Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 03-12-2008, 05:35 PM   #1
Sr20det>Ka24de
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Sr20det>Ka24de is not welcome here anymoreSr20det>Ka24de is not welcome here anymoreSr20det>Ka24de is not welcome here anymoreSr20det>Ka24de is not welcome here anymoreSr20det>Ka24de is not welcome here anymoreSr20det>Ka24de is not welcome here anymoreSr20det>Ka24de is not welcome here anymoreSr20det>Ka24de is not welcome here anymoreSr20det>Ka24de is not welcome here anymoreSr20det>Ka24de is not welcome here anymoreSr20det>Ka24de is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sr20det red/black top Q&A

I am new to this forum, My name is Adam although i am into minitrucks I love 240s too I just finished a swap on an s13, used a redtop w/some upgrades. Looking to help others with swap and get some answers for my swap. I am a nissan master tech, so if anyone has some questions about any usdm systems I will try to help
Sr20det>Ka24de is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2008, 05:39 PM   #2
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
we already have a thread like this, its a sticky called "SR20DET FAQ"
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:40 PM   #3
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Welcome to the community.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 06:44 PM   #4
sean1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
sean1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i have a 1990 w/ a sr redtop, what do i gotta do to get my ac to work?
can i use the dohc lines, or just the sohc lines? do the sohc lines bolt up to the dohc compressor?
sean1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:47 PM   #5
rps13sh
Zilvia FREAK!

rps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to rps13sh
how come my blacktop ecu E5 wont work on my blacktop motor? it used to work in my cousins s13. i swapped it over to my s14 after he crashed it (the engine was still running fine. frame damage) and i cant get the fuel to pump with the E5 ecu. works fine with the redtop ecu #62. weird.
rps13sh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:58 PM   #6
toufu

toufu is on the path to ruintoufu is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1 View Post
i have a 1990 w/ a sr redtop, what do i gotta do to get my ac to work?
can i use the dohc lines, or just the sohc lines? do the sohc lines bolt up to the dohc compressor?
also interested...
toufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 12:07 AM   #7
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
we already have a thread like this, its a sticky called "SR20DET FAQ"

hes right guys ^^^ welcome anyway..
all show no go is offline   Reply With Quote