Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 05-30-2019, 08:01 AM   #1
Fitelite240!!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Fitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
2019 Up and coming vendors and shops (Mostly FL based)

From the last 2 years of collecting parts and really driving my build I've come across some local and far shops that have been over-the-top helpful and I think it's time to get thier name out.

Just like BC racing and ISR that started years ago with everyone bashing them, this day and age isn't too different.

The only exception is that the internet is so advanced we now have tons of options. Here's a few great companies that I've done business with.

(I'll be adding vendors as I find them. If you guys have any local people in your states that are an asset, throw them up here as well, in the format that I have)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Australia based)
https://jldesignfab.com/collections/floor-mats
Jldesign_fab - Instagram

If anyone was interested, I just came across this on Facebook they replicate the OEM floors mats of a few cars s13-15 (LHD AND RHD), r32 and r33 for now (but more will come)

I haven't bought anything from them yet but, figured it would begreat for us on here that always seem to some other floormats or some shit in our cars.

Oem fit and even better quality. Check them out. $300 for a set may sound steep. But, IMO it's brand new premium quality stuff and it's worth it.

The guys here aren't my friends or anything either, just seems like a good company doing honest business.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Florida based)
https://www.betawerks.parts/
Betawerks - Instagram

Here in SoFlo these guys are THE S-CHASSIS GO TO for any s-chassis owner. They buy tons of s-chassis parts and house them for the community for purchase. In the last two years they've done some expansion and now have an even larger inventory. They are now paired with Murderfab and Treadstone performance

These guys are good friends of mine and do an amazing job with thier customer service and getting things to the drivers In a timely manner. Hit them up on Instagram or Facebook for quicker responses.

(Florida based)
SNComposites - Instagram
[email protected] - Gmail

My boy Kory! This guy is a Miami local that does amazing carbon work for cheap. He's new to the game but, that leaves room for innovation.

Hit him up on Instagram to see his work and get some insight on the process and how it's done. Just for shits and giggles he's got an s15 with a 2j and an s13 so you know he's about that life.

(Texas based)
http://jdmbuyer.com/ - Import shop
jdmbuyer - Instagram

I first heard about these guys on YouTube. That was 2-3 years ago and here I am today getting tons of shipments a year.

I choose these guys for a fair amount of importing of rare parts due to how easy they make the process on YAJ or UpGarage. Trevor is happy to talk with you about anything you need, and as a plus they import cars.

Customer service is getting there, but they've just become to busy over the years it makes sense.

(Florida based)
Right-Hand Autosports LLC. - Specialty Shop - Import shop

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=oY-9EDnJ_R0 (Yep, he built that Clean ass Honda)

This shop is small but, man are they good.

"Founder Mike Buritica has always been a serious enthusiast for older Japanese vehicles. In 2015, the demand for imported, classic Japanese vehicles was increasing. Many importers were bringing in cars by the masses from overseas; however, there were limited importers actually presenting quality cars. In 2016, Mike decided to combine his hobby and skill set for older Japanese cars, and Right-Hand Autosports was established. Right-Hand Autosports is located in sunny South Florida and prides itself on an emphasis of quality over quantity."

Additionally fun fact, this dude worked on the F1 team for Ferrari extensively, so you know his attention to detail is one point.

They help import cars and parts at your discretion but pride themselves on thier work on cars and making them look clean. Very few shops get my business, but this is one of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Florida based)
HDwerks - Specialty Shop - Paint, Fab work, Engine build in, etc.
HDwerks - Instagram

If you need a shop in SoFlo that will build you a car from the ground up this is your shop.

Pete over at HD works is 24 and has more work than he can handle sometimes. Him and his crew work on everything from Evos, LS swapped s2000s, Silvia's, Hondas, literally anything.

A true one stop shop for getting a dream car built. Just know like most specialty shop they aren't cheap, but look at they Instagram and tell me your money won't be justified.

(Florida based)
Speed and Stance Works - Maintenance Shop
Instagram - speedandstanceworks

These guys are basically family at this point haha. Fazaar and the guys helped me get my s14 running after 5 years of sitting going from home to home, before it finally got to me.

Amazing over all maintenance shop, hilarious shop vibe, and they really do make you feel like your just chilling and have fun. Check these guys out for all car needs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Utah based)
https://www.supagarage.com/ - partial/full sponsorship community
Supagarage - Instagram

"A Nonprofit Organization whose mission is to help everyone and make them feel like they are part of a family. We provide everyone with the opportunity to receive sponsorship and help build their dream car. Our network has over 50,000 fans worldwide and 1500+ members who all love it! Canada, Sweden, Asia, Australia, UK, you name it! With many aftermarket performance companies joining and participating in our network, we will only continue to grow! We are enthusiasts and we love improving the community in any way we can."

These guys help those that want to build your dream car. I've been partners with them now for about a year. And they've been a great deal of help. Not parts wise but advice and listening to thier community. If your looking for a sponsorship with a great community behind it look them up and try your luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Florida based)
https://www.hpgains.com
hp_gains - Instagram

They call him "One" and when I tell you this guy is a saint. Seriously an amazing human being and engine builder. This guy along with his wife started this company to help the community have better quality parts, customer service, and understanding for one another.

I'm glad to call them a partner for my build and I'm glad they have my back. If your looking to build your engine or even just get beefier parts for it. These are your people.

(California based)
https://www.throtl.com/
throtl - Instagram

Becoming the biggest online parts dealer in the game fast. These guys have the lowest prices and will price beat if you find a lower price somewhere (as long as your a VIP member). I'm a brand ambassador for these guys and when I tell you thier customer service is out of this world, it truly is.

From used parts, new parts, and even condensing all the classified ads ever into one place these guys are truly ahead of the automotive industry curve.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(USA based)
https://streetweapons.net/
Streetweaponsllc - Instagram

"Street Weapons is here to connect enthusiasts with fabricators and creators all over North America. We pride ourselves on having FANTASTIC customer service, offering AMAZING products, and helping out true car enthusiasts in any way we can! Our goal is for our customers to find badass fabricated components specifically for their car's that fit perfect, are accurately described, and made by hand from someone with a passion for this lifestyle. Here you wont find parts from big companies that are trying to push out as many products for as many cars as they can. When you purchase from us you are supporting someone in your local community, getting an awesome, high quality, tested item for your car, and most importantly, saving money! All of our partners/fabricators are true car enthusiasts, they test and build every part to be perfect, fit correctly, and require little to no modification. They specialize in one to two chassis's or items and let us handle customer service & support, returns, advertising, etc which allows them to focus on Fabrication and Research & Development. "

These guys are coming up very quickly. Being paired with fabricators, these guys know the needs of the s-chassis and are filling the market quicker and quicker. From custom bash bars to custom rad supports Check them out for thier inventory and what they have to offer for your ride.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Oklahoma based)
https://www.toughluck.jp/
toughluck.jp - Instagram

This guy sells the highest quality bags for your coilovers for the cheapest price. $550. mind blown.

On top of that he sells the custom universal floor mats and even sells fabric prints if you wanna reupholster your seats and stuff. Just a really awesome, stand up guy that does honest good work.
Fitelite240!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2019, 06:25 PM   #2
corkscrew
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
corkscrew is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
This is a really cool thread
corkscrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 06:37 PM   #3
Fitelite240!!
Zilvia Member

Fitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by corkscrew View Post
This is a really cool thread
Thanks dude! I think I'll be updating this every 3 months with new vendors i come across, meet, and do business with. The zilvian society started like this back in the day. But we can't rely on old shops that are now closed.

I can see a vendors like betawerks becoming like enjuku, they just need the exposure.

I've talked to many and they'd love to help those that helped them grown when they were small; whenever they get big.

All in all I just wanna help the s-chassis community understand that these cars don't have to be a pain in the ass to own.
Old 05-30-2019, 07:20 PM   #4
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Beta Works messaged me on FB, when I was looking for a set of power window switches for an s13, which was really hard to find, or really expensive. But, they gave me a good deal on both sides. A really good experience with them.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 08:04 PM   #5
Fitelite240!!
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
Beta Works messaged me on FB, when I was looking for a set of power window switches for an s13, which was really hard to find, or really expensive. But, they gave me a good deal on both sides. A really good experience with them.
Yep! Tim and the guys are awesome over there! Genuinely good people that don't jack up prices because of the "drift tax"
Old 05-30-2019, 10:02 PM   #6
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Its koo but whats the point of having a thread like this in TECH?!?! Figured this belongs in Regional or Vendors section.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 10:05 PM   #7
Fitelite240!!
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Its koo but whats the point of having a thread like this in TECH?!?! Figured this belongs in Regional or Vendors section.
Fair point.

Just, that section never gets looked at or has any traffic really. Nor am I a vendor.

Just a dude posting about some good options. Ideally the most traffic comes through the " for sale " section but, before that would get ripped down I rather have it here.