Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 11:31 PM   #61
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drunk Bastard
are the spacers available in 12x1.5 pitch?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2007, 12:12 AM   #62
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TipStylez View Post
Damn you guys sound like a dream shop.
It is my dream to do business in something I love, I'd hate to have it any other way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN View Post
That's some cool shit. I think I'll try to stop by there next weekend.
We're there only mon-fri 10-6, but if you can only stop by on a weekend, PM me.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:17 AM   #63
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by suberi_RPS13 View Post
what are the seats made from FRP? carbon? kevlar?
Well knowing how most drifters are we're releasing the FRP first, but if you are really a baller I'd be happy to make you the first carbon or kevlar or carbon+kevlar backed seat. We also plan to offer custom upholstry but we will likely only stock black cloth.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:47 AM   #64
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Regarding the review of the coilovers and a comparison to XYZ coilover:
If you are in SO. Cal. do yourself and that thousand bucks of yours a favor and show up at one of the events we are attending and ride along to see how these things drift. Anyone who tells you the product they sell is the best is just bullsh*t*ng you. So come see for yourself. If you are an amateur or pro am drifter, these coilovers are going to be great bang for your buck. If you want your daily driver to ride similar to the stock suspension go buy someone elses street spec coilover. These are called MAX competition suspension coilovers for a reason, they are great for drifting. They have pillowball uppers front and rear with spring spacers for uncompromised performance. They have urethane lower mounts instead of rubber. Compaired to most street spec coilovers with 32 way adjustability The MAX coilover softest setting is equal to the other's hardest setting with the same range of adjustment. They are aggressive. Made for drifting, not for pansys. At the same time they do a decent job damping bumps like the insane launch ramp to the infield of the Orange Show Oval. And if you do manage to somehow blow one up, replacement dampers are only $100 and are in stock, no rebuild downtime needed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iANhp1Tp7e4
This vid has a white s13, black S14, white JZZ31, and gunmetal S15 all rocking MAX coilovers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ4PDthnoOw
This vid is all in car cam of me at Horse thief mile equipped with the MAX coilovers and multilink. I'm no pro evidenced by the sweet course out at the end, but you can see the suspension's ride, predictability and handling pretty well here.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:53 AM   #65
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What if i want to grip. haha

I never thought there was a diffrence in "drift" vs "grip" coilovers. I thought thats where the adjustability come in.
Old 05-20-2007, 01:06 AM   #66
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Bastard View Post
are the spacers available in 12x1.5 pitch?
I just have typical nissan 12x1.25's I can order the 1.5's if you like.
Old 05-20-2007, 01:10 AM   #67
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TipStylez View Post
What if i want to grip. haha

I never thought there was a diffrence in "drift" vs "grip" coilovers. I thought thats where the adjustability come in.
But drifting is so fun!!

Not too much difference in aggressive coilovers when it comes to drift vs. grip I think, either way you need predictability. Exactly, I'd probably run a softer setting on the dial for grip because that reduces oversteer. Also an an adjustable toe rod would be a great piece for quickly switching from drift to grip mode.
Old 05-20-2007, 01:38 AM   #68
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
Yeah, expect a big order for all thos arms and a set of coilovers in the future man. haha
Old 05-20-2007, 02:18 AM   #69
suberi_RPS13
Leaky Injector

suberi_RPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks! for answering also how are the ends on your multi links? are they zirk or teflon?
thanks
Old 05-20-2007, 02:19 AM   #70
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
It is my dream to do business in something I love, I'd hate to have it any other way.

We're there only mon-fri 10-6, but if you can only stop by on a weekend, PM me.
A visit to your shop may have me sold on the MAX coils OVER Stance.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 05-20-2007, 03:23 AM   #71
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Aoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aoshi112
are you guys open on sunday?
Old 05-20-2007, 04:51 AM   #72
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Price for coilovers, shipped to 96816? Also, IC kit shipped to same. I couldn't tell from the pic, but is a hot pipe included? All for an s13.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:40 AM   #73
kiss my bumper
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
kiss my bumper is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
when will you have the seats back in stock??
Old 05-20-2007, 11:24 AM   #74
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
yeah thanks for answering all the questions...and wow that guy in the s14 kicks ass
Old 05-20-2007, 11:46 AM   #75
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
h,mmm....i may be interested in the toe arms and RUCA's. anyone have any experience with them?
Old 05-20-2007, 02:35 PM   #76
locust13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
locust13 will become famous soon enoughlocust13 will become famous soon enoughlocust13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to locust13
you have pm for pricing
Old 05-20-2007, 09:03 PM   #77
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
I can def vouch for the quality of their parts rocking the coilovers many other components coming soon, support local shop!!!

Old 05-20-2007, 10:05 PM   #78
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
so how soon will the rb25 radiators be in stock???

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 05-20-2007, 11:14 PM   #79
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
where exactly in san diego are you located?

shop address?

I want to see if it would be worth the drive for me over having the spacers shipped...

so how much would it be for 2 pairs of 20mm spacers shipped to 92507.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:16 AM   #80
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
Finnaly hitting zilvia I knew it'd blow up like this. All these parts are top of the line quality at very reasonable prices. I've riden in a car with the coils and they are by far the best bang for your buck I'm considering selling flta-2's to get some MAX coils. Super nice guy 100% legit and I can definetly vouch for him.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:28 AM   #81
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
PM'd for quote
Old 05-21-2007, 07:35 AM   #82
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
The parts look very nice.

How are the coilovers valved?

How much is shipping on the coilovers and spacers, respectively?

Does the fender roller come with a lifetime warranty?

Are the spacers hubcentric?

Carlos
Old 05-21-2007, 07:51 AM   #83
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
all these parts look promising, price for Camber arms for a S13 shipped to 11542.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:22 AM   #84
noturS14
Leaky Injector

noturS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
quote on Fender Roller shipped to 37130?

Zenki Love
Old 05-21-2007, 10:39 AM   #85
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
not bad maybe ill try some
Old 05-21-2007, 11:30 AM   #86
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Price for RUCAs and tension rods shipped to:

T5X-3Y7 Canada.

Also, are you guys going to be getting tie rods???
Old 05-21-2007, 01:24 PM   #87
Kaotik25
Zilvia Junkie

Kaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choices
hey, I was browsing your website and it said that you have oil cooler/relocation kit available. Can i get a quote shipped to 94704. Thanks
Old 05-21-2007, 05:55 PM   #88
Disturbed

Disturbed is an unknown quantity at this point
could ya PM me a price on a set of S13 RUCA's shipped to 01013? thanks.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:12 PM   #89
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by suberi_RPS13 View Post
thanks! for answering also how are the ends on your multi links? are they zirk or teflon?
thanks
Neither. Just hardened steel strongness with oil groove race.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:14 PM   #90
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoshi112 View Post
are you guys open on sunday?
Mon-Fri 10-6
Closed Thread