Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 09-30-2008, 11:51 AM   #1
OperationSr20
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
OperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Tial 38mm (1Bar Spring & Dump)/Greddy Type S BOV/Z32 MAF/Walbro/Stainless Turbo Lines

Name: Ryan
Sale: As-Is.
Shipping: Yes.
Payment: PayPal (I am Verified) & Cash Only.
Trades: Not at this time.
Contacts:
~ Post
~ Private Message
~ Text: 1 (224) 361-6074
~ EMail: [email protected]

Alright guys, the times have gotten real rough for me: I lost my job, Bills are piling up, I need new Tie Rod Ends, Ball Joints & Front Brakes, and I need to get my priorities straight. I have been collecting parts for my Ka-T Build throughout the year, and have so much more to go, its not TOO much of a loss; and come next year will start my build once again. I have already sold my Garrett Super 60 & Custom Ka24De Manifold, so it just adds more to the requirements for my Project; which ultimately lead to my decision to part for now. All parts have been sitting in my room, awaiting the remainder of parts needed, and with that said you'll receive the parts in the same condition that I did; which also means this is an As-Is sale. I do NOT buy "Style" parts, or parts that are not in near perfect condition, so buy with the same picky confidence that I have. I will provide you with the same exact information that I was provided and will not alter it in any way. All prices will include shipping charges, and shipping is not free. (Shipped prices are to Continental United States; however I am willing to ship to Hawaii/Alaska/Canada/Other, at it's true cost; please provide shipping code for quote.) All items are packed and ready to ship! Seeing prices are set, PayPal fees will also be accurately added to the price, and PayPal is not free. Prices are fairly firm, however package prices may be put in order...

With all, or that I can think of at the moment, here is what I have available for sale:

1) Tial 38mm External Wastegate (Silver):

~ This is an AUTHENTIC Tial 38mm Wastegate (Seriel #: SN07040583) and is Silver in color. Along with the Wastegate is a 1 Bar, 14.50PSI, Spring ($30.00 Value) and a Custom 1.5" Inner Diameter "Screamer" Pipe ($60.00 Value). Previous owner's Brother works for Nissan and had him professionally remove and clean Wastegate's Internals to allow for best performance. Wastegate's exterior has some scratching, as any Used item does, but nothing that will effect functionality. Wastegate does come with Metal Gasket and previous owner states it sounds Awesome when opened up, with the Screamer Pipe.

Pricing:

~ $215.00 Picked-Up
~ $226.00 Shipped & PayPal'ed
****SOLD!!!****

2) Greddy Type S Blow-Off-Valve:

~ This is an AUTHENTIC Greddy Type S Blow-Off-Valve. This is NOT the commonly seen Silver/Blue Type RS, but the awesome Discontinued Purple Greddy, with the loud pitched whistling exhale. Blow-Off-Valve was purchased with the understanding of full functionality. Factory Greddy Adjuster Screw included along with Flange, Gasket & Hardware!!

Pricing:

~ $165.00 Picked-Up
~ $180.25 Shipped & PayPal'ed
****SOLD!!!****

3) Nissan 300zx Z32 N62 Mass-Air-Flow Sensor:

~ This is the ever popular MAF Sensor used to replace the factory Ka24e/Ka24De/Sr20DeT MAF Sensors to allow for a higher Horsepower Build. N62 MAF Includes BOTH Intact, Undamaged Screens & Factory Wiring Harness. MAF was purchased with the understanding of full functionality.

Pricing:

~ $110.00 Picked-Up
~ $118.50 Shipped & PayPal'ed
****SOLD!!!****

4) 3" Stainless Steel Megan Racing Sr20DeT Downpipe (NEW!):

~ This was one of my first purchases; It is a Brand New, NEVER Used, Megan Racing Stainless Steel Downpipe. The downpipe is a 3" Inner Diameter Downpipe and is for an Sr20DeT Application. Even with that said, its basically stating it is for an S-Chassis and can be used with other Engines, Ka24De-T (I suggest the JGS [Tools] "Downpipe" kit for direct connection to downpipe), RB's, Etc. with the Proper Turbo Elbow to connect. This is the newer version of the Downpipe with the Flex Section, in perfect condition obviously.

Pricing:

~ $120.00 Picked-Up
~ $139.00 Shipped & PayPal'ed

****SOLD!!!****

5) Walbro 225lph Fuel Pump Kit (S13):

~ This was the last item that I purchased, and should still be sitting at my Grandpa's (Shipped to business address) house actually. Fuel Pump was used for 3000 Miles and fully functional. The previous owner even offered full refund if anything were to happen, knowing nothing will. Previous owner indicated this is a Drop-In/Plug 'n Play for a S13, and is not just the pump.

Pricing:

~ $70.00 Picked-Up
~ $82.50 Shipped & PayPal'ed
****SOLD!!!****

6) Stealthmode Performance Stainless Steel Oil Line Kit:

~ This is a Stainless Steel Oil Line kit applicable with any T3/T4 Turbo. The Feed Line was used shortly, Return Line is Brand New. Feed Line is -4an & Return is -10an. Previous owner stated all Fittings/Flanges/Barbs Clamps/Etc. is included. The only thing needed is the 1/8" Block Adapter/Sending Unit, for Ka24 Engines, and possibly for others, I can't confirm. If you're looking to use a Oil Pressure &/or Temperature Gauge as well, I'd recommend the Tuner Toys adapter which has two 1/8" fittings to adapt line and one gauge or NisSport, which has three 1/8" fittings, to allow the line and both gauges. A Feed Line restrictor may be recommended for smaller turbos, to prevent over-oiling, and blowing your oil seals!

Pricing:

~ $65.00 Picked-Up
~ $72.50 Shipped & PayPal'ed

****SOLD!!!****[/B]

I am PayPal verified, and am a reputible member with a review thread available to be looked over (http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...ationsr20.html), so purchase with confidence. I have also done so much more business on Zilvia, and can search to verify if you'd like. I almost always ship out same day, if not, next day at the latest! I ship via FedEx Ground and instantly provide a Tracking Number for your package.

I thank you for taking the time to look over my thread, and happy shopping!!

~Ryan

1989 Ka24De Hatchback:
12/20/2005 - 11/03/2006
1991 Ka24De Hatchback: 12/20/2006 - Current Day

Last edited by OperationSr20; 10-21-2008 at 12:33 PM..
OperationSr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2008, 05:17 PM   #2
OperationSr20
Nissanaholic!

OperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't get it, I finally get picturess up, and I drop to the 5th Page, lol. Well:

Walbro is as good as sold, MAF is pending

1989 Ka24De Hatchback:
12/20/2005 - 11/03/2006
Old 10-01-2008, 10:19 PM   #3
OperationSr20
Nissanaholic!

Fuel Pump HAS been SOLD!!!

1989 Ka24De Hatchback:
12/20/2005 - 11/03/2006
Old 10-21-2008, 11:45 AM   #4
sr kid 88
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
sr kid 88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
what is the lowest you will go on the type s shipped
sr kid 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:29 PM   #5
OperationSr20
Nissanaholic!

Sorry my man, I sold it a while back; search the classifieds, there are plenty more for sale, and at cheaper prices too.

1989 Ka24De Hatchback:
12/20/2005 - 11/03/2006