Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-02-2019, 11:24 AM   #121
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
Spoiler: ixfxi is or is acquainted with junkyard thug

Having known ixfxi since 1999 or so, I can reliably say that you're out of your element.

https://youtu.be/ks072waMayk
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2019, 11:30 AM   #122
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Having known ixfxi since 1999 or so, I can reliably say that you're out of your element.

perfection....

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 12:30 PM   #123
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
perfection....
Yeah you are.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:53 PM   #124
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Having known ixfxi since 1999 or so,
we are too damn old.
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 02:54 PM   #125
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
we are too damn old.
Speak for yourself. I'm still 22.
I found a pic of your first white s13 on the road enroute to some meet the other day. If I dig it up again I'll send it along.
Old 07-02-2019, 03:12 PM   #126
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:

LIES. neg rep.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 06:03 PM   #127
mando240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
mando240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
LIES. neg rep.

Lmao "" idk why it had me rolling.

instagram.com/NissansFinest
mando240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 06:26 PM   #128
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
I found a pic of your first white s13 on the road enroute to some meet the other day. If I dig it up again I'll send it along.
November 1996:

mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 07:59 AM   #129
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
LIES. neg rep.

Busted. I actually have my birthday set as the day I registered at Zilvia. Soo....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
November 1996:

Old 07-03-2019, 05:05 PM   #130
Green Arrow
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:

So i guess things between you and him have gotten pretty serious, aye?

Back in the day trolling was looked down upon....
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 03:59 AM   #131
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
trolling is NEVER looked down upon

trolling is what makes this forum.......... unique.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 06:52 AM   #132
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
So i guess things between you and him have gotten pretty serious, aye?

I crashed at his place way back when, so sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
trolling is NEVER looked down upon

trolling is what makes this forum.......... unique.
Eh, I haven't moderated in nearly a decade and I'm not in a big hurry to begin again. The thing is, I understand both perspectives. IxfxI and I have loved S-chassis for more than two decades, and we've seen it go from obscure car marketed to women to clapped out drift missile, and now to valuable uncommon commodity. The thing is, he and I have always seen these cars as valuable and worthwhile, and the trend followers who have bought cars, smashed, parted, crushed, etc and moved on hurt us in an intangible way. Seeing some dipshit wreck parts on a junkyard car sucks, but the feeling folks in this thread are getting from it is the feeling we've had for fucking decades, and it's almost insulting. Sure it sucks that some douche is being a douche but it's a drop in the bucket relative to the garbage we've seen occur, and knowing that a majority of the people whining about today will move on to another chassis in 6 months or a year or 5 years is just...

Old 07-04-2019, 09:07 PM   #133
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
^^ I can agree with that...but the thread was started by someone with a lot of time invested in this platform and people like him commented. I think I'm almost at the 10yr mark as well. I would say some of us are in the same boat. Y'all might be on the bridge and we might be below decks, but the boat is the same.

I don't know ixfxi, but I'm familiar with his level of sarcasm and shit talking. I think people just don't pick up on it a lot. You've either got that 'chip' in your brain or you don't.
Old 07-09-2019, 10:18 AM   #134
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Seeing some dipshit wreck parts on a junkyard car sucks, but the feeling folks in this thread are getting from it is the feeling we've had for fucking decades, and it's almost insulting.
so then what the hell are we supposed to do? go trash 240s?

so, we arent allowed to have the same 'feeling' as you because you've had said 'feeling' for 'decades'? ive never owned a 240 in my entire life and i still think what this PBM dude did was terrible. intentionally trashing someone elses' property is a shitty thing to do. 240s or not, decades of 'feels' or not.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 05:56 PM   #135
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I think he's saying that people saying that they have the same feeling but will move on to another car in a few months is insulting.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 01:19 PM   #136
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
IxfxI and I have loved S-chassis for more than two decades, and we've seen it go from obscure car marketed to women to clapped out drift missile, and now to valuable uncommon commodity. The thing is, he and I have always seen these cars as valuable and worthwhile, and the trend followers who have bought cars, smashed, parted, crushed, etc and moved on hurt us in an intangible way. Seeing some dipshit wreck parts on a junkyard car sucks, but the feeling folks in this thread are getting from it is the feeling we've had for fucking decades, and it's almost insulting. Sure it sucks that some douche is being a douche but it's a drop in the bucket relative to the garbage we've seen occur, and knowing that a majority of the people whining about today will move on to another chassis in 6 months or a year or 5 years is just...
whats with all this feelings bullshit?

as much as i dont like seeing how the car has blown up over the decades (yes, multiple) - you cant stop change. It is what it is. We get older, these cars fall apart, hopefully we can still get parts, hopefully people still appreciate them, and hopefully... we get to drive our shit boxes. But thats all hopes, not reality. I havent driven my car in close to 15 years now. You know, the road to "restoration" is never easy. And now that I own multiple cars and multiple chassis', and have more important shit to worry about (like life) - car projects just end up being shit to do when i'm bored, willing and able.

the last thing, literally, that I worry about is some fucking piss ant destroying parts at the scrapyard. a car that is destined to be crushed, and a yard that is owned and operated by a corporate giant.

If any one really, really cares. Start up a business buying wrecked vehicles off the auction sites and part them out. I'd rather support you than LKQ, pick a part, etc. There is a reason why people who part out cars do fairly well selling on ebay. No hassles for anyone.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote