Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-31-2007, 06:01 PM   #1
nistech
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
nistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nistech
FS: s14 with blown engine $1400

1995 gold
engine is blown
salvage title automatic.
perfect for a project car u get the blown engine with the shell door panels and some interior parts are missing

the frame is in a good shape it wasnt never in an accident just couple small dents
u gonna need to tow it
$1400

call jay 949-351-8506
i m also selling a running engine with auto trans for 250 bucks
Old 07-31-2007, 07:28 PM   #2
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
i'd so offer a running automatic hatch, if you were anywhere near me, too bad g/l wit sale shouldn;t be hard to sell this for real
JesusFreakDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 10:25 PM   #3
whatjohnboy
Zilvia Member

whatjohnboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownwhatjohnboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownwhatjohnboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownwhatjohnboy is making his/her stupidity well-known
where in cali r u located??
whatjohnboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:56 AM   #4
nistech
Zilvia Addict

nistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enough
orange county, westminster
Old 08-27-2007, 08:11 PM   #5
nistech
Zilvia Addict

bump, sorry i was out of town for couple weeks couldnt get back to everyone that contacted me, lets try again.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:23 PM   #6
d0ugch0i
Leaky Injector

d0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymore
part out the radiator support?? i can pick up tommorow. PM me.
d0ugch0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:38 PM   #7
Masterdebater
Leaky Injector

Masterdebater will become famous soon enoughMasterdebater will become famous soon enoughMasterdebater will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Masterdebater
why is it salvaged?
Masterdebater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:54 PM   #8
TonKpilS14
BANNED

TonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TonKpilS14
if it wasnt salvage titled i would have came and got it 2day let me know if u get anymore shells. s13 coupes or s14
TonKpilS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:15 AM   #9
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
im interested, pm me if its still available. Willing to drive to you to check it out with cash in hand...
widegts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 10:27 AM   #10
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Slow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Good Deal!
hguohb
Slow Poke is offline   Reply With Quote