Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #2461
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVERboy View Post
Lol do u play with the joystick for throttle and brake? If no... Try using it. It helps
Yeah thats all i use for racing games.. but the traction control drives me crazy when i feel the car loose power in turns or out of turns. gt5 was never a game that i could beat.. lol out of all the gt games ive owned ive never beat one, when i saw the endurance class i was almost about to throw the controller because i loose patience soo easily. so endurance isnt my thing. Im sure eventually ill get maybe up to 1st place after a long while for the f1 race.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2011, 10:53 PM   #2462
LOVERboy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
LOVERboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LOVERboy
Lol I see same here. I just blast some tupac and race!!!! Lol
LOVERboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:57 PM   #2463
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Room Open (new room)

ID: 1472 6118 3658 4761 0195

Currently Running: Grand Valley East
srape ur bumper on the wall!

gonna update this as long as i'm leader.

Last edited by DP-AE86; 02-06-2011 at 03:29 PM..
DP-AE86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:02 PM   #2464
David48
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
David48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to David48
I'm there now
David48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:05 PM   #2465
DLo Eric
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
DLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
Room Open

ID: 1472 6118 3787 3247 9959

Currently Running: Grand Valley East
srape ur bumper on the wall!

gonna update this as long as i'm leader.
Im down! Lets do this!
DLo Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:11 PM   #2466
David48
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
David48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to David48
wtf I'm meeting all the regulations but it just keeps saying "you cannot drive at this time." Never happened to me before =/
David48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:22 PM   #2467
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
So yeah i was looking for a way to make money and remembered someone mentioning on here about making a new account to send cars back an forth .... Well i was looking around .. when you make your new account .... make it so your year is 92 or of witch ever car year you like ... then put the bday for the current day your at.. someone told me to put 92 .. then you get a free farrari F40 and it works !! but not on the first try.. if you dont get it then go to ps3 home screen and delete saved data then start the game up again and it will keep saying happy birth day and giving you a car until your happy... then send that car to your main account and there you go... free f40
Old 02-06-2011, 04:29 PM   #2468
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
i had to split. mom wanted the superbowl on the main TV.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:37 PM   #2469
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Finally the car ive been waiting for.... The used dealership had my supra rz for sale.. DAM its amazing.. 708 hp and even racing soft it spins tires kinda easily . love this thing.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #2470
reed1285
Zilvia Member

reed1285 is an unknown quantity at this point
so to do the thing you were talking about you have to create another psn user account and set your birthday to whatever day it is. and then log on and itll give you a car? and if its not the car you want just delete the save data on that account until you get the car you want, then send it to your main account? you set the year on your birthday to the year of the car you want? is that how it works? sorry for the barrage of questions lol, but i gotta give this a go.

also on a small side note. im having a small issue with my ps3. i have wireless internet in my house and every few days i have to unplug the modem and wireless router to reset them because my ps3 wont sign onto the internet. but after i plug them back in and the restart...my ps3 signs on just fine, for 2 or 3 days. then i have to do the same thing over again. any advice?
reed1285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:09 AM   #2471
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed1285 View Post
so to do the thing you were talking about you have to create another psn user account and set your birthday to whatever day it is. and then log on and itll give you a car? and if its not the car you want just delete the save data on that account until you get the car you want, then send it to your main account? you set the year on your birthday to the year of the car you want? is that how it works? sorry for the barrage of questions lol, but i gotta give this a go.

also on a small side note. im having a small issue with my ps3. i have wireless internet in my house and every few days i have to unplug the modem and wireless router to reset them because my ps3 wont sign onto the internet. but after i plug them back in and the restart...my ps3 signs on just fine, for 2 or 3 days. then i have to do the same thing over again. any advice?

Its all good here ill make it easier cuz the way i explained it wasn't the best.

1. create 2nd user acount on ps3

2. create psn account with birthday for the year of the car you like along with the same day your creating the account. and add your main account as friend.

3. then after your finished with the account start game

4. it will have the white box pop up saying happy birth day and give you a free car for that year you specified in your birthday.

5. receive car, but it wont always be the car you want so then quit game if that happens..

6. Go to save date and delete the gt5 save data and you start fresh.

*NOTE* you may only send 1 car per day. this means you really only can do this once.. So after you send that car your done for that day witch means you either have to repeat this process if you want to get a free car everyday or just do it once for that one car you want. Im not sure how it works with emails like if it actually keeps track of the same email for each account or if you can use a fake email to set up an account.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:39 AM   #2472
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Set your Bday to 67 and you can only receive dopeness.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:59 AM   #2473
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
Set your Bday to 67 and you can only receive dopeness.
Goddamn... Just checked the car list. Only 3 cars from '67 in the game, but they're all premium super cars...

330 P4 '67 (image) Premium [NEW]
GT40 MkIV '67 (image) Premium [NEW]
Miura P400 Bertone Prototype (Pebble Beach Award 2008) '67 (image) Premium [NEW]

Nice.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:34 AM   #2474
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Ceepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:10 PM   #2475
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Ok guys thought of another way to do this ... if you want to be able to send more cars to your account for 1 day.. depending on how much time you wanna spend doing this but make a whole bunch of accounts on your ps3 lol... Unfortunately i dont think you can sell the 20 mil cars.. Ima get to work and see what i can do... who knows of some good years for cars ?
Old 02-07-2011, 02:08 PM   #2476
reed1285
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostSlideWayz View Post
Ok guys thought of another way to do this ... if you want to be able to send more cars to your account for 1 day.. depending on how much time you wanna spend doing this but make a whole bunch of accounts on your ps3 lol... Unfortunately i dont think you can sell the 20 mil cars.. Ima get to work and see what i can do... who knows of some good years for cars ?
see if you can get some kind of dope ass race car, so i can send your puegot back lol. i did this and got the ferrari f40 as well, took about 8 tries. i was about to give up and say the hell with it and the next one was the f40.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:12 PM   #2477
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Ok i got the ford car from 67 .. but if i try to make another account on ps3 like with psn it wants my original accounts pass word witch means it knows whats going on by the time i try.. But also ... after i got the ford 20 mil car and tried it again it only gave me a 67 mazda crappy thing.. so basically you can do it once for the 67 unless you make another account or something...
Old 02-07-2011, 02:55 PM   #2478
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Hey is it the Ford Mark IV race car? Are you down to copy it over to me? I'll send you something in return.

BTW, opening a Zilvia room right now if there isn't one up already.

1472-6118-3744-3754-5733
Old 02-07-2011, 04:22 PM   #2479
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Hey is it the Ford Mark IV race car? Are you down to copy it over to me? I'll send you something in return.

BTW, opening a Zilvia room right now if there isn't one up already.

1472-6118-3744-3754-5733
Yes its the MKIV race car.

Every time i try to copy like save date onto usb and try to upload it or what ever it just says the data is an error or somthing and can not send .... ill try to see if i can get another one from my other account and send it to you that way cuz i cant seem to figure the whole copying thing.

Good news for you teddy i erased my save data again and tried it and it gave me another mkiv race car.. ill send it to you now. ima try to get 1 or 2 more let me know people if you want one.

Last edited by BoostSlideWayz; 02-07-2011 at 05:19 PM..
BoostSlideWayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:49 PM   #2480
Teddy
Post Whore!

Thanks bro I'll send you that Ferrari F1 if you want it?
Old 02-07-2011, 07:05 PM   #2481
reed1285
Zilvia Member

my drift car in the game is a s15 silvia....im getting ok at drifting, but it just doesnt feel right. what should be changed in the suspension setup for good drifting? so far ive only gave it -.2 camber and lowered it. should the spring rates be changed? dampening? wheel toe? and also what tire combo is best for drifting in the game, ive been using comfort hard in the back, and comfort medium up front. thanks
Old 02-07-2011, 08:27 PM   #2482
Teddy
Post Whore!

What seems to work for me is keeping stuff simple. I try to keep spring rates the same as in real life, so S Chassis I keep around 8/6 and 10/8 depending on if I feel it's too soft. For Skyline, Aristo, Chaser or heavier cars I keep it around 12/10 or 12/9.

Front camber is always -2.5, rear is always -0.5. As for tires, generally Comfort Soft fronts and Comfort Medium rears.

Oh and of course lowered all the way.

Thats it.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:34 AM   #2483
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Thanks bro I'll send you that Ferrari F1 if you want it?
your lying... are you serious ?? like dude........ that was my dream on this game i had like 5 mil and was gonna save up.... but no one would trade me an f1 so i just bought a gt5 f1. if you do .. ill make another psn account today and tell me what year you want and what car and ill work on it

And to * reed1285 * one thing that helps me bust the rear end out is go to drive train .. set your diffs intial toque almost allll the way to the right. Then on the second one sensitivity turn that all the way down. That will make your rear wheels spin with alot less work.

For suspension .. Usually i put the suspension harder in the rear then the front. camber in the 2's works. i usually put my front toe at like -10 and the rear toe the opposite about 10.

Sometimes though people are only used to there own personal set ups. So im not sure if that will help. But worth a try. And if you don't have a close ratio tranny in it try it.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:33 PM   #2484
juicyjay
Leaky Injector

juicyjay is an unknown quantity at this point
quick question, why do you guys run more camber up front?
juicyjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:28 PM   #2485
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyjay View Post
quick question, why do you guys run more camber up front?
Add more negative camber to whichever wheels you want to grip harder. More nagative camber up front = greater traction up front = sharper steering and turn in.

More negative rear camber = more understeer... which can be fun too sometimes. But for racing purposes, you should be shooting for a balance between the two... Neutral handling.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:57 PM   #2486
Teddy
Post Whore!

Boost I sent you the F1, let me know if you got it. It's the F10 not the F2007 but it's still cool. Lol.

Chris, I still have to send it to you. Sorry for lagging.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:22 PM   #2487
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Boost I sent you the F1, let me know if you got it. It's the F10 not the F2007 but it's still cool. Lol.

Chris, I still have to send it to you. Sorry for lagging.

THANK YOU ! omg its soo nice.. even though i cant use it im still happy.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:52 PM   #2488
Teddy
Post Whore!

No problem man! Thanks for the Mark IV, I really wanted that car. Sounds like we're both happy. lol.

No homo.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #2489
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
What seems to work for me is keeping stuff simple. I try to keep spring rates the same as in real life, so S Chassis I keep around 8/6 and 10/8 depending on if I feel it's too soft. For Skyline, Aristo, Chaser or heavier cars I keep it around 12/10 or 12/9.

Front camber is always -2.5, rear is always -0.5. As for tires, generally Comfort Soft fronts and Comfort Medium rears.

Oh and of course lowered all the way.

Thats it.
i slam it, set the camber to -10 all around and set the spring rates as low as possible. its hilarious hahah
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:43 PM   #2490
reed1285
Zilvia Member

right when i thought i would never get a full on race car of my own...boom, i won the '89 toyota minolta race care for beating the "like the wind" series in extreme. so boost ill send you your puegot back next time i get on, thanks a ton for letting me use it i would of never beat the all stars without it.

and im kinda feelin left out here....somebody send me a f1 car i have cars to trade for it??