Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2019, 01:50 PM   #31
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight zenki View Post
You should probably do some more research and re-watch the statement. Mueller stated that the Office of Legal Counsel which is under the Department of Justice in which the Special Counsel is beheld to, is bound by a ruling that states that no sitting president can be charged with a crime.

With that ruling set as precedence, Mueller could not at this time charge the president with obstruction of justice and specifically mentioned that the investigation did not exonerate Trump in respect to obstruction of justice.
He said a lot more than that.

What do you think is the point of saying there is not evidence that a crime was not committed? There is a reason not to cite evidence of a crime when there is no opportunity to defend one's self in court. Which will not happen because he is not charging Trumpito with anything.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2019, 01:54 PM   #32
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Need to update thread title to "2020 presidential race/white tears thread"

My politic opinions aside I think Trump will be re-elected. And I have no friggin clue who will end up running against him. Prob Biden because he's the most familiar household name, seems to be the motif behind elections as of late. The touchy-feely fiasco seems to be blowing over a little bit. If anything some left wing twitter trolls will start reposting creepy pics of Trump and his kids. Or creepy quotes.

As much as the right blames the media for shafting them, the left has been getting boned too. I think the average dem is a lot more moderate than what the right is being led to believe by "viral" news, which I could be wrong about but that's my opinion at least. Both sides seem to have their mascots for egregious behavior, the more sensible politicians don't get as much of a spotlight.
Racist comment aside, it's true that the media reports on the extreme ends of the political spectrum. That's where they have learned live the views/clicks. That's why it's helpful to have candidates on alternative media platforms like JRE and Dave Rubin, Ben Shapiro's Sunday Show, etc. on YT where ideas can be debated/discussed for over 60 mins.
Old 06-03-2019, 02:33 PM   #33
Jorgs_7
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Go trump 2020
Old 06-03-2019, 04:43 PM   #34
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
He said a lot more than that.

What do you think is the point of saying there is not evidence that a crime was not committed? There is a reason not to cite evidence of a crime when there is no opportunity to defend one's self in court. Which will not happen because he is not charging Trumpito with anything.
[IMG] [/IMG]
Old 06-09-2019, 04:09 PM   #35
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Hmmm this race is cray! I feel like the Dems' best chance to beat Trump is to nominate Biden. But the other candidates and the media are attacking him lol. Probably because he's the front runner and also because of his low qualifying status in the oppression olympics. And that was strange with him changing opinions so quickly on the Hyde Amendment. Makes him seem dishonest and inauthentic.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:27 AM   #36
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
The media is run by politicians. It's what creates mass hysteria or the opposite. They can manipulate the people stupid enough to not have their own opinion any way they want - unless you're one of those dumbasses that tune in to see what the newest leaked sex tape is or who lost a toe scuba diving in the Bahamas after they parked their three million dollar yacht too close to the barrier reef.

I like to take in opinions of all parties and make an educated decision on who would be a good fit at that particular time as well as track record, credentials, truth to word, and a few other factors. I tend to swing Republican mainly because I enjoy my constitutional rights and I don't think a person sleeping in a fancy house should be able to take them away from me.

If you want an abortion, cool. If you want to own an underground bunker filled with legally registered guns, cool. If you want to openly talk shit about Oprah Winfrey, cool. I'm down with it as long it's legal and follows your rights to the T.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:34 PM   #37
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

I'm a little over halfway through Andrew Yang on The Rubin Report and I've gotta say, I dig his ideas. He's already in the June and July debates and close to the requirement to get into the later ones. Looking forward to watching his performance. If he gets the nominee, I have to say I may through him a vote.

Old 06-11-2019, 12:24 AM   #38
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
So, what's everybody's take on cali's expansion of health benefits to illegals? Dont legal citizens still get fined over there for not having insurance per the fbhobama care rules?
I know here in my state there wont be anymore fines next year, thanks to our republican senators.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:22 AM   #39
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
I'm a little over halfway through Andrew Yang on The Rubin Report and I've gotta say, I dig his ideas. He's already in the June and July debates and close to the requirement to get into the later ones. Looking forward to watching his performance. If he gets the nominee, I have to say I may through him a vote.

I like his ideas on reinvesting in our working class, but I don't think UBI is the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
So, what's everybody's take on cali's expansion of health benefits to illegals? Dont legal citizens still get fined over there for not having insurance per the fbhobama care rules?
I know here in my state there wont be anymore fines next year, thanks to our republican senators.
I'm glad our politicians found insuring people that are here illegally as a higher priority over taking care of the thousands of homeless citizens that need help. The cities here are getting really bad and nothing is being done about it.
Old 06-11-2019, 12:30 PM   #40
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
It's utterly laughable. California needs to hurry up and secede lol. Go join Europe. That is why it's so important to have an electoral college otherwise the entire country would be run by the biggest cities in a few states, leaving everyone else with different values out to dry.

I would love to see the migrants delivered to sanctuary cities though. That was a brilliant and hilarious threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I like his ideas on reinvesting in our working class, but I don't think UBI is the answer.
At first, for whatever reason, I would find myself agreeing that UBI is not the answer. But when I challenge myself to say why, I find that I am not able to.

It seems like the cleanest way to avoid extreme poverty and reduce reliance on public assistance all in one go. Yang likens it to a dividend check based on being a stakeholder in the United States. He will make it one or the other, either food stamps and related programs, OR the $1,000/month check. Those that would choose the money (and therefore be able to spend it however they like) will immediately leave the other programs freeing up money for the UBI itself. And all that extra spending money may be reintroduced into the economy when people begin spending it.

Old 06-11-2019, 01:00 PM   #41
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
The vast majority of people would be buying cigarettes, beer and 7/11 hot dogs. I don't think the money would be funneling back into the economy in an optimal way as it would just end up in the hands of a few large corporations. And the marginal positive impact it would do for the economy would be negated by the incredibly high cost.

The democrats all seem to think that there's an endless supply of money that can be pulled for free healthcare, free college, UBI, $15+/hr minimum wage, etc. Now Bernie is at least admitting that his programs will be funded by taxes. If any of these people are end up in the white house you can expect your effective salary to drop significantly as a result of higher taxes and an overall higher cost of living.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:09 PM   #42
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

You don't think that money would go primarily to pay rent? That's where I would use it first. And then secondly, on the Silvia
Old 06-11-2019, 02:02 PM   #43
spooled240
Post Whore!

Sure, but it's still more residual money at the end of the day. You would have a more money to spend on the Silvia.
Old 06-11-2019, 02:55 PM   #44
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
It's utterly laughable. California needs to hurry up and secede lol. Go join Europe. That is why it's so important to have an electoral college otherwise the entire country would be run by the biggest cities in a few states, leaving everyone else with different values out to dry.

I would love to see the migrants delivered to sanctuary cities though. That was a brilliant and hilarious threat
Perfect example of the Lefts bs virtue signaling. They claim they care about immigrants and proclaim their cities sanctuary’s, but when Trump calls their bluff they say he’s being insensitive and being asshole.

It’s like AOC’s GND. She and the climate folks (for the record I believe in climate change but that’s whole other conversation) claim if we don’t do something drastic immediately we’re doomed. So the republicans let them vote on it and she cries fowl. So what is it? Do we need to do something drastic right this min or no? The Democrats has the chance and they passed. Because it’s bs virtue signaling.
Old 06-11-2019, 03:25 PM   #45
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

I've seen so much information in the past few years and I am seriously concerned about rising CO2 levels in the atmosphere. Stopping all fossil fuel use would devastate economies; especially those developing nations that have not yet completed their industrial revolutions. It would relegate them to perpetual poverty. I'm not sure the answer. Could be Teslas for everyone! Or shit. Let's all walk around!!

Time to take the Lamborfeeties out of the garage, start up the Chevrolegs, and take the Shoebarus out for a spin.

Old 06-11-2019, 06:34 PM   #46
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
People who show up/get dropped off at hospital emergency rooms, people who go bankrupt after unexpected hospital stays/slowly over prescription drug cost; people with insurance pay for those people anyway (and justify the fudge factor that allows the hospitals/drug companies to charge hundreds for meds that would otherwise cost 10s pad the profits of Galaxo/Merrick/Bristol Meyers, etc).
Old 06-11-2019, 06:52 PM   #47
rvns14
Leaky Injector

rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

We would have to negotiate a trade agreement (ala the unratified USMCA) with a country that previously would have been the largest single economy in the country and provides a huge amount of Americas produce. California is increasing their alternative energy use, they would happily make a stable trade deal with the Pacific Rim and leave US (us) in the loosing position.

You guys ready for Cali made adult entertainment/wine/alcohol (Anchor Steam Beer) embargo for the remaining US states (see Smokey & The Bandit).
Old 06-11-2019, 06:54 PM   #48
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvns14 View Post
We would have to negotiate a trade agreement (ala the unratified USMCA) with a country that previously would have been the largest single economy in the country and provides a huge amount of Americas produce. California is increasing their alternative energy use, they would happily make a stable trade deal with the Pacific Rim and leave US (us) in the loosing position.

You guys ready for Cali made adult entertainment/wine/alcohol (Anchor Steam Beer) embargo for the remaining US states (see Smokey & The Bandit).
Pelosi can be made King of California and Alyssa Milano as Prime Minister. They hate the rest of America anyway! Boycotting states that have voters that dislike abortion. Those ideologies and going to re-elect Trumpito in 2020 big time.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:00 PM   #49
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Pelosi can be made King of California and Alyssa Milano as Prime Minister. They hate the rest of America anyway! Boycotting states that have voters that dislike abortion. Those ideologies and going to re-elect Trumpito in 2020 big time.
lol @ they hate america anyway.

The unspoken truth is that they are wealthy anyway, come what may, they will be alright. I dont think politicians should pretend as much to care about people who themselves dont care about themselves.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:40 PM   #50
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvns14 View Post
lol @ they hate america anyway.

The unspoken truth is that they are wealthy anyway, come what may, they will be alright. I dont think politicians should pretend as much to care about people who themselves dont care about themselves.
The whole of politics as it is now is solely about getting re-elected. The minute a member of Congress is elected, they immediately begin working on re-election. Resources are flooded to incumbents and that becomes the primary focus. Term limits for these individuals is SUCH a no-brainer. I want that to happen so bad! Challenge them to introduce a bill to limit their own terms and that should shed a real light on the issue.

Old 06-20-2019, 01:55 PM   #51
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Are we going to war with Iran over the drone that was shot down?
Old 07-30-2019, 01:01 PM   #52
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Current List. I imagine as time gets closer more R's will start coming out.

Democrats Republicans I'm still supporting Weld.
Old 07-30-2019, 02:08 PM   #53
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 07:03 PM..
Old 07-30-2019, 03:23 PM   #54
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I’m totally renting out my home for the DNC. Gonna make as much money on these lefties as I can.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:42 AM   #55
spooled240
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I’m totally renting out my home for the DNC. Gonna make as much money on these lefties as I can.
Idk, it looks as though they want to make money off you instead
Old 08-01-2019, 02:06 PM   #56
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Idk, it looks as though they want to make money off you instead
Not if I have any say about it.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:48 PM   #57
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
nopenopenope.

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 07:02 PM..
Old 08-01-2019, 03:18 PM   #58
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
I doubt many ppl are going to want to stay in the burbs for the DNC.
I’m 15 min from downtown. People were staying that far away (and further) for Erin Hills.

Also the main issue with having the event in Milwaukee is it had the least amount of hotels of all the cities considered.

My house would sleep 12 people, so it would be more ideal for a company like CNN or some shit.
Old 08-01-2019, 04:19 PM   #59
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 07:02 PM..
Old 08-01-2019, 06:07 PM   #60
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Breh, if MKE can handle summerfest, the DNC won't kill it. All the big companies will book at the Kimpton or Pfister.
Edit: for fuck’s sake do YOU HAVE to argue about everything?

I’ll let you know how it turns out.