Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 04-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #31
EvolutionVIII
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
EvolutionVIII is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by R34240sx View Post
If someone seriously offered you $14.5k I would take it... It's going to be hard to get rid of a car like this...
Thank you for your input but I would rather trade, not sell it. If I were to sell I would want more than that. As I said I'm in no rush to get rid of it so I can sit on it for a while.

Quote:
Edit, I'm not sure that's correct about there only being 1,000 of these ever produced for the U.S.A...
Nissan 240SX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It's wikipedia but still.
EvolutionVIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #32
Mile6453
Leaky Injector

Mile6453 is an unknown quantity at this point
Haters gonna hate. I think it's a good looking kouki, man. GLWS
Mile6453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #33
RHDAmerica
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (13)
RHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Free bump for you.

Last edited by RHDAmerica; 04-08-2012 at 05:02 AM..
RHDAmerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:50 AM   #34
EvolutionVIII
Zilvia Member

Thanks man!
Quote:

Free bump for you.

Last edited by EvolutionVIII; 04-11-2012 at 12:03 PM..
Old 04-08-2012, 02:03 AM   #35
youngkmahboy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
youngkmahboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Nice build i actually like how it looks i would just get some baller wheels that flush and it would be raw
youngkmahboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 07:10 AM   #36
zz_kouki_zz
Zilvia Addict

zz_kouki_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Yup need an aggressive rims and this would look bad! BUMP
Old 04-15-2012, 10:42 PM   #37
EvolutionVIII
Zilvia Member

Bump! Flexible on the price!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:14 PM   #38
GlidinSlidewayz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
GlidinSlidewayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Pictures are not working correctly !
GlidinSlidewayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:26 PM   #39
ddog74

ddog74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Is the car registered with the rb25 in it?
ddog74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:33 PM   #40
RHDAmerica

RHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ LOL are you serious???

***Edit I just noticed this was your first post... So don't feel bad...
Old 04-17-2012, 01:39 PM   #41
ddog74

I'm asking this cause its obviously an engine just put in. I'm assuming its not registered with the rb25. Also aren't rb25's imported so there are issues with carb or whatever
Old 04-17-2012, 01:52 PM   #42
RHDAmerica

ddog74... Please stop... You are obviously extremely ignorant to this... I can assure you that you are asking questions that don't sound right at all....

The car will obviously not pass emissions if that's what are trying to ask.. However it can be made to pass.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #43
ddog74

I could just keeping asking or you can tell me
Old 04-17-2012, 01:59 PM   #44
RHDAmerica

Oh god no please don't keep making an ass of yourself....
Old 04-17-2012, 02:41 PM   #45
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog74 View Post
I could just keeping asking or you can tell me

OR, just a crazy though here, try this thing called google? Lots of stuff on there.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #46
RHDAmerica

^^^ How dare you... WTF is this Google shit you speak of???
Old 04-17-2012, 03:16 PM   #47
detailbrah

detailbrah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
^^^ How dare you... WTF is this Google shit you speak of???
Or maybe you two dickheads can just answer his question so he can leave? God you people on zilvia think you're so cool with your 2000 dollar cars.

To doggy7 or whatever, so you don't look noob for the future and get trolled by zilvia police, You can't get ANY swap to pass legit in CA whether it be an sr or an rb. Even if you can get it to pass emissions, it won't pass visual inspection. You need to find a shop that does illegal smog checks, and make sure it's been registered in CA otherwise if it's out of state you'll have to go through the DMV visual inspection which you will never pass.
detailbrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:22 PM   #48
ddog74

Quote:
Originally Posted by detailbrah View Post
Or maybe you two dickheads can just answer his question so he can leave? God you people on zilvia think you're so cool with your 2000 dollar cars.

To doggy7 or whatever, so you don't look noob for the future and get trolled by zilvia police, You can't get ANY swap to pass legit in CA whether it be an sr or an rb. Even if you can get it to pass emissions, it won't pass visual inspection. You need to find a shop that does illegal smog checks, and make sure it's been registered in CA otherwise if it's out of state you'll have to go through the DMV visual inspection which you will never pass.
thank you, I thought this was the case and was wondering if it was registered, which could have been done illegally, as you say.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #49
detailbrah

detailbrah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
thank you, I thought this was the case and was wondering if it was registered, which could have been done illegally, as you say.
It's been registered, but if you were to buy the car you'd have to find a place to illegally smog it so you can again register it under your name and you're good for 2 years. It's supposed to be buyers responsibility but nobody really sees it that way around here.
detailbrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:33 PM   #50
RHDAmerica

what is this... Attack of the killer newbs...??? lol
Old 04-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #51
P-Funk alot
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
P-Funk alot is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to P-Funk alot
i wanna see a dyno sheet... 414 whp at 14 psi i dont think so... dyno sheet or it didnt happen
P-Funk alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:41 PM   #52
PureRush
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
PureRush is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
All of you relax and gtfo this poor guys fs thread
PureRush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:49 PM   #53
brudacille
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
brudacille is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yunSRfnsVck
brudacille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:36 PM   #54
moonshinekouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
moonshinekouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Wow my car ended up in Cali nothing's changed on her but the wheels

Sad what happened to her there's a video of Marshall putting her on the dyno.

He lied n made up some bs when he got the car from me. Hope everything works out.

Give me a deal and I'll buy her back!!! I have the other Silvia door sill btw lol
Old 04-18-2012, 12:40 AM   #55
nskyline01

Trader Rating: (1)
nskyline01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Clean car bro!
nskyline01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:59 PM   #56
EvolutionVIII
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Is the car registered with the rb25 in it?
I just got a smog on it and im going to register it today. you just have to find someone to smog it so you can register it. not too hard if you know the right people! please ignore the rude comments of r34240sx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Funk alot View Post
i wanna see a dyno sheet... 414 whp at 14 psi i dont think so... dyno sheet or it didnt happen
Great i'll scan the dyno sheat and have it up by the end of the day for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshinekouki View Post
Wow my car ended up in Cali nothing's changed on her but the wheels

Sad what happened to her there's a video of Marshall putting her on the dyno.

He lied n made up some bs when he got the car from me. Hope everything works out.

Give me a deal and I'll buy her back!!! I have the other Silvia door sill btw lol
haha PM me if youre interested! Unfortunately Ive had to put a lot of money into after Marshall screwed me over but maybe we can work somethin out! It's a great car and im sure you miss her
Old 04-18-2012, 05:08 PM   #57
ma.jomaa
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
ma.jomaa is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolutionVIII View Post
I just got a smog on it and im going to register it today. you just have to find someone to smog it so you can register it. not too hard if you know the right people!
The smog check will be valid for 90 days from the day the car got smogged so if its sold within 90 days the new owner will not have to do smog again.
ma.jomaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:40 PM   #58
eimarshall

eimarshall is an unknown quantity at this point
To the whiners, aka EvolutionVIII and moonshinekouki.

Quit your bitching. Everyone always complains about a sale when it goes one iota beyond what they think was fair.

When I bought the car it was smoking like a banshee when it got off the transport. The turbo was obviously toast and I spent a large chunk of change repairing it to get into decent condition, despite not receiving the wheels that I was told where with the car, the spare bits and pieces. (the stated door sill) lastly I had to register the vehicle (in Montana at the time) which is usually cake (no emissions) but moonshinekouki decided to take his sweet time and eventually mail me the Canadian registration more than a year after I bought it. (yes I paid to import it and transport it from Canada)

I’m sure I griped about it a bit, but I moved on, and got it to where it was last fall.

And heres the first dyno from PFI in Fort Collins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41VUFV3iBK8

I parked for last fall, 2011(ran it around the block at least once a week) for about 4 months and then decided to try to sell it and get something more useful.

I listed it with basically the same specs that moonshinekouki told me where on it when I bought it from him. Almost word for word with a few updated items( wheel s, new turbo, gauges, seats, etc.) it appears you did the same.
It was smoking a little and I thought I had another bad turbo seal, so I jumped at the deal EvolutionVIII offered me, A nice 2005 Titan with a salvaged title. I took a large hit on what I was asking and what the truck was worth but I was tired of repairing shit on the S14. I dumped a dose of AutoRX in it to hopefully quell the smoking but as EvolutionVIII is more than willing to point out more was wrong with the car than a blown turbo seal.

EvolutionVIII took the car and I got the titan (which was never actually registered under EvolutionVIII and had a voided title. The previous owner was nice and was willing to work with me to get a new title and get it registered in my name. Legally.) EvolutionVIII called up saying stuff was wrong with the car but I had sold it to him as is with a Montana title so it was no longer my problem(now I know how moonshinekouki when I called.) I felt a little bad but I am in no position help him out.

All said and done EvolutionVIII, you probably just had your mom or dad pay for it (you came off really spoiled) and now you want something else. (Or you have to pay someone back) I don’t care which, but if someone wants info on the car I’ll be glad to tell them.

It has a Montana title, it won’t pass smog(without help$$$) it’ll get crushed if a cop asks you to pop the hood, it has 5-6 accidents on its carfax (4 during my possession, only 1 where I was at fault.) it caught fire on me once in traffic and lost all power 2 other times (the wiring is shit!!) It has new rear calipers and rotors (spring 2011) Was tuned by PFI performance in fortcollins and again by Kito at Kito Autosport in Seattle.

Any more questions? Cause I have a lot of answers for anyone asking.

Go ahead and call me scum or something if it’ll make you feel better.

I could care less.

But if you want an honest answer about what went into the car over the last 2.5 years PM me and I’ll help you out.

Later.
eimarshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:51 PM   #59
brudacille
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
brudacille is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
subscribed!
brudacille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:09 AM   #60
EvolutionVIII
Zilvia Member

Thanks marshall for all the info! Also thanks for admittedly screwing me over even more than I already thought. I did make a bad decision trading you because I obviously should have taken it to a mechanic before we made the deal. If I do sell it I am going to have to pay back the money I borrowed to pay for the blown motor that YOU gave me. Damage to all six cylinders because of a bad tune! Everyone obviously knows that an RB25 is illegal in california. IT NOW HAS A CALIFORNIA TITLE AND PLATES! Just registered it today. You cost me six grand so how exactly did you take a loss???? The rear caliper was also leaking fluid until I had to change it so was it really replaced in spring of 2011?? Maybe it caught on fire because the oil catch can and all the other fluids are on the hot side of the engine. I need to buy new hoses to switch them to the other side once I get some cash. I only had that truck for like 3 months and I told you that and also told you it was never in my name. Point is you told me false information about the car and screwed me over. I dont know what your point is posting here because you know nothing about the how the car runs now because its basically a new engine!! Only substantial information that may turn people away is the accidents but its a 98 240! mostly all of them have many accidents! You got me good Marshall! Congratulations!