Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 09-11-2017, 04:30 PM   #1
riprodder
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (30)
riprodder is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
KA-T ISIS V1 Manifold, Rear Hatch Seat Belts, ABS S13 Brakes

Hello Thanks for looking at my listing. I am a serious seller who doesn't mess around. If you are ready to buy, I'm ready to ship. If you make a purchase from me earlier in the day I will have the item(s) on there way same day. Worse case the following day. I provide shipping tracking info on every sale and usually ship USPS Priority so you can expect your package in 2-3 days on average. For fastest response time please include your Phone # and I will text you from there. Please check out my feedback and you'll see that it's not just talk. Working on a garage clean out right now and I would really like my space back. So let's make it happen!All these parts are also listed on Craigslist. Please use the link at the bottom of the description for more pictures. Thanks for looking!

ISR Turbo Manifold

Brand New Turbo Manifold for those looking to do a KA-T conversion on their Nissan 240sx equipped with a KA24E or KA254DE Engine. It's an ISIS now ISR version 1 Bottom Mount Stainless Steel Manifold that I bought awhile back but never got to put it on the car. It's even still in the factory box. Comes with the manifold to head and turbo to manifold gaskets.

SOLD

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/6289173264.html

Rear S13 Hatchback Seat Belts

I have 2 sets of rear belts for sale. Fits 89-93 Nissan 240sx hatchbacks only.

Black Set: Usable condition. Normal fading on the belts. Plastic housing in good shape, one retractor sticks sometimes.

Asking: $35

Brown Set: Excellent condition! Belts have little to no fade, retractors work great, Hard to find a pair like these!

Asking: $50

Shipping: $15 per pair

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/6259666801.html

Complete Rebuilt ABS Brake Caliper Set

Here's a complete set of brakes for the 89-98 Nissan 240sx. They are compatible with both S13's and S14's. This particular set came off an S13 equipped with ABS so they have the more desirable front calipers. ABS cars had calipers with bigger pistons in the front brakes so they are considered an upgrade over the stock brakes. All 4 calipers have been rebuilt. Also the front calipers have new pin kits and a almost unused set of PBR pads. Retail for the rebuilt calipers is about $40 each for the fronts and $85 each for the rears if you check Oreilly which is where I got them from. Add in the PBR front pads and you are looking at close to $300 worth of parts. The brakes were on my project car and maybe have seen 500 miles on them before I upgraded to larger brakes.

Brakes are often an overlooked part on these cars but when you try to stop with 25+ year old rubber seals and they give out, your pedal goes to the floor and the car don't stop so good. I've been through this a few times and trust me, it's not where you want to be. If you haven't already addressed it, this is an easy way to get some peace of mind for a good price.

Fronts only: $100

Rears only: $140

Complete Front and Rear Set: $180

Shipping: $15 for a pair or for the complete set

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/6288403289.html

Will Ship any of the above to Continental US for the posted prices. Please contact me if you need them to go farther or for combine shipping. Thanks!

PayPal accepted!

Last edited by riprodder; 09-15-2017 at 09:38 AM..
riprodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2017, 06:37 AM   #2
riprodder
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (30)
riprodder is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Bump to the Top!
Old 09-13-2017, 11:03 AM   #3
riprodder
Zilvia Member