Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Should i choose the bar or the girl?
Keep enjoying the bar and random sloars 79 33.91%
explore the girlfriend thing there are always more bars 154 66.09%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
Beer or Boobs???

I have been thinking of dating a waitress from my favorite bar. I ended up taking her around with me to a bunch of bars for her 21st birthday, it was fun. I got along with her pretty well, she was a ttracteive and fit my style. Possibly good girlfriend material rather than just random i need as tonight skeeze. But i am torn... its my favorite bar and i see bars as a place to go to escape the ball and chain and see/interact with other lady friends (no cheating). I fear if things go well my bar wont be the same. If i date this girl all my lady friends at the bar may report to her or i'd have to watch what i say and how i act when im there. It would also mean free rides home from the bar the nights she works which up here when its -8* out would be sweeter than walking 2 blocks. If things go sour it will be awkward to be in my favorite bar, my female friends at said favorite bar may dislike me out of loyalty to said girl.

this is a great dilemna... I am leaning toward keeping my bar, but its slow at work today so I figured a poll would
be fun

picture for reference. Girl on the right is the one i am interested in
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #2
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
well if she works there, then she should already know how you are if she sees you there often right?
Old 01-09-2009, 12:33 PM   #3
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
That is a very good point that i never thought about
Old 01-09-2009, 12:34 PM   #4
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Hummm this is a interesting dilemma I say just enjoi the bar

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #5
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

I am not a fan of loud or crazy bars or clubs.

This is a sports bar. The entire staff is girls, 80% of which i am friends with, all are very attractive. A good number i would say are even out of my league, and i pull some pretty high quality trim without even trying. I am good enough friends with the girls bartending there that i can go with my best friend and we can drink beer and do shots with the girls for a solid 12 hours and have a $18 bar tab. This is mainly cause we'll both drop $30 on the tab, but we easily drink over that in drinks each sitting there and have dinner.

Theres not many bars two block down the street in town from my house. Thats why I'm weighing said situation
Old 01-09-2009, 12:42 PM   #6
TommyBoy89
Leaky Injector

TommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the rough
This is very interesting actually. My advice is not needed sadly as I am not legal drinking age in the states. I don't know if I would do it though, it's like dating one of your best friends girlfriends best friends...that sounds so confusing but I hope you get what I'm going for...it may end up awkward no matter how it works out.

I would suggest getting to know her better apart from work though if that is an option.
TommyBoy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:44 PM   #7
SmogSUX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
SmogSUX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SmogSUX
Keep the bar! Finding a close bar that's good is hard. On top of that even though the chick has seen how you are, shes seen the SINGLE you how you are. If you were with her I doubt she'd be down to have you hanging out with chicks drinking as per usual.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:49 PM   #8
sub9lulu
Zilvia Junkie

sub9lulu is making his/her stupidity well-knownsub9lulu is making his/her stupidity well-knownsub9lulu is making his/her stupidity well-knownsub9lulu is making his/her stupidity well-known
just have some casual sex and see if u like it first
sub9lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:55 PM   #9
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub9lulu View Post
just have some casual sex and see if u like it first
This was my plan, but i have the feeling this is the kind of girl that will require "work" to get to sex.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:05 PM   #10
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Are you sure she isn't jus ttrying to get bigger tips from you?
Maybe she does this with many guys that go to her bar.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:06 PM   #11
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
BH is on to something. I voted for to enjoy the bar and the hoars.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:09 PM   #12
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Does she laugh at your jokes and lightly touch your leg or arm when you're there?
Old 01-09-2009, 01:10 PM   #13
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Old 01-09-2009, 01:12 PM   #14
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I'm with Brian on this one, i know alot of female bartenders who act like this towards all guys for bigger tips...

It's like a stripper she may act interested but at the end of the night it's all bout the Washingtons in her thong .. ya feel me??>>!!
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:15 PM   #15
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
not all relationships end bad.. you can still be friends after, take the chance, least you will be able to say you tried.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:15 PM   #16
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Quote:

Shes a waitress. I always sit at the bar.

there has never been a situation where she has waited on me, yet she still stops and talks to me while she is waiting tables or standing around.

Trust me I know when a chick is fishing for tips.

Quote:
Does she laugh at your jokes and lightly touch your leg or arm when you're there?
NO awkward i want money leg touch. When we went out for her birthday she laughed at my joke and did like the shoulder lean in and bump then lean away thing (if anyone knows what im talking about). She sat next to me the entire night rather than my friend i was with and made sure to hug me before i left. It was all good body language. Never awkward....but 21st birthday drunkeness can do that
Old 01-09-2009, 01:16 PM   #17
Brian
Post Whore!

Oh alright.
That sounds better.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:17 PM   #18
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Well, with that said, go out with her and see where it takes you. Also tell her to get you free drinks. Win.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:25 PM   #19
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Well, with that said, go out with her and see where it takes you. Also tell her to get you free drinks. Win.
I already get many free drinks. Thats why i fear losing my bar

lol

to me Bar>girl.

but thats cause i interact with sloars on a daily basis, and NY sloars love casual sex.

I thought maybe people expiriencing good relationships might shed light on something i am missing cause i have become quite jaded about commitment in recent years
Old 01-09-2009, 01:28 PM   #20
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRonTom31 View Post
NY sloars love casual sex.
That's right!!!!!

You know where to post when you have that One Night Stand right??

Bring it back!!!!
Old 01-09-2009, 01:34 PM   #21
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
That's right!!!!!

Bring it back!!!!
I have had a few actually. Quality was lacking. I havent had enjoyable sex in a while now actually.

Just boring hum-drum pelvis pounding. Girls who just lay there and moan/scream get boring. its hard to find a sloar who knows what she wants and makes you do it
Old 01-09-2009, 01:39 PM   #22
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
I have had a few actually. Quality was lacking. I havent had enjoyable sex in a while now actually.

Just boring hum-drum pelvis pounding. Girls who just lay there and moan/scream get boring. its hard to find a sloar who knows what she wants and makes you do it
Ah i got the Solution for that...

WE gotta hit up New Rochelle Iona area all them Sloars are freaky as shit.. haha

or New Paltz which might be closer for you...
Old 01-09-2009, 01:43 PM   #23
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
MY VOTE IS BOTH.

Old 01-09-2009, 01:46 PM   #24
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Ah i got the Solution for that...

WE gotta hit up New Rochelle Iona area all them Sloars are freaky as shit.. haha

or New Paltz which might be closer for you...
i heard that SUNY New paltz was ranked like #3 in the state for STDs

WTF is Tecate?
Old 01-09-2009, 01:48 PM   #25
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
"dont mix business with pleasure"

...even if you just fucked around with her, wouldnt it still be awkward either way considering you'd have to still go back to the bar and see her?

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:53 PM   #26
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
haha....tecate is a mexican beer. you would know if you lived in cali. lol

try the gf thing. i mean if you dig the girl enough, you should try it. just dont be the one that fucks up the relationship. and just try, if things were to go sour, to keep it freindly. hopefully that wont mess up things at the bar. because it is tough to find a bar like that.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:53 PM   #27
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
DOOOOD!!! boobs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTqXisnMcS8
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:54 PM   #28
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I made that mistake before trying to date a girl from my favorite sushi place.

It became too awkward when it didn't work out.

So yeah, don't shit where you eat kind of rule.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #29
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post

...even if you just fucked around with her, wouldnt it still be awkward either way considering you'd have to still go back to the bar and see her?
yes. cause i am almost sure it would get out and the news would spread like wild fire.

I mean my birthday is next week and i told on of the girls i was going to the bar for my birthday and now like 6 of them are going to be there for that lol

Old 01-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #30
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
i heard that SUNY New paltz was ranked like #3 in the state for STDs

WTF is Tecate?
Tecate is a beer bro....

Wouldn't surprise me last time i was there was in 01 and all them broads love dick...

Quote:
That's right!!!!!

Bring it back!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post

...even if you just fucked around with her, wouldnt it still be Awkward either way considering you'd have to still go back to the bar and see her?

Awh the good threads in life hahahahah...............