Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Is BH off topic?
I use off topic to have fun on a day which normaly sucks. 16 51.61%
His off topic is too off topic 5 16.13%
His attention whoring is wearing thin 6 19.35%
Who? 4 12.90%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 11:41 AM   #31
sillyvia13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishcabobers View Post
guys guys cmon! LOVE EACH OTHER!
I think they voted against that!

Dang..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2008, 11:44 AM   #32
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
As the self proclaimed OT King I hereby confirm that the bedazzled thread was a legit addition to the OT section.
So I'm not the only one who seems to think that some members of the moderator staff are locking a lot of shit for really no reason?

I still like Zilvia, but it's unfortunately beginning to fail in a lot of aspects...
Old 11-12-2008, 11:47 AM   #33
shishcabobers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
shishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mRclARK1 View Post
So I'm not the only one who seems to think that some members of the moderator staff are locking a lot of shit for really no reason?

I still like Zilvia, but it's unfortunately beginning to fail in a lot of aspects...
nope you are not the only one.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:47 AM   #34
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Brian ya mind really does stray way the fuck north sometimes, but still we have dumber topics than his....
Old 11-12-2008, 11:50 AM   #35
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Just trying to make funny things in off topic...

But I guess threads about Ramen cooking styles are more important...
Old 11-12-2008, 11:53 AM   #36
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
^you have a point

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 11-12-2008, 11:56 AM   #37
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products

Times are a changin...

Zilvia and the 240 crowd are changing

Not that it's a bad thing, but just different than before

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!

Last edited by A Spec Products; 11-12-2008 at 12:20 PM..
Old 11-12-2008, 11:56 AM   #38
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
My top 10 "on topic?" off-topic threads on page ONE, right now.
(no particular order)

1. DO you highlight text when reading?
2. The what are you listening to thread
3. What color should I paint my car
4. post a pic of your latest purchase
5. who has kids?
6. sushi thread.
7. how do you cook your ramen?
8. my GF sucks at driving
9. batman getting sued
10. replacement woofers for home speakers.

God forbid I post a topic about tricking out photos of your car...
Old 11-12-2008, 12:00 PM   #39
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
^^^ Number 3 in that list should BE locked... Decide for yourself people.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:02 PM   #40
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ha ha.

Cali's catching feelings.

On the topic of Off topic, people can post what they want. Mods will lock it anyway.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:04 PM   #41
Brian
Post Whore!

Too much hate...
Old 11-12-2008, 12:05 PM   #42
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mRclARK1 View Post

I strongly believe premies should be given (and maybe they are) leniency (I googled that right after typing it and I spelled it right the first time) when opening topics.

That ever happen to guys like you BH? Do you ever doubt your spelling only to go back and realize you had it right all along? And when you do realize you were right do you feel a little more attracted to yourself? Not in a :ghey: way but in a off topic way?
Old 11-12-2008, 12:07 PM   #43
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
what in the fuck.... seriously? Drink Johnny Walker Blue Label and shut the fuck up... whores

Old 11-12-2008, 12:08 PM   #44
Brian
Post Whore!

yes.
Sometimes I spell words correct and then look at them for a while and think they are wrong.
But I don't get attracted to myself.
I'm not very good looking.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:09 PM   #45
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Too much hate...
true...
people breed hate... it more accepted , showing kindness is WEAK!

not saying I am a hater...I try to help and be happy...

I seen racerxr1 or someshit on the hunT!
everythread i see locked is him...
oh wellzzzzz

there's always NICO! lol... not far behind...Greg Childs needs a lapdog
Old 11-12-2008, 12:09 PM   #46
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Sounds good Dook i'll have some tonight!!
Old 11-12-2008, 12:13 PM   #47
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
brian if you woulda posted that in premie-land it wouldn't have been locked.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:19 PM   #48
Brian
Post Whore!

Well, I posted a question in premier land as to WHY it was locked... but that was locked...
Old 11-12-2008, 12:22 PM   #49
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
i want the glitter thread back :/
Old 11-12-2008, 12:22 PM   #50
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Quote:
Well, I posted a question in premier land as to WHY it was locked... but that was locked...
did I mention it's a good thing I bought that set of center caps for the S2Rs from you? Yeah, some fucking punk stole 1 god damn cap... now I have 7... but one full set and 3 spares are better than not having a full set.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:25 PM   #51
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
WHAT THE FUCK!

I logged on today, you know what the first thread I went to to get some laughs after a boring ass economics lecture was? Blingee glitter thread.

And the crimsonrockett locked it, WTF//
Old 11-12-2008, 12:26 PM   #52
Brian
Post Whore!

DOok - let me help you whenever I can!

Young - SOrry.... thats what I checked too. But, sorry, it is not OFF TOPIC worthy
Old 11-12-2008, 12:26 PM   #53
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
That's cause mods (myself included previously) don't like to be questioned/challenged on their actions.

But sometimes people make hasty decisions. And it's hard to admit you might be wrong.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:28 PM   #54
MudRacer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
MudRacer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Whts a glitter thread?

Edit: Nm. The cool hot site etc. etc. etc.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:29 PM   #55
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Bring exitspeed back as a mod, he was the only cool one.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:29 PM   #56
DOOK
Post Whore!

Quote:
DOok - let me help you whenever I can!
trying to move them as we speak... taking the subaru back to stock... know anyone who wants ballin sized (in subaru terms) S2Rs in 5x100 17x8.5 +35 fitment?

Old 11-12-2008, 12:30 PM   #57
Brian
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
That's cause mods (myself included previously) don't like to be questioned/challenged on their actions.

But sometimes people make hasty decisions. And it's hard to admit you might be wrong.
Of course.
I understand that.
As a person of power, why would you ever want to admit you were wrong???
Old 11-12-2008, 12:31 PM   #58
DOOK
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
not true... Mel is a good guy, as are most of the mods, Barry, P, AJ, West, Kevin, Lisa, Johnny, etc... they have bad days just like everyone else.

If anyone says if they were a mod they wouldn't act like a dick once in a while, or even most of the time, you're full of shit.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:32 PM   #59
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
There's a picture thread.

Done.

You seem to have found it after I locked your thread.

Good for you.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:35 PM   #60
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post

Quote:
Of course.
I understand that.
As a person of power, why would you ever want to admit you were wrong???
Even a person in power must admit their mistakes. People make mistakes. It's part of our DNA. Not being able to admit when you are wrong or have fucked up is not a good trait IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK View Post
not true... Mel is a good guy, as are most of the mods, Barry, P, AJ, West, Kevin, Lisa, Johnny, etc... they have bad days just like everyone else.

If anyone says if they were a mod they wouldn't act like a dick once in a while, or even most of the time, you're full of shit.
True dat. All good people. It's hard not being a dick sometimes.

I remember locking people FS threads and people would PM me and TELL me to unlock them. Yea, fuckin right. I had no problem being a dick in that case.