Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 11:44 AM   #2701
adam s
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
adam s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
I'm pretty sure those are stock flaps painted red lol. But at least some scoob owners actually use them for what they're meant for, I personally had rally armor ones on my evo and they were great at preventing rock chips all over the rear doors, new car paint sucks these days.
Yeh tbh, on a scoob/evo IDGAF, usually they're warranted.

This is gross though:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2011, 11:51 AM   #2702
Nizzan4u2nv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Nizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nizzan4u2nv
Except for all the fanboy stuff I think it looks cool. BBS RS are such a nice wheel but whored out all over the honda scene like battles and varrstoens on a 240.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:53 AM   #2703
adam s
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
adam s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzan4u2nv View Post
Except for all the fanboy stuff I think it looks cool. BBS RS are such a nice wheel but whored out all over the honda scene like battles and varrstoens on a 240.
No I agree, the car is really ok minus the horrible 'cannibeat' mudflaps lol.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:59 AM   #2704
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
the Civic would be alot better if it was an Si. its always cool seeing race seats and harnesses in an automatic EX.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:59 AM   #2705
Swifty
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (29)
Swifty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
^I agree. I'm not feeling the mud flaps, but the car it self looks nice.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:36 PM   #2706
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
Lol, this entire year there's been like a collective week of sunny days, no joke.

Where in Portland are you?

Without getting to off topic that wing /\ is super common among ricers and I see it everywhere. Is it an actual company design? Or some random Chinese made Mexico shit?
Teh Beav!!!!! Where are the meets at man?!?!
Old 07-28-2011, 12:37 PM   #2707
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2 View Post
Why in the mother fuck did you post the Primma Donna Z?

Old 07-28-2011, 12:43 PM   #2708
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Old 07-28-2011, 12:48 PM   #2709
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Well, I guess while we're at it.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:38 PM   #2710
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
You all fucking suck at this thread.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:51 PM   #2711
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
You all fucking suck
Fixed.

Zar what can we do to make norcal more stylish?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 07-28-2011, 02:11 PM   #2712
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
bikers can be ricers too?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf0oORD_WcA
fuckers blocked the whole freeway.. seriously just because you got a bike doesn't mean you have the right to be a clown.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:21 PM   #2713
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Are you not from norcal? that shit happens on a DAILY up here.

Ruff ryders
5.0/mustang crews
side shows

Ill admit even me and some of my friends have done it on 280 at like 3am, but we didnt stop traffic lol. If i was in the first car the blocked, I would be juiced to watch that. Unless i was in a rush, then i would just drive around.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 07-28-2011, 02:34 PM   #2714
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
bikers can be ricers too?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf0oORD_WcA
fuckers blocked the whole freeway.. seriously just because you got a bike doesn't mean you have the right to be a clown.
Dude this is rad

bet you would have a completely different opinion bunch of FOB AZNs.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:42 PM   #2715
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
alright see now this thread is getting carried away. we should seriously start another thread so we could all talk shit about all the current trends we hate.lol. those Z's do not belong in this thread. The ruff ryders do not belong in this thread. Like WakeBHR said, crews have been shutting down freeways all over the bay for the longest doing sideshows and what not. The bay area is the home to sideshows, so up here its nothing new.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:43 PM   #2716
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
bet you would have a completely different opinion bunch of FOB AZNs.
Uhh What?

Can a mod clean this thread up of all the recent non rice cars being posted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:45 PM   #2717
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
u mad bro?
Old 07-28-2011, 02:54 PM   #2718
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DOOR_LIFE View Post
alright see now this thread is getting carried away. we should seriously start another thread so we could all talk shit about all the current trends we hate.lol. those Z's do not belong in this thread. The ruff ryders do not belong in this thread. Like WakeBHR said, crews have been shutting down freeways all over the bay for the longest doing sideshows and what not. The bay area is the home to sideshows, so up here its nothing new.
The behavior is still rice, Just because they are crews that been doing it for years doesnt give them a "Get out of Rice free" pass. and yes those Zs are rice. I always thought those Zs where rice, and jsut about every other redneck modded Z.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:05 PM   #2719
Wake
Premium Member

My point is ricers dont have the balls or power to pull of things like that.
Not that I condone it but thats really something only black/ghetto people do or participate in. Therefore people that do that type of stuff really dont give a fuck.

IMO thats the anti-rice. Ricers do things BECAUSE they care, Like the good ole ricer fly-by.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 07-28-2011, 03:08 PM   #2720
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
u mad bro?
You're a fucking idiot...................bro

Quote:
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:09 PM   #2721
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8 H8N View Post

r8 or g35? i cant tell? nice work
im hoping with all my might this is sarcasm.
im sure it is... but u never know on zilvia.
as for the car....

i need to stop being lazy and upload all the ricer pics i got...
Old 07-28-2011, 03:12 PM   #2722
Wake
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
seriously just because you got a bike doesn't mean you have the right to be a clown.
No but when you roll deep enough to block a freeway you can.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 07-28-2011, 03:16 PM   #2723
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
No but when you roll deep enough to block a freeway you can.
and thats why shit like this happens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l45AS1Wynbc

Quote:
Old 07-28-2011, 03:20 PM   #2724
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Game over.