Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Car Audio section? Yes or No
Yes, a Car Audio section would be lovely 233 74.44%
No, what the F#@K! is Car Audio! 80 25.56%
Voters: 313. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2009, 09:15 PM   #61
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Thanks for the tips. Right now I'm leaning towards jute since it's not as toxic as foam.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 11:03 AM   #62
JDGrimReaper666
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
JDGrimReaper666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
So when are we supposed to get this Car Audio Section?

"Show no compassion, like having a straight face orgasm"
JDGrimReaper666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 04:26 PM   #63
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDGrimReaper666 View Post
So when are we supposed to get this Car Audio Section?
I'm guessing I'll be able to talk to Bob (RJF) or Mark (West) at SEMA, and ask them about it then... an Admin has to make the changes, Moderators cannot.

So, hopefully, soon!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:26 AM   #64
jspecusa
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
anyone up for a zilvia sema meet?
Old 10-19-2009, 10:39 AM   #65
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post
YES!!!

I've got phone numbers for almost everyone except Bob (RJF), I'm going to PM you my number Sam and hopefully we can all get together!

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 10-23-2009, 01:09 AM   #66
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i think it would be a good idea. i know a lot of us older guys started out in car audio and lowrider stuff. a lot has changed since i was fully into car audio, yet some manufacturers are still around and pumping out high quality audio. i only have 2 speakers up front and its killin me. i like a nice sounding stereo, but have to say im behind on the times and would need to assistance in shopping for whats new and hot.
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:15 AM   #67
rebornS14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
rebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rebornS14
so are we getting one or what?
rebornS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:07 PM   #68
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebornS14 View Post
so are we getting one or what?
I haven't heard anything back from the Mods... an Admin has to make it happen.

Old 12-12-2009, 03:30 PM   #69
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
..and I've dropped the "ball" on this a little, due to the fact that I'm crazy busy and have not had much Internet time.

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:50 PM   #70
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
LETS GO! We need an audio section.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:47 AM   #71
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
i vote no. who cares about car audio? If people want car audio people on here they can go VIP
Old 12-17-2009, 02:49 AM   #72
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post
Dude. GSXRjordan and the blu808 team had hella fun at SEMA. Ask Jeff about our last night there. Playmates, bunnies, ect. awesome!
Old 12-17-2009, 09:56 AM   #73
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
i vote no. who cares about car audio? If people want car audio people on here they can go VIP
Lol, Luke you never heard the system in the JefeS14? It's totally decent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
Dude. GSXRjordan and the blu808 team had hella fun at SEMA. Ask Jeff about our last night there. Playmates, bunnies, ect. awesome!
We certainly did. I actually met with Sam and Dorkidori up there one night before we hit up that Playboy bar at the top of the Palms.

Old 12-17-2009, 12:56 PM   #74
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Ben G is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Im looking forward to this... a place to talk about installs woo!
Ben G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:31 PM   #75
cleantune
BANNED

cleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruin
I vote good idea. The stock paper front speakers... are pretty cool though lol
cleantune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:06 PM   #76
migit

migit is an unknown quantity at this point
Just an interior electronics section would be neat, sub catergories of audio, etc.
migit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:30 PM   #77
s13-ghost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
s13-ghost is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
i agree we need dis WE NEED IT!!! we need LOUDNESS
s13-ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:38 AM   #78
juve_240sx
Zilvia Junkie

juve_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree too audio section with sub sections
juve_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:09 AM   #79
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by migit View Post
Just an interior electronics section would be neat, sub catergories of audio, etc.
just an "electronics" section period would be great. audio, piggybacks, turbo timers, so on and so forth. stuff that's more tech than the chat section, more universal than the tech section.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:38 AM   #80
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
just an "electronics" section period would be great. audio, piggybacks, turbo timers, so on and so forth. stuff that's more tech than the chat section, more universal than the tech section.
I like this idea
Old 02-21-2010, 12:03 PM   #81
dex
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
dex will become famous soon enoughdex will become famous soon enoughdex will become famous soon enoughdex will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i second that ^^^^
dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:48 PM   #82
saruz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
saruz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i have to agree to this we need a car audio section even if its just to sell and buy because im currently looking for a used amp since mine burned out recently, would help alot to do all my shoping on zilvia
saruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:22 AM   #83
Jybfan04
Zilvia Member

Jybfan04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
... and then you have people like me, and all the other people I've done systems for - doing nothing the easy way: custom wiring throughout the car, multiple types/layers of sound deadening installed, custom sealed door enclosures for front stage midrange, and tweeter attenuation for windows up/windows down listening... I will be taking my car out for IASCA SQc competition this season, and definitely have the best sounding (and possibly most innovative) S-chassis I've ever heard - I'm interested to see where everyone else's at since I got out of the IASCA comps in 2001-2002.

I get it that you won't be posting a whole lot in the subforum or whatever, or don't think there's enough interest, but coming from the guy that everyone asks for when they post audio questions (or just need advice), THERE IS A TON of information on this site regarding custom electronics and audio, and it's spread all the fuck around.

Engine wiring could be in there, but I'm more interested in a location for:
*wire tucks with peer-reviewed pinouts for everything (Supraforums has this, for instance)
*chassis modification for better sound (sound deadening, where to do it, how much to use, etc)
*Front stage choice/modifications/etc - by far the most important part of any audio setup - much more involved here than picking out some fucking 4x6's from Best Buy!
*Subwoofer choice and placement/enclosures, with measurements if anyone actually goes and competes - lots of info out there on what type of box to put your sub in, but every chassis is different! S13 coupe/hatch/S14 all have different placements, and I use different designs for each.

Jeez, after this post, if this doesn't go through I'll just put up an audio section on JordanInnovations.com lol.

This man knows his stuff....

Jybfan04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:03 AM   #84
Nick_04K
Zilvia Junkie

Nick_04K is an unknown quantity at this point
I vote yes to a car audio AND electronics section! I definitely want some better sound from my car (6.5 in front and stock 3x4 or whatever in back)..But i want input on radars,detectors, and scrambler installs for 240's as well. I just want to know who's doing what to their s chassis electronically, and how! Without having to join and visit 10 other forums to do it! Zilvia's own electronics section FTMFW!
Nick_04K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:05 AM   #85
RNGWLD
Leaky Injector

RNGWLD is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
Voted yes. More organization is always better.
RNGWLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:02 AM   #86
Mr. 25/8

Mr. 25/8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Voted yes, though looking at the dates from the posts, I doubt it.
Mr. 25/8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:23 PM   #87
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
It hasn't been closed by the mods(like the idea for a new wheel fitment thread) so I would guess that they are still considering it.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:20 PM   #88
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
I voted yes!