Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-12-2019, 11:44 PM   #4141
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylerkickass240 View Post
wondering if anyone has purchased the 326power Yabaking one piece wheels before, specifically the 18x8.5+7 size. Would love to see what they look like on an s13, hell, even an frs/brz.

https://us.326power.uk/collections/1...1-piece-wheels
nope, no one has and no one should. those fucking wheels make my eyes bleed.
Old 11-15-2019, 10:13 PM   #4142
ConnorSC

Trader Rating: (0)
ConnorSC is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
G’day fellas, I’ve recently bought an s14 with possibly the worst wheels possible on it, so I’ve been looking into purchasing a set of Work T7R’s and have found a set with the specs
[F] 18x9.5 +22 [Deep Concave]
[R] 18x9.5 +22 [Deep Concave]

Are these likely to fit on a car with stock unrolled guards, with bc good coil overs ? If not, what sizes would?
ConnorSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 07:40 PM   #4143
Kylerkickass240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Kylerkickass240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
nope, no one has and no one should. those fucking wheels make my eyes bleed.
great, appreciate your priggish opinion. anyone else?
Old 11-19-2019, 07:50 PM   #4144
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylerkickass240 View Post
great, appreciate your priggish opinion. anyone else?
No. Fuck off, weeb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorSC View Post
G’day fellas, I’ve recently bought an s14 with possibly the worst wheels possible on it, so I’ve been looking into purchasing a set of Work T7R’s and have found a set with the specs
[F] 18x9.5 +22 [Deep Concave]
[R] 18x9.5 +22 [Deep Concave]

Are these likely to fit on a car with stock unrolled guards, with bc good coil overs ? If not, what sizes would?
This seems like standard fare for the S14. Try looking in some of the S14 picture threads. Guys list their specs and post pics all the time.
Old 11-25-2019, 05:50 PM   #4145
vasponger

vasponger is on the path to ruinvasponger is on the path to ruin
Black Friday coming up and I need some new wheels. Will these work with just a fender roll? Every time I search 10.5 wide its about the front

S14 Fortune Autos
F 18x9 +12 235/35/18
R 18x10.5 +12 245/40/18
vasponger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 05:51 PM   #4146
vasponger

double post
Old 11-26-2019, 09:23 AM   #4147
SlmdCpe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
SlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasponger View Post
Black Friday coming up and I need some new wheels. Will these work with just a fender roll? Every time I search 10.5 wide its about the front

S14 Fortune Autos
F 18x9 +12 235/35/18
R 18x10.5 +12 245/40/18
No, it will not.

You may be able to pull it off, but ride height will be a factor.
SlmdCpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 05:38 PM   #4148
vasponger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlmdCpe View Post
No, it will not.

You may be able to pull it off, but ride height will be a factor.
thanks, squared it is.
Old 12-23-2019, 11:17 AM   #4149
NashT
Zilvia Member

NashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choices
Question

Anyone rolling Ambit RT12's 17x9 +15?

Just curious if your having to run spacers for zx caliper clearance

And how much they stick out of the fenders?

Also im planning on running 235/45 all around
-is that too wide in the front?

Thanks
NashT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 02:40 PM   #4150
Soilsack
Leaky Injector

Soilsack is an unknown quantity at this point
I need some help while looking for wheels. I have searched high and low and can't find a definitive answer.

What is the max size wheel/tire that will fit under a S14 Kouki without touching the fenders and without stretching the tire?

Currently I have 17x8 with 225/45 but was looking at a square set of 17x9 +25s. Will 255/40 fit under the stock fenders without rolling or pulling?

I am on coilovers but I am not looking to be flush. I want a little bit of arch gap and currently have about an inch. I am more interested in retaining as much sidewall as I can. More of an "OEM" look.
Soilsack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 12:41 AM   #4151
gripster
Leaky Injector

gripster is a jewel in the roughgripster is a jewel in the roughgripster is a jewel in the roughgripster is a jewel in the roughgripster is a jewel in the roughgripster is a jewel in the roughgripster is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post

This is 17x9 +22 on 235/40 all around.

Just rolled my fenders a bit & tucked my harness. I have no arms for added adjustment or anything. Everythings all stock except my lowered bc coilovers. If i had arms i could probably get lower by adding camber, but im content with this. Just wanted to add some visual aid for a similar spec you wanna run.

Federal All Seaons tires
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
My Coupe is stock body with no roll F&R (still running front liners) and It has 17x9 +20 FN01R-C's with 10mm spacers and 225/45's. Suspension is all adjustable except the LCA.

Just what I needed to see. Thanks for the visuals.

I have a stock body S13 hatch that I autox/grip. No drifting. I was looking at 17x8+35 (+10mm spacer = +25 effective offset) for the front and 17x9 +20 for the rear.
Old 02-26-2020, 08:35 AM   #4152
NMcCabe2gX

NMcCabe2gX is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 91 Drift/Street Hatch Setup

I'm sure it's somewhere in here, but do y'all have any advice as to what I can run on my 91 hatch that's purpose will be a solid drift/street build? I'm going to be running 40mm double vented Origin front fenders and 50mm Origin rear fenders. I was contemplating maybe an 18x9.5 +11 in the front and 18x10.5 +6 in the rear on Work Equips. Does this sound functional while having some good form? Or am I way off the mark? Please let me know.
NMcCabe2gX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 09:28 AM   #4153
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMcCabe2gX View Post
I'm sure it's somewhere in here, but do y'all have any advice as to what I can run on my 91 hatch that's purpose will be a solid drift/street build? I'm going to be running 40mm double vented Origin front fenders and 50mm Origin rear fenders. I was contemplating maybe an 18x9.5 +11 in the front and 18x10.5 +6 in the rear on Work Equips. Does this sound functional while having some good form? Or am I way off the mark? Please let me know.
unless youre going for that "hot boi" look... try something a little more timid? stock fenders + a roll will do just fine for a "solid drift/street build". why do you think or feel you need to go with such wide fenders and wheels?

a good 17x9 and 17x10 wheel set will work fine and allow you plenty of fun on both street and track.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 11:47 AM   #4154
NMcCabe2gX

NMcCabe2gX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
unless youre going for that "hot boi" look... try something a little more timid? stock fenders + a roll will do just fine for a "solid drift/street build". why do you think or feel you need to go with such wide fenders and wheels?

a good 17x9 and 17x10 wheel set will work fine and allow you plenty of fun on both street and track.
Well... kinda was going for the "hot boi" look in a way. Was going to get an aggressive Origin kit, custom livery, and "hot boi" wheels to tie it together. However, in terms of wheel offsets and sizes and such is not my area of expertise. I just knew to get a bigger tire, the extra space with the fenders would be nice and give it that little extra flair.
NMcCabe2gX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 02:03 PM   #4155
Inferno56kb

Inferno56kb is an unknown quantity at this point
For some reason I can't post a long text so here is the short version. I live in Europe and have a Euro S13 hatch.

I want to run Japan Racing JR-3s in 17x9ET20 with 255/40s would this clear coilovers (heard different opinions) if yes which ones?

Is a fender roll enough, or would a pull/roll be needed.

Car will get coils but with minimal drop as my garage entry is steep and there are a lot of speed bumps in my town.

5 lug swap is not feasible as i want to retain abs all the swap kits come without ABS sensor rings (don't know if the stock one can be fit to them) and S14 parts cost 700€+ used so my wheel choice is limited.
Inferno56kb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 11:55 PM   #4156
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
get rid of ABS! honestly no reason to have it, especially when you want to go with larger and better brakes mixed with your proposed wheel setup (your stopping distance will GREATLY improve with a full Z32 setup and sticky 255s). 17s on an S13 with its stock brakes is a no go... lets just say youre gonna have a bad time! (speaking from personal experience)

a roll should be just fine, but you may need to add a bit of camber front and rear. im not talking about super tilty bois style camber. maybe a degree or two at the most! though upfront youre gonna run into some issues simply due to inner fenderwell clearance (rather the lack there of) on the S13.

and to be blunt, dont waste your money on those cheap wheels. quality top tier brand JDM wheels can be had SO easily now and fairly cheap too if you know how to use Yahoo Auctions Japan or Croooober. find yourself a nicely used set of Works or Volks and call it a day. you dont need to buy new. for the money you spend on those Japan Racing cast and heavy wheels, you can find yourself a set of old school, used and clean VSs, Meisters or GT-Us in similar sizes that will be lighter, stronger and look tons better!

spend the money, go 5 lug, do a Z32 brake setup, ditch that god awful 1980s engineered ABS setup and import yourself some works, advans or volks in good condition. its worth the time, money, patience and labor!!!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 09:38 AM   #4157
Inferno56kb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
get rid of ABS! honestly no reason to have it, especially when you want to go with larger and better brakes mixed with your proposed wheel setup (your stopping distance will GREATLY improve with a full Z32 setup and sticky 255s). 17s on an S13 with its stock brakes is a no go... lets just say youre gonna have a bad time! (speaking from personal experience)

a roll should be just fine, but you may need to add a bit of camber front and rear. im not talking about super tilty bois style camber. maybe a degree or two at the most! though upfront youre gonna run into some issues simply due to inner fenderwell clearance (rather the lack there of) on the S13.

and to be blunt, dont waste your money on those cheap wheels. quality top tier brand JDM wheels can be had SO easily now and fairly cheap too if you know how to use Yahoo Auctions Japan or Croooober. find yourself a nicely used set of Works or Volks and call it a day. you dont need to buy new. for the money you spend on those Japan Racing cast and heavy wheels, you can find yourself a set of old school, used and clean VSs, Meisters or GT-Us in similar sizes that will be lighter, stronger and look tons better!

spend the money, go 5 lug, do a Z32 brake setup, ditch that god awful 1980s engineered ABS setup and import yourself some works, advans or volks in good condition. its worth the time, money, patience and labor!!!
First off thanks for your reply, now to some comments (maybe it accepts the longer text today as most of the stuff you advised on was in my original post that just didn't get posted for some reason ^^

I have Z32 in the front and z32 bmc, the rear is still stock because it's bloody impossible to find N/A Z32 parts here, you see some TT stuff pop up once in a while but nothing N/A otherwise I would have done that swap even though it's supposedly horrendous to do due to the parking brake.

In regards to camber I was planning on running -1.5 to -2 front and -1 to -1.5 in the rear after reading about the settings people were running so that would be in line with what you suggested. About the fenderwell, the whole body is going to be treated and repainted for rust removal so i might as well hammer out missing space where it's needed.

I agree about the cheap wheels but I like the design, seeing as these are knockoff TE37s I'd instantly take the originals if I could find some anywhere reasonably priced, but then again they are still coveted so I guess it's not easy to find them even used. Another thing is offset, finding used wheels in proximity to my preferred offset is also not an easy task. On my 400hp Focus RS I'm running Bola B1 currently (also T37 knockoffs) and I'm pretty happy with them, ofc they are heavier but they also cost 2k-3k less than the originals. I also have to keep in mind that this is a daily, so damage to the wheels might happen and should it happen than I'd rather replace / repair a cheap wheel than one that I can't find a replacement for at all. I'm aware of the advantage of lower unsprung weight but all things considered this will still be a 95% daily and for track days I'd have a dedicated wheel set in the future anyway.

Another question in regards to offset, I'm guessing +25 will hit the coils without spacers, correct?

Doesn't the ABS still add saftey for daily driving? Even if it's 1980s technology. Tbh I haven't driven a car without ABS yet and the S13 would be my daily once it's finished, also from time to time someone else might drive it and I don't really want them to end up in a ditch even if I can get used to it with a bit of practice, but I'll read up how complicated the removal is in any case and think about it.

Update:
Call me a sucker, i found a 5lug swap (off an S14) including R34GTR brakes front R33 GTS-T brakes in the back that were on the car, with all hardware, knuckles, hubs, discs, pads whatnot (apart from ball joint and S14 ABS sensor) for a, lets say reasonable price. So I'll be going 5 lug after all *sigh* well at least the even bigger brakes + selling my Z32 stuff makes this swap worth it and then I don't have to worry about the braking balance being off with the GTS-T in the rear.

Last edited by Inferno56kb; 03-18-2020 at 05:28 AM..
Old 04-25-2020, 03:58 PM   #4158
silver_s13

silver_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok. After skimming the 139 pages of this thread I am still unsure if this is going to work so I need your help. I have a Kouki s14 with z32 brakes on the front and rear, stock suspension, and stock sheet metal. Will the combination below fit?

18x9.5 et+30 front
18x10.5 et+25 rear

I don’t really want to pull rears and I wasn’t planning on running coilovers. Just maybe some lowering springs in the future.
silver_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 03:28 AM   #4159
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver_s13 View Post
Ok. After skimming the 139 pages of this thread I am still unsure if this is going to work so I need your help. I have a Kouki s14 with z32 brakes on the front and rear, stock suspension, and stock sheet metal. Will the combination below fit?

18x9.5 et+30 front
18x10.5 et+25 rear

I don?t really want to pull rears and I wasn?t planning on running coilovers. Just maybe some lowering springs in the future.
front wheel will probably rub the strut and rear will stick out all goofy. wheels that big and stock height will look silly. just run 17x9 +20 to +28 all around and be happy.
Old 04-26-2020, 10:12 AM   #4160
silver_s13

silver_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Deolio! I appreciate the help..
silver_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 02:54 PM   #4161
Inferno56kb

Hi again, so my wheel choice got narrowed down to the basically Work Ultimate Kiwami in 17x9+17 is anyone here running a wheel in that sizing with 245 or 255 wide tires? I'd be interested if I can fit that with a pull and roll without rubbing in the front without silly camber as the build is performance oriented. So max -2.5 front -1.5 rear (the car will only get a mild drop on coils because i can't enter my garage or drive it normally around here otherwise).
The other option would be the Gram Lights 57DR in 17x9+22 but they only have them in pink and black this year according to Volk Japan and I hate both colors so I'd prefer the Kiwami in terms of color choice and looks + they would be cheaper considering a respray on the Grams.
Old 06-01-2020, 03:14 PM   #4162
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno56kb View Post
Hi again, so my wheel choice got narrowed down to the basically Work Ultimate Kiwami in 17x9+17 is anyone here running a wheel in that sizing with 245 or 255 wide tires? I'd be interested if I can fit that with a pull and roll without rubbing in the front without silly camber as the build is performance oriented. So max -2.5 front -1.5 rear (the car will only get a mild drop on coils because i can't enter my garage or drive it normally around here otherwise).
The other option would be the Gram Lights 57DR in 17x9+22 but they only have them in pink and black this year according to Volk Japan and I hate both colors so I'd prefer the Kiwami in terms of color choice and looks + they would be cheaper considering a respray on the Grams.
17x9 +17 is fine on stock body, with a roll,

stuffing a 245 in front and 255 in the rear will be where you have issues

either:
-you better not plan on going very low
-you better plan on running lots of camber
-you better pull that fender a pretty decent amount

most of us run 215/40 or 225/40 on a 9" wheel in front
225/40 or 235/40 in the rear is very common.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 01:44 AM   #4163
Inferno56kb

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
17x9 +17 is fine on stock body, with a roll,

stuffing a 245 in front and 255 in the rear will be where you have issues

either:
-you better not plan on going very low
-you better plan on running lots of camber
-you better pull that fender a pretty decent amount
not going very low because I can't so that won't be an issue.
lots of camber is out of the question as I want that much rubber to put the power (300whp) on the road and not understeer at every corner either
If it can be done with a pull I'll happily do it, what I'm wondering is if the stock fenders can be pulled that far without crumbling

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
most of us run 215/40 or 225/40 on a 9" wheel in front
225/40 or 235/40 in the rear is very common.
I know, that is actually the main reason why I asked because there are so many stretchy bois out there and almost nobody that is performance focused so it's hard to get good input. If I just wanted 215s I wouldn't choose a 9" wheel to start with.
Old 06-14-2020, 07:49 PM   #4164
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Hey guys, I picked up a set of wheels a few months ago, and I just wanted to double check with guys who have more experience than I do in these matters.

Original wheels specs:
18x9+24
18x8.5+10

They'll be going on an s13, and I want a slightly more aggressive look without going too overboard. So my plan is to go a half inch wider with the lips front and back, roughly turning them into 18x9.5+12, and 18x9-2 (lets call it +-0 just to make things easier). Now it's a little hard to find pictures of an 18x9 with a zero offset on an s13 (I've found one, and he was running over 7 degrees of camber, which I'm not going to do.

My main question is, should an 18x9+-0 on the front on an s13 fit similar to an 18x9.5+12? Rolling and pulling isn't a problem if it needs it, so that's not really an issue, and tire size "should" be a 225/40 F and a 235/40 R. I've seen plenty of guys run that size wheel on the front with stock fenders without having to run crazy camber (I'm not trying to tuck rim or anything crazy like that).

educated thoughts and opinions would be appreciated
Old 06-15-2020, 12:55 AM   #4165
deolio
Post Whore!

^it’ll be fine with a slight pull and a decent amount of camber. shouldn’t bee more than -7? unless you’ve got extended lca’s. i’d just suggest a 225/35 up front instead to save your fenders.
Old 06-15-2020, 10:36 AM   #4166
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
i don't mind running 3 degrees or so, but this s13 that was running 7 was slammed and just about tucking the top of the rim, and was tucking 1/2 an inch of rim on the back. my plan is to tuck just the top of the tire, so hopefully i don't have to run so much camber.
Old 06-30-2020, 11:01 PM   #4167
super.trick
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
super.trick will become famous soon enoughsuper.trick will become famous soon enoughsuper.trick will become famous soon enoughsuper.trick will become famous soon enoughsuper.trick will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Question:

Does anyone have experience with or photos of an S13 with 45mm extended LCAs and stock fenders?

A less extended LCA with more aggressive offset or wheel spacers could also work, as long it's stock body and all the specs are there.

Backstory:

I have a stock body S13. Zero pull, hardly a roll up front. 17x9 +15's with 215/45/R17's up front. S15 LCA's (+10mm). Camber essentially maxed negative at the plates.

It looks pretty decent in this form, especially with plain stock body. With kouki aero it is a bit too subtle for my taste.

I'd like to add more negative camber and a bit more poke.

I'm considering at Kazama S14/15 +35mm Extended LCAs to accomplish this. (+45mm over stock on the S13). Not looking to run adjustable, non-OEM style, or cut arms.

I don't want clown car camber and I am afraid an additional 35mm of track will be too much.

I'm having trouble finding anything that would give me an idea how this would look. Most 'stock body' pictures I've found are missing some key information.

Here is a photo of my car currently to show +35mm wider track is at least feasible, maybe. As long as most of the 35mm is realized as negative camber rather than poke.

And for reference, two of my favorites from Japan. Both are about as negative as I'd ever want to go. Bear in mind my ride height is and will remain a fair bit higher than either of them since I am running more tire.

Thanks

@bitaffu

@katsu.180sx
super.trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 08:38 AM   #4168
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by super.trick View Post
I don't want clown car camber and I am afraid an additional 35mm of track will be too much.
you just answered your own question.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 09:06 AM   #4169
Avayo
Zilvia Member

Avayo is an unknown quantity at this point
https://i.imgur.com/GSfFX7o.jpg

Does anybody have any info on this car? I’m trying to replicate the fitment in the rear. It looks like a stock body car. 255/40/17?

I have 17x9 +22 te’s and I’m hoping these lmgt’s are the same spec. Thanks in advance!
Avayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 09:07 AM   #4170
Avayo
Zilvia Member

Avayo is an unknown quantity at this point
double post
Avayo is offline   Reply With Quote