Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-01-2018, 07:39 PM   #61
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
in

message lngth
Old 10-01-2018, 08:28 PM   #62
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
As a official old guy fuck ur ls swaps, rocket bunny, etc etc
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 08:46 PM   #63
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
This is why I joined.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 09:31 PM   #64
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboshoebox View Post
Talk a lot of shit driving a prius looking like that you "old man" who's so purist correct hahaha. Now that we all know TK....

Old 10-01-2018, 09:31 PM   #65
maplejesse
Zilvia Junkie

maplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura about
when does the official 'grumpy old asshole' group go live and what color do their names get to be?
Old 10-01-2018, 10:15 PM   #66
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Talk a lot of shit driving a prius looking like that you "old man" who's so purist correct hahaha. Now that we all know TK....
I'm confused why you put "old man" in quotes. I don't care you don't like my prius. It's a unpopular car that I have fun tinkering with.

Also please define "prius looking like that" What do you find distaste full as far as the modifications. (Don't say the whole car cause we both already know prius is gay but i still try to keep it all authentic jdm or oem parts)

Just like your ls swap. It's unpopular for those who perfer to keep it jdm. but you have fun with it
Old 10-01-2018, 10:30 PM   #67
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
you know what? Fuck new cars. I fucking hate new cars. There I said it.
News cars and 2 sensors for every system they can find....

<3<3<3<3
Old 10-01-2018, 10:37 PM   #68
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Quote:

In case anyone needs a better picture, he already "exposed" himself on page 1... lolol

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.

Last edited by MrMigs; 10-01-2018 at 11:15 PM..
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 11:39 PM   #69
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Well i have to say...i havent been so thoroughly entertained on a forum in quite some time. nice work fellas

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
you know what? Fuck new cars. I fucking hate new cars. There I said it.
YEA! fck new cars.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 05:59 AM   #70
jdm_land
Leaky Injector

jdm_land is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I happen to like my Rocket Bunny kit. I’ll agree with you on the “fuck LS swaps”. I also happen to DD a Honda Fit so I cant talk shit about the Toyota lol
jdm_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 06:17 AM   #71
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
I feel like I fit into the old guy category. Habits of ours include: nitpicking each other's builds and talking shit about the newbie stance kids.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 06:26 AM   #72
nismo35
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
nismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I don't post a ton because I didn't think anyone on here was over 25!! I'm 50 so I win the oldest, grumpiest award!! I hate that the "Honda kids" have taken over the 240 scene so I'm stuck being the only guy at the hot rod meets with a Japanese car! On the plus side I have given a lot of other "old guys" a new respect for 4cyl turbo motors.
nismo35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 06:55 AM   #73
jdm_land
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo35 View Post
I don't post a ton because I didn't think anyone on here was over 25!! I'm 50 so I win the oldest, grumpiest award!! I hate that the "Honda kids" have taken over the 240 scene so I'm stuck being the only guy at the hot rod meets with a Japanese car! On the plus side I have given a lot of other "old guys" a new respect for 4cyl turbo motors.
It’s funny how older American muscle car guys hate on 4 cylinders till they are shown what a 4 cylinder can do.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:16 AM   #74
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I feel like I started this thread to flush out a foe in turboshoebox.

...but it's transformed into a thread I can call home.

I love the ol' Zilv'.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:27 AM   #75
jdm_land
Leaky Injector

Iv noticed since coming back to Zilvia that there are a good amount of old school members >10 years. That would mean the majority of us are in our 30’s now. I was 17 when I joined, I’m about to be 32 in a couple of months.

Cheers to getting old and grumpy everyone
Old 10-02-2018, 08:08 AM   #76
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm_land View Post
I happen to like my Rocket Bunny kit.
Yeah but you're from Florida so, you're wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
...but it's transformed into a thread I can call home.
I am very pleased that my wish for thread title change was granted.

Thank you, Magic Zilvia Genie.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 09:13 AM   #77
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
It’s funny how older American muscle car guys hate on 4 cylinders till they are shown what a 4 cylinder can do.
Even better is when two American muscle are racing and your V8 swap of silent darkness in the other lane where they didn't even notice takes everyones lunch from that dead stop, and you get to leave them all behind thinking that a 4-cylinder just did that. Which is impossible, but I digress, as it puts the smile in the V8 soup that makes up for coming home smelling like gasoline every damn day.

F new cars crew
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 09:26 AM   #78
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Iv noticed since coming back to Zilvia that there are a good amount of old school members >10 years. That would mean the majority of us are in our 30’s now. I was 17 when I joined, I’m about to be 32 in a couple of months.

Cheers to getting old and grumpy everyone
10 year+ members, yet you know what's sad? Most of our builds aren't finished yet MOST build threads are either works in progress, abandoned, or they ended up being parted out...

You know guys, the more I work on newer cars, the more I believe in the saying "they don't make them like they used to"... Yah, must be getting old.
You guys know that "salt bae" guy? I would like to do a parody of that guy, but instead of using salt, use the tubing of a wire harness from a new car. You guys know you couldn't do that with an old harness. Embarrassing for car manufacturers, but hey, they still still sale!
Old 10-02-2018, 09:29 AM   #79
nismo35
Leaky Injector

nismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the rough
They have all been pretty cool about it, probably because I'm close to same age as most of them. I like all kinds of cars but I've had a soft spot for the S14 since October of 1995. I had S30's forever but the wife finally said 'no mas" on the no AC. I've been secretly looking to get another one but that damn Sung Kang made the market go crazy!
Old 10-02-2018, 11:06 AM   #80
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

His s30 is with his na rb26 is cool but the trendy rocket bunny stuff is a no go
Old 10-02-2018, 11:22 AM   #81
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
Sung Kang's z would of been so much cooler with a g-nose and watanabe.

Cars these days will never me timeless like this.

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 12:10 PM   #82
nismo35
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo2nr View Post
Sung Kang's z would of been so much cooler with a g-nose and watanabe.

Cars these days will never me timeless like this.
I've always been a HUGE fan on the G-Nose. All the old J-tin is getting silly, I've looked at a couple old king kab long bed Datsun and Toyota trucks that you could buy in the 80's for nothing and people are starting to ask 3/4 grand for.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:30 PM   #83
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Well i have to say...i havent been so thoroughly entertained on a forum in quite some time. nice work fellas

YEA! fck new cars.
Same. Sup dude.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 02:09 PM   #84
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Also please define "prius looking like that"
Meaning you look like a bitch and match the car <3. Not once have I gone on here ranting about how obvious and common the KA-T/SR swaps are. After owning multiple 240's with both SR/KA-T engines I chose to go another route. So in regards to your LS hate, personally I don't give a fuck what anyone does with their car, nor do I care what people want me to do with my car. In almost every thread related to engine swapping V8's everyone talks shit about American V8's and has a hard on for a 1uz. Point of this thread was obviously more than that, it was about your shit attitude and the amount of shit you talk you keyboard warrior so why not stop and keep it on priuschat.com TK Rocket.
Old 10-02-2018, 02:13 PM   #85
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I'm not alone. thank God
Old 10-02-2018, 02:51 PM   #86
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Meaning you look like a bitch and match the car <3. Not once have I gone on here ranting about how obvious and common the KA-T/SR swaps are. After owning multiple 240's with both SR/KA-T engines I chose to go another route. So in regards to your LS hate, personally I don't give a fuck what anyone does with their car, nor do I care what people want me to do with my car. In almost every thread related to engine swapping V8's everyone talks shit about American V8's and has a hard on for a 1uz. Point of this thread was obviously more than that, it was about your shit attitude and the amount of shit you talk you keyboard warrior so why not stop and keep it on priuschat.com TK Rocket.
Lmao u couldn't even come up with a legitimate diss.

Go fun with ur cx racing and God speed parts.

U keep saying u don't care what people say but I keep hitting a nerve with u
Old 10-02-2018, 02:58 PM   #87
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Lmao u couldn't even come up with a legitimate diss.

Go fun with ur cx racing and God speed parts.
I believe I called you a bitch, and I would if I met you in person too. Not sure you would do the same but I'd love to set something up. Anytime

Lol and learn to use proper grammar you FOB
Old 10-02-2018, 03:41 PM   #88
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

Why would I take up the time to meet up when the only person that is mad u?

You that thin skinned about other people's opinions on the internet?
Old 10-02-2018, 03:48 PM   #89
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Why would I take up the time to meet up when the only person that is mad u?

You that thin skinned about other people's opinions?
Piss off until you can be a man you cunt
Old 10-02-2018, 05:14 PM   #90
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Lol FOB , Maybe him and sergio180sx blow each other and talk about how bad ass one another's Prius is