Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:23 PM   #1
Arteeste
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Arteeste is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
SR16VE *NON N1* Oem Camshafts

Soldddddd these

Last edited by Arteeste; 08-16-2017 at 06:52 AM..
Arteeste is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2017, 09:40 PM   #2
Arteeste
Leaky Injector

Great mod for the low
Old 07-24-2017, 08:01 AM   #3
Arteeste
Leaky Injector

Any SRVE+T guys ?
Old 07-24-2017, 08:39 AM   #4
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
The price is getting into P12 and N1 territory which is why you are not seeing much action non these
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 08:59 AM   #5
Arteeste
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
The price is getting into P12 and N1 territory which is why you are not seeing much action non these
Hopefully this doesn't come off wrong, but do your research, non n1 16ve cams out perform p12 cams. NON n1's are the best for midrange, n1s really show they're shine 7500-9000 & at that point that's pretty much drag powerband. p12's are getting harder to find because a lot of people are doing hybrid combos. NON n1's do their best from 4-6krpm which vvl is activated within, depending on your exhaust housing possibly paird up with a gtx30 or 6262 turbo, that would be a nice combo.
Old 07-24-2017, 09:11 AM   #6
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
I have done plenty of research hence my comment. I am not saying the cams do not perform or how they perform against N1s vs P12s..........please do not misconstrue my statement. It is strictly an observation of price compared to N1s or P12s (which is what a majority folks end up with).

The huge overlap cams (N1s) are great for a big turbine housing (low back pressure akin to a NA setup). P12s are good for just about everything else. 16VE are another option outside of P12s. P12s have been shown to perform better. And I can still get my hands on a set of P12s by the end of the week.

At the end of the day for a turbo setup, it heavily depends on the back housing on which cams perform better than which (outside of the P11 cams). P12 performed better on a EFR 163 setup with the relatively small turbine 0.80 T4 twin scroll housing. The N1s performed better on the 6262 with big back end and lots of boost. Two examples.

Either way GL with sale.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 10:44 AM   #7
Arteeste
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
I have done plenty of research hence my comment. I am not saying the cams do not perform or how they perform against N1s vs P12s..........please do not misconstrue my statement. It is strictly an observation of price compared to N1s or P12s (which is what a majority folks end up with).

The huge overlap cams (N1s) are great for a big turbine housing (low back pressure akin to a NA setup). P12s are good for just about everything else. 16VE are another option outside of P12s. P12s have been shown to perform better. And I can still get my hands on a set of P12s by the end of the week.

At the end of the day for a turbo setup, it heavily depends on the back housing on which cams perform better than which (outside of the P11 cams). P12 performed better on a EFR 163 setup with the relatively small turbine 0.80 T4 twin scroll housing. The N1s performed better on the 6262 with big back end and lots of boost. Two examples.

Either way GL with sale.
Drop that knowledge my guy 🙏🏾