Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 04-30-2002, 11:47 AM   #1
bladen
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
bladen is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bladen Send a message via MSN to bladen
Like it says, i want to find a S-13 hatchback with no engine, or a Blown Engine, i Really dont want to Spend more then like 500.00 bucks, so Minor Body damage is okay, Mild to medium Interior Damage is all Good also. Im looking to Build me a Custom car ( Go Speed Racer )  and my Girlfriends Dad has been so Gracious as to give me a Very Well maintained KA24DE with 5spd. tranny as a show of good faith ( he will also prolly end up Helping me do Lots of the Engine work i want to have done, Nsport Stage3 Turbo, and other stuff ) so if you have one or know someone who has one they want to get rid of, Email me at [email protected]
and put something like "240sxhatchFS:" in the subject or just anything pertaining to the car or the site, that way i dont delete it by mistake.
thanks
Old 05-02-2002, 07:38 PM   #2
solidseven

Trader Rating: (0)
solidseven is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hey hey i don't know where u are but i'm in chicago and lookin for the same thing but i would much rather see a coupe and am willing to go up to $1000 to avoid that interior damage! hope you don't mind i tag onto your massage here [email protected]
solidseven is offline   Reply With Quote