Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > News & Announcements

News & Announcements Here you will find News & Announcements Related to the website.

Old 07-26-2008, 03:55 PM   #1
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

Trader Rating: (0)
West has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to West
Upgraded!

Zilvia.net got the upgrade treatment today as you might of noticed during our downtime today.

Some features had to be left behind temporarily and will be redeployed when time is allotted.

One new feature is the Members section. If this isn't working correctly its because we haven't setup everything related to it, so stay tuned. http://zilvia.net/f/members/west.html

We added integration with Google Search, which can be found in the Top Navigation Bar, The homepage, and on the forums search page.

Please let me know if you see anything odd and we will fix it ASAP.
Old 07-26-2008, 04:42 PM   #2
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I miss being able to browse different sections of the forum just by changing the number in the url.

haha.

Just had to whine.

I know.
Old 07-26-2008, 05:17 PM   #3
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/

http://zilvia.net/f/tech/

No to hard, besides deleting the whole thread name.
Old 07-26-2008, 05:25 PM   #4
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
whats with the moderator approval for my posts?

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 08:26 PM   #5
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Haha there's a friends portion in the member's section.

Do we get to choose a top 8?

Heated controversy?
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 10:56 PM   #6
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
oh chit. I want a zilvia calendar.
Akiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:38 AM   #7
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
Did you add a Trackback with your post? It might require auth, ill look into it.
Old 07-27-2008, 04:20 AM   #8
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
just for reference, the same thing is happening to me.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 11:33 AM   #9
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
just for reference, the same thing is happening to me.
Can you guys give me a example?
Old 07-27-2008, 01:05 PM   #10
s13drob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
s13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
is it me or did u remove the state indicator for the "for sale" section? i hope u guys bring it back. it made shopping locally easy without goin through every thread finding out shipping would be 100$
s13drob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 02:35 PM   #11
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

Yea, I need to re-enable that.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:41 PM   #12
s13drob
Zilvia Addict

s13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymore
thanx other than that, good stuff from the upgrade. keep it up guys.
Old 07-27-2008, 04:43 PM   #13
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by West View Post
Can you guys give me a example?
If I try to post a reply or use quick reply, I always get a message,

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so."

Old 07-27-2008, 08:30 PM   #14
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
So far I like it =]
Old 07-28-2008, 08:12 AM   #15
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
the Store link keeps tripping me up. it's occupying the spot where User CP used to be, so I keep clicking Store like EVERY time, since my hand is programmed to hit the second link on the bar.

same thing happened a few years ago i think, when User CP used to be in the first spot, then Home showed up and i kept accidentally going there.

the problem this time is that the store doesn't have the same navigation bar, so i have to go back first, and THEN go to User CP.

I know i'm just retarded and i will get used to it soon.
just sayin...

other than that, the new features seem cool
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:23 PM   #16
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
^Story of my life since the updaye!lolz.....
Old 07-28-2008, 04:08 PM   #17
s13drob
Zilvia Addict

yea thats the plan. 2 get us 2 go 2 the store. lol. practice practice practice
Old 07-28-2008, 06:50 PM   #18
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
I noticed a glitch right now where someone sent me a PM and I responded. After it sent I clicked back to USER CP and it kept displaying the message as a new message with the pop-up and seemed like it would loop in that sequence if I kept clicking USER CP.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 06:53 PM   #19
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
subscribed thread titles stay bold even after i view the thread. i keep thinking there are new posts, then i look over and it's been like 3 hours since anyone posted
Old 07-28-2008, 07:11 PM   #20
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I have the same things happening as Andrew does. I'm starting to hate the store for taking my User CP button's spot.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:17 PM   #21
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
What is with the book marks and tags things located between the last post and the quick reply section?
Old 07-28-2008, 08:34 PM   #22
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

oh the unbold thread name thing is working now

high five
Old 07-29-2008, 04:13 PM   #23
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
I noticed a glitch right now where someone sent me a PM and I responded. After it sent I clicked back to USER CP and it kept displaying the message as a new message with the pop-up and seemed like it would loop in that sequence if I kept clicking USER CP.
Seems like the problem went away now
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 04:30 PM   #24
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Any updates on my problem? is there something i need to disable?

Old 07-31-2008, 08:39 AM   #25
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
If I try to post a reply or use quick reply, I always get a message,

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so."
If you have under 25 posts you will be automatically scanned for spam. This was set to all users, then 100, and now 25.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:51 AM   #26
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChaserAero
what happened to the rep?

ChaserAero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:34 AM   #27
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
http://zilvia.net/f/forum-suggestion...itch-dead.html