Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-10-2020, 08:44 AM   #1
Vwongjj

Trader Rating: (0)
Vwongjj is a jewel in the roughVwongjj is a jewel in the roughVwongjj is a jewel in the roughVwongjj is a jewel in the roughVwongjj is a jewel in the roughVwongjj is a jewel in the roughVwongjj is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cool Classic Old Logo NISMO keys for sale.

*UPDATE!* 05/27/2020
I've officially sold out on the 2nd batch! Thank you to those who've bought some!

*UPDATE!* 05/18/2020
I've got 5 extra Keys available and it will go to the first 5 people on the list!
I'll give the guys I've contacted 24hrs to reply otherwise the extras will move down the list.

*UPDATE!* 05/16/2020
Shipment of Keys have arrived!! (Picture below)
For those who missed out on this order, don't worry I'll probably have a few more keys arriving and I'll open up a fixed number of slots for that.
Time frame for next batch "Unknown" yet, but shouldn't be too long.

NOTE!!, the Nismo boxes in the back do not come with your keys!
Those are something else I've been working on! IF you know, you know . Might have some for sale

*UPDATE!* 05/14/2020
Added video below on what your keys will look like for those of you who've ordered!!

*UPDATE!* 05/13/2020
Thanks to those who've placed an order or two with me you know who you are.
Unfortunately, I'll have to close the orders for now as I'm not sure how many I'll be getting for this batch but it won't be the last that's for sure! Have too many orders pouring in from different avenues
I'm also ok If you wanna guys wanna put your name down on a list so incase any keys get freed up last minute, It'll automatically go to you. Only doing this for Zilvia members only and not else where!

*UPDATE!* 05/12/2020
Due to the overwhelming response from FB and elsewhere, I've had talks with the shop making it for me. There will be a price revision (stated below).
Those who've expressed interest with me please PM me again.

Will have LIMITED pieces made.
On a first come first serve basis only!
Items will be shipped out from Singapore!

Material: Zinc Alloy (Not China shit quality because it's not made in China)

Fits:
Silvia - S12, S13, S14
Skyline - R30, R31, R32, R33
Fairlady - Z31, Z32
March - K10, K11
Laurel - C31, C32, C33, C34

(basically any car that runs an 8 point key, you get the gist)
depending on response might do a second run.

Again If the quantity goes up, the price will go down.
You've got to understand these keys take time to make and to shell out money for a mold etc.

Price: 65USD + Shipping (w/ tracking) +4.4% paypal fees

Name list
1. kerrykerrykerry x1 (Confirmed!!)
2. diceweiss x2 (Confirmed!!)
3. bfarroyo x1 (Confirmed!!)
4. sunwookwon x1 (Confirmed!!)
5. bfarroyo x1 (Confirmed!!)
6. fnc0329 x1 (Contacted, replied and went MIA )
7. RJs9DsixS14 x1(No Replies)
8. Mnight x1 (Confirmed!!)
9. Relentless240 x2 (Mailbox Full)
10. RegularKouki x1(Confirmed!!)
11. gbrlpnd x1 (No Replies)
12. Edvo34 x1 (No Replies)
13. Teppo x1 (Confirmed!!)
14. Shatzen x2 (Confirmed!!)
15. Lugged x2 (Confirmed!!)
16. PRCSLOVE x3 (Confirmed!!)
17. Pblesh85 x1 (Confirmed!!)

Keys have arrived!

Video of Key
https://vimeo.com/418350983

Last edited by Vwongjj; 05-27-2020 at 03:56 PM..
Vwongjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2020, 06:20 PM   #2
kerrykerrykerry
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
kerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'll give you $50 shipped for one. No key blank is worth $110+shipping...
kerrykerrykerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 09:52 PM   #3
snags
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
snags is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Im gunna have to agree here.. while they do look very nice, old logo nismo tax really only applies to authentic stuff, not repo or custom stuff. glws
snags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 11:51 PM   #4
Vwongjj

Vwongjj is a jewel in the roughVwongjj is a jewel in the roughVwongjj is a jewel in the roughVwongjj is a jewel in the roughVwongjj is a jewel in the roughVwongjj is a jewel in the roughVwongjj is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrykerrykerry View Post
I'll give you $50 shipped for one. No key blank is worth $110+shipping...
Hi kerry, sorry its 110 in Sing dollars forgot to put that down.
Old 05-10-2020, 11:54 PM   #5
Vwongjj

Quote:
Originally Posted by snags View Post
Im gunna have to agree here.. while they do look very nice, old logo nismo tax really only applies to authentic stuff, not repo or custom stuff. glws
Forgot about stating the price in my currency
Old 05-11-2020, 12:08 AM   #6
kerrykerrykerry
Leaky Injector

kerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymorekerrykerrykerry is not welcome here anymore
That's still $78 USD +shipping. If you decide to sell your keys for a bit cheaper, *cough* $50 usd shipped *cough*, then I'm down. I had a titanium silvia key from that Aruba guy years ago, but I sold that car, and that guy disappeared. I wouldn't mind having the same key, but with the cool, classic Nismo logo on it for my current s14.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:06 AM   #7
blacksr
Leaky Injector

blacksr will become famous soon enoughblacksr will become famous soon enoughblacksr will become famous soon enough
in for 2 at $50/ea shipped
blacksr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 09:58 AM   #8
diceweiss

Trader Rating: (1)
diceweiss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'd be in for 2 at $50/ea shipped
diceweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 10:05 AM   #9
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
ThE mAcHiNe DoEs AlL tHe WoRk BrO....
Old 05-11-2020, 10:05 AM   #10
srh666
Zilvia Member

srh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choicessrh666 has made poor choices
The fact is yall dont really want one. 50 shipped? C'mon at least pay your own shipping costs.

How much is shipping to usa?
srh666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 10:35 AM   #11
kerrykerrykerry
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by srh666 View Post
The fact is yall dont really want one. 50 shipped? C'mon at least pay your own shipping costs.

A key in an envelope shouldn't be more than $10 shipped. So, ok, I'd do $60 shipped...
Old 05-11-2020, 10:45 AM   #12
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Regardless of knock off, if machined correctly does anyone here fathom the time it takes?? Not taking CNC here people, that shit takes time more than anything. How much does one pay for a genuine one??? Last time I saw it was ridiculous. $75 doesn’t sound too bad, but y’all have fucked up shit boxes that barely run down the street and y’all want a nismo key. Cool story bro’s...
Old 05-11-2020, 11:36 AM   #13
kerrykerrykerry
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Regardless of knock off, if machined correctly does anyone here fathom the time it takes?? Not taking CNC here people, that shit takes time more than anything. How much does one pay for a genuine one??? Last time I saw it was ridiculous. $75 doesn?t sound too bad, but y?all have fucked up shit boxes that barely run down the street and y?all want a nismo key. Cool story bro?s...
My shitbox is pretty nice, but yes, I like me some old school nismo logo doo-dads.
Old 05-11-2020, 11:42 AM   #14
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrykerrykerry View Post
My shitbox is pretty nice, but yes, I like me some old school nismo logo doo-dads.
Yours might not be, I?ve never seen it. But majority of people here on this particular thread bitching. Good thing the 240 market still has a good influx of cheap ass people.
Old 05-11-2020, 12:20 PM   #15
diceweiss

diceweiss is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Yours might not be, I?ve never seen it. But majority of people here on this particular thread bitching. Good thing the 240 market still has a good influx of cheap ass people.
My cheap ass and shitbox would like to have a nice key. Assuming the price of the key is that high because its a limited production, high quality materials, manufacturing cost are high and OP is looking to make a couple bucks/ pay for his own keys, I get it.

But whats the material? Is it titanium? Steel? China-bay quality?

Past productions of similar keys people have made were sold for much less.

I hope OP can provide some clarification.
diceweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 02:57 PM   #16
brokeboi01
Zilvia Junkie

brokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enough
Custom Old Logo NISMO keys for sale.

Quote:
Regardless of knock off, if machined correctly does anyone here fathom the time it takes?? Not taking CNC here people, that shit takes time more than anything. How much does one pay for a genuine one??? Last time I saw it was ridiculous. $75 doesn?t sound too bad, but y?all have fucked up shit boxes that barely run down the street and y?all want a nismo key. Cool story bro?s...

The point is not many people want to pay $75+ for a key

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brokeboi01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 03:41 PM   #17
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeboi01 View Post
The point is not many people want to pay $75+ for a key

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then why the fuck come into a thread and shit it up if you don?t wanna pay the price? PM him or move the fuck on. I know I know those shit boxes need a nice key to turn them over, I get it.

But that being said, type of material here makes the difference. OP needs more clarification.
Old 05-11-2020, 05:49 PM   #18
blacksr
Leaky Injector

blacksr will become famous soon enoughblacksr will become famous soon enoughblacksr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Then why the fuck come into a thread and shit it up if you don?t wanna pay the price? PM him or move the fuck on. I know I know those shit boxes need a nice key to turn them over, I get it.

But that being said, type of material here makes the difference. OP needs more clarification.
did you want a key at his asking price or are you just here talking shit? maybe he can reduce production costs if more people are interested and he orders a higher volume. at a minimum he gets a free bump. if your shitbox is the nicest in here, good for you. the man has offers. you have opinions. put em back where they came from.
blacksr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 05:57 PM   #19
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksr View Post
did you want a key at his asking price or are you just here talking shit? maybe he can reduce production costs if more people are interested and he orders a higher volume. at a minimum he gets a free bump. if your shitbox is the nicest in here, good for you. the man has offers. you have opinions. put em back where they came from.
Do you have a personal grievance against grammar and punctuation?

I?m here to say machining costs are not cheap. The time difference is what?s delaying the OP I?m sure. I don?t give a fuck about what you or anyone else thinks about my shit box nor do I care about yours. I didn?t come here to see who?s dick was bigger, but since you wanna play shoot me your number and I?ll surely send you one your way big boy.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:34 PM   #20
Vwongjj

Quote:
Originally Posted by srh666 View Post

around 6-10 USD to the states with tracking. i'll have to go to the post office to get a final number
Old 05-11-2020, 07:47 PM   #21
Vwongjj

Quote:
Originally Posted by diceweiss View Post
My cheap ass and shitbox would like to have a nice key. Assuming the price of the key is that high because its a limited production, high quality materials, manufacturing cost are high and OP is looking to make a couple bucks/ pay for his own keys, I get it.

But whats the material? Is it titanium? Steel? China-bay quality?

Past productions of similar keys people have made were sold for much less.

I hope OP can provide some clarification.
Clarified in top post.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:57 PM   #22
Vwongjj

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksr View Post
Hey, thanks for understanding. Well, the reason that it's priced this way is because of the number of keys that are being produced. I'm not going to commit to something that I unsure of.

I don't have any online store where I have hundreds if not thousands of traffic per day/week. If I have something like that, sure I'll commit to making a whole bunch and the price would definitely go down.

Cheers guys! Let's keep the negativity out!
Old 05-11-2020, 07:59 PM   #23
Vwongjj

Quote:
you get the whole thing
Thanks for trying to clear things up with the others
Old 05-11-2020, 10:53 PM   #24
Vwongjj

Price revision!!

And update in top-post!
Old 05-12-2020, 03:53 AM   #25
kerrykerrykerry
Leaky Injector

I'll take one for $65usd + shipping. I didn't come here to waste your time, friendo. :-) pm me your PayPal and total shipped to Raleigh, NC 27601. Thanks!
Old 05-12-2020, 06:27 AM   #26
SaveTheZenkis

SaveTheZenkis is an unknown quantity at this point
Very big props to you OP for taking in feedback and revising. And handling the shit talking comments very well. I'm not in the market for a key yet, but I'll come to you for my next one!

GLWS!
SaveTheZenkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 07:30 AM   #27
Mike VanGundy
Leaky Injector

Mike VanGundy is an unknown quantity at this point
Sent you a pm I?ll take a key
Mike VanGundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 07:43 AM   #28
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Great response by the OP! This is one of the only times I have seen on this site a vendor taking the comments and acting on them.

Kudos!
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 07:42 PM   #29
Vwongjj

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveTheZenkis View Post
Very big props to you OP for taking in feedback and revising. And handling the shit talking comments very well. I'm not in the market for a key yet, but I'll come to you for my next one!

GLWS!
Sure thing Bud, thanks for the compliments, Just trying to make everyone happy here Do keep a look out, I have another key or 2 in the works and it'll be out soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Great response by the OP! This is one of the only times I have seen on this site a vendor taking the comments and acting on them.

Kudos!
Thanks RalliartRsX, just trying to spread the love and share these wonderful things with everyone, rather than just sitting on my ass and not doing anything
Old 05-12-2020, 07:44 PM   #30
Vwongjj

Update on top post!!

Also to the guys that dropped a pm Sorry for the late reply, am halfway across the globe different timezones xD