Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2014, 07:22 AM   #1
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Thumbs up ** S13/S14 ** Sunroof Track Delete Brackets

S13/S14 Sunroof Track Delete Brackets

Maybe your sunroof track is broken, you're putting in a cage and the track wont fit, or maybe you are just looking for more headroom.These brackets allow you to remove the sunroof system in your s13s14. Bolts in using factory locations and allows for pretty much the most headroom possible without doing an entire roof swap.

Reuses the factory glass and shims. Since the factory sunroof relies on a drain system comprised of a tray and four drain tubes, this new setup will need to be seam sealed to prevent any water from leaking through. Basically install the sunroof with the brackets, then apply the sealer from the underside of the rubber gasket.

I ran this setup all last year and multiple days/events in the rain and had no issue with the sunroof leaking (As long as you install/seal properly).

Kit includes two brackets, one for the left side and one for the right. Honestly less then an hour install.

Brackets are car specific and only fit either a s13 coupe or a s14.

**I have gotten feedback on a set of s14 where the guy informed me after some slight modifications he was able to get the brackets to work with a non sunroof headliner. (Still waiting on pics from that though)

Price is $75. That includes shipping anywhere in the continental US and paypal fees
PM me if interested

Last edited by Nissansota240; 03-25-2015 at 10:55 AM..
Nissansota240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links