Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Central States

South Central States Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Old 03-13-2019, 11:11 PM   #1
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Moving my shop from CA to Austin

Hey guys,

I'm in the process of moving my shop from Riverside CA to Austin TX. I offer everything from parts sales, installs to full builds. looking forward to growing in Austin. .

I have in house Dynapack Dyno and authorized AEM, Apexi, Haltech, Link, UpRev, ECUTEK & Nistune service facility. I'm also a distributor for most brands available such as OSGiken, Tomei, HKS, Jim Wolf Technology, Radium, Injector Dynamics, and many more to list. I should be fully operational in April of this year (2019) already brought my first load of equipment and parts. once I'm all settled in I'll have a grand opening BBQ

thank you!

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2019, 09:18 AM   #2
2_Liter_Turbo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
You're going to love being in TX over CA! Hopefully I can visit your new shop when I visit family over that direction once you're set up!
Instagram: @SS.Maxey
2_Liter_Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:14 AM   #3
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Thank you Jesus, I'm in North ATX. If u need free labor, let me know.
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:33 PM   #4
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Nice. We've been strongly considering moving there as well!
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 03:15 PM   #5
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Tx gained an amazing fellow Zilvian.

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:19 AM   #6
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
yeaahhhhhh you're only 12-14 hours from me now.

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 06:52 PM   #7
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_Liter_Turbo View Post
You're going to love being in TX over CA! Hopefully I can visit your new shop when I visit family over that direction once you're set up!
haha dude I'm so stoked, it's been a struggle here all these stupid CARB and ARB laws make it impossible to build fun cars. def stop by when you're in town!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Thank you Jesus, I'm in North ATX. If u need free labor, let me know.
haha for sure man! def need to get the word out, marketing has always been my terrible suit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Nice. We've been strongly considering moving there as well!
california is out of control, I'm so glad i made the move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
Tx gained an amazing fellow Zilvian.
Thanks my dude, having to build entirely new clientele is the only part that has me a little nervous. but looking at the work I've seen come out of these "top notch shops" it's laughable so I'm looking forward to the marketing challenge, the skill set i can kill it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia123 View Post
yeaahhhhhh you're only 12-14 hours from me now.
haha is that about 20 hours closer?

Review Thread
Old 03-17-2019, 08:59 PM   #8
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
The drift scene is big in San Antonio. Austin is more fanboy and rich kids. I'm slowly building my car and doing all the fabrication work due to the outrageous prices. There is an old sage here though. The Z Clinic all ways comes through. I hope u find your space.
Old 03-17-2019, 09:22 PM   #9
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
I think there are many states better than CA. That are more accommodating to our "car culture"
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 10:37 AM   #10
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post

Word. You know it's out of control when $500k is the low-end for purchasing a decent house

Doing business here is also much more expensive, as I'm sure you're aware of lol
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:23 AM   #11
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Yardjass is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
I think there are many states better than CA. That are more accommodating to our "car culture"
I honestly have no idea why anyone into automotive stuff would ever want to live in California. It blows my mind that the car scene out there is still as good as it is and that a mass exodus hasn't occurred yet.

OP, best of luck in Austin and welcome to the real America.
Yardjass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 11:18 AM   #12
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:

Thanks my dude, having to build entirely new clientele is the only part that has me a little nervous. but looking at the work I've seen come out of these "top notch shops" it's laughable so I'm looking forward to the marketing challenge, the skill set i can kill it.

how bout i do the talking, you do the wrenching.

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 12:00 PM   #13
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
I'm so happy for you brother! Make sure to let me know when that Grand Opening is and ill talk to the wife so we can go show our support and help out. That'll give us a chance to go and look at where we will move to when the time comes soon if not sooner. Ready to leave California now.
Old 03-26-2019, 07:37 AM   #14
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
do you have address set up yet?
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 01:29 AM   #15
574-240sx
Zilvia Member

574-240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 574-240sx
I'm in the north austin/pflugerville area. I need to get my S14 going soon.
Old 04-24-2019, 05:31 AM   #16
ghost_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
ghost_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Welcome to Austin. Good to have another shop to choose from. Where do you plan on advertising or just word of mouth?
ghost_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 08:10 AM   #17
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just curious, why did you move?
Old 04-24-2019, 03:09 PM   #18
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Just curious, why did you move?

Quote:
haha dude I'm so stoked, it's been a struggle here all these stupid CARB and ARB laws make it impossible to build fun cars.
He answered already.

I will miss you Juan.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 03:39 PM   #19
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
He answered already.

I will miss you Juan.
Damn it, somehow i missed it....

Quote:
haha dude I'm so stoked, it's been a struggle here all these stupid CARB and ARB laws make it impossible to build fun cars.

Thats a shame. Please remember that when u start voting here in TX.
Welcome.
Old 05-24-2019, 10:04 PM   #20
bardabe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
do you have address set up yet?
yup! I do I'm leasing the entire shop right behind UpRev's Development offices so address is the same lol

Bardabe Performance LLC
4807 Commercial Park Dr.
Austin, TX 78724

Quote:
Originally Posted by 574-240sx View Post
I'm in the north austin/pflugerville area. I need to get my S14 going soon.
let me know man I'll be happy to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_silvia View Post
Welcome to Austin. Good to have another shop to choose from. Where do you plan on advertising or just word of mouth?
Advertising wise, I'm thinking the same approach i had here in California. Let the cars I build do the talking for me. I'll be going out to meets and things of that sort initially, but once the shop gets busy and ball gets rolling i'll spend most of my time advertising at competitions or track events. I'm 100% flexible on it since I'll have to adapt to the market really but the focus is the same building reliable fast cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
He answered already.

I will miss you Juan.
<3 I'll miss you too buddy, but BOY do i got a story for you. I'll text you when I take a breather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Damn it, somehow i missed it....

Thats a shame. Please remember that when u start voting here in TX.
Welcome.
DUDE that is litterally what I tell everyone who moves out of the state, this state is so fucking broken. I've questioned if my vote even matters anymore with all these tards in office voted in by all the other tards.

Review Thread
Old 05-25-2019, 09:31 AM   #21
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Do you work with nistune or any tuning software?
Old 05-25-2019, 10:17 AM   #22
My!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
My! will become famous soon enoughMy! will become famous soon enoughMy! will become famous soon enoughMy! will become famous soon enoughMy! will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
perfect timing for me. I need my s15sr tuned
My! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 02:08 PM   #23
bardabe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Do you work with nistune or any tuning software?
Yeah I do, I regularly work with UpRev, Nistune, ECUTEK, & OpenSource (Subaru) reflash software. And Ofcourse all major standalone systems including being a Apexi Power FC Pro Service Center (not many of us left).

Quote:
Originally Posted by My! View Post
perfect timing for me. I need my s15sr tuned
Sounds good! Best way to reach me right now due to the move is email ([email protected]) once the construction is 100% done at the shop I’ll have an actual phone to contact.

Review Thread
Old 05-26-2019, 07:06 PM   #24
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Haha cool. I'm in Florida but have been thinking Austin or TX in general would be a cool new spot to slide too. Big up your move and GL on your future endeavors.
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 05:49 PM   #25
skizzel23

Trader Rating: (2)
skizzel23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
are you in Austin yet? contact info?
skizzel23 is offline   Reply With Quote