smarter than dogs yet treated like mice in factory farms.

https://news.yahoo.com/bacon-may-dis...141827828.html

Car restoration is next.... it is a huge waste of resources, electricity, water, and adds to the Climate Crisis.
Old 08-02-2021, 09:38 AM   #120
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

We (my restoration shop) haven't really seen that- while the restrictions are fairly onerous, there's no one saying "hey, you won't be able to do that."

We use a lot of electricity but not a lot of water.

Don't think it doesn't weigh on me. We restore dinosaurs that are driven for pleasure, not for any necessity. We specialize in the cars that don't have catalytic converters and are not electronically fuel-injected.

I've been trying to get one of our investors to fund an electric build. I'd do it myself but I have two BMWs to finish and I'd really like to get back into drifting.