Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Europe

Europe A place for our cousins from across the pond

Old 09-19-2014, 08:58 AM   #61
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Negative. They just didn't survive with the rust bro. He probably doesn't drive it because they're simply no parts for them here. I'd leave it for when you get back to the states
crash n' burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2014, 11:11 AM   #62
dstyle
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
dstyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm probably going to be selling my car once I get back to Graf since i have to PCS soon. Unfortunately I won't be able to fix the lovely damage from hit and runs and what not.
dstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 02:18 PM   #63
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
well put me on your list as first to call bro. hell..with this ARI, i'll find out in 2 weeks whether or not my 12th CAB is staying, consolidating, or deactivating.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:13 AM   #64
dstyle
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
dstyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
For sure. This mission set me back on fixing the car and my unit screwed me over by not processing paperwork on time so I ended up on orders. Now I'm going to be busting my ass for few weeks to PCS.
dstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 03:23 AM   #65
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

ha..story of my life. I selected this assignment, government defaulted and held up my orders, asshole CSM pushed into WLC that started a week before I started clearing, and had to fight like hell for every inch I tried to get my foot out of the door. I started the whole process with 60 days until the report date. Sold what I had to, shipped a car, bought plane tickets, and dropped 30 days leave. Finally got my orders 7 days before I was supposed to start clearing. Ft. Polk really likes screwing people.
Old 01-20-2015, 06:50 AM   #66
North
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
North is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I just arrived in Germany (Spangdahlem) a little over a month ago. Does anyone know of any GOOD paint & body shops around this area or even the Ramstein area? Same thing goes with a mechanic. The only places I've found while searching were OK Car Styling and Lenhard Paint & Body, of which Lenhard had a not-so-favorable review on BimmerForums a while back.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciate and hope to see some of you around.
North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:34 AM   #67
dans14.5
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
dans14.5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
mechanics and paint shop in Germany is way overpriced so if you need anything done might as well d it yourself or find someone else. but those shops you mentioned not so good. I'm a mechanic in the AF and stationed in ramstein. depends on what you need I may be able help you. I also have some parts for s14 just hit me up.
dans14.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 08:23 AM   #68
North
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
North is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dans14.5 View Post
mechanics and paint shop in Germany is way overpriced so if you need anything done might as well d it yourself or find someone else. but those shops you mentioned not so good. I'm a mechanic in the AF and stationed in ramstein. depends on what you need I may be able help you. I also have some parts for s14 just hit me up.
I really appreciate the reply. I found a local body shop and mechanic that most of the local "car guys" go to, so that part is handled. You wouldn't know of a shop that is good with setting up an Apex'I Neo would you? Also, it's for my GS430, I sold the 200sx before I went to Korea and came back then just drove the Lexus from the UK to Germany.
North is offline   Reply With Quote