Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 12:46 PM   #61
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post

davirene from Zilvia: Fuck ZIPTIED arrogant bastards act like there special....You fuckin EMO flakes go fuck your site I hope it crashes again....
HAR HAR HAR .
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2007, 03:38 PM   #62
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
hey just stoppin by, i have like 8 done so far, gonna mail on monday

put a pic of the gold one up

gotta beat the hoes off when i wear the gold shirt
and im not talkin about with a stick
Old 07-15-2007, 03:49 PM   #63
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
so awesome....
Old 07-15-2007, 06:26 PM   #64
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
*looks around for Stew*

I'll only buy one if you include Stew's sister (not pictured) with purchase. I should have taken pics of her in the DSL Racing/Viceroy shirt. That would have been awesome marketing for you guys.

He's gonna kill me when he reads this post.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:18 PM   #65
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Do pink on black shit il buy one

how do the sizes run
like an adult large is what i need....i hate my fukcing shouldes
Old 07-15-2007, 09:27 PM   #66
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
haha im feelin the gold on white. bastard..ill notify you monday of my request.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:30 PM   #67
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
black bullets and gold viceroy, count me in , both in Large
Old 07-16-2007, 12:01 AM   #68
Dopefish
Zilvia Junkie

Dopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Dopefish
Do you have YXL? It is like a adult medium but shorter length, FTW! lol
Old 07-16-2007, 12:24 AM   #69
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
love the white on gold cant wait to get mine in !!!!!!!!!! haha
Old 07-16-2007, 04:48 AM   #70
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
hook me up with a white with gold bullets black V. I'm down..
Old 07-16-2007, 12:13 PM   #71
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopefish View Post
Do you have YXL? It is like a adult medium but shorter length, FTW! lol
Yeah i can get that size if you like
Old 07-16-2007, 12:50 PM   #72
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
man... i'm startin to hope that xl i ordered isnt too big. i'm 6'2 190 but i'm not tryin wear no tall tees or anything 2 baggy.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:18 PM   #73
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Ohyessssssss, cop that sexy side of summer!
Old 07-16-2007, 08:40 PM   #74
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
I could be convinced to rock black with gold bullets and the V, but are you mixing and matching this shit?
Old 07-16-2007, 08:48 PM   #75
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
payment sent bro
Old 07-16-2007, 08:51 PM   #76
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
woo! whens my shirt comin charlie
Old 07-16-2007, 09:20 PM   #77
chmercer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchuu View Post
I could be convinced to rock black with gold bullets and the V, but are you mixing and matching this shit?
Hmm what do you mean?
Old 07-16-2007, 09:36 PM   #78
chmercer
BANNED

hey whoever has email address [email protected] on their paypal account please check your email account and hit me back
Old 07-16-2007, 10:08 PM   #79
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
payment sent, viceroy "fresh as fuck".
Old 07-16-2007, 10:44 PM   #80
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer View Post
hey whoever has email address [email protected] on their paypal account please check your email account and hit me back

done and done.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:35 PM   #81
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
sorry for the delay .. payment SENT
Old 07-17-2007, 10:27 PM   #82
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Creizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Paypal Sent !
East Coast Zilvia Shit Talkin Love to ViceRoy.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:47 PM   #83
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
shipped out yet? thanx !
Old 07-18-2007, 05:19 PM   #84
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
can you do pink on black Charlie?
Old 07-18-2007, 09:45 PM   #85
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

these shits are straight pitbull fuckin a poodle....HAWT~!
lol
Old 07-19-2007, 07:49 AM   #86
splicer

splicer is an unknown quantity at this point
Who cares what that punk kid looks like, he's a punk kid. I like his wheels and his car is clean, little too clean...but that dudes shirts are fucking garbage. Finer things in life it says on their website...that includes a can of fucking spray paint and a cardboard stencils? Can't even afford to go to a screen printer and make half way decent shirts. Half way decent because his designs are gaaabbbbbaaaaggggggeeeeeee!!!!! Learn a thing or two about design before you go off making shirts with myspace editor logos on them...whack attack!
Old 07-19-2007, 08:56 AM   #87
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
oh shit, I smell E-BEEF
Trash talking at its worst hahaha.

Chuck and everything he does is awesome.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:55 AM   #88
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
cfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by splicer View Post
Who cares what that punk kid looks like, he's a punk kid. I like his wheels and his car is clean, little too clean...but that dudes shirts are fucking garbage. Finer things in life it says on their website...that includes a can of fucking spray paint and a cardboard stencils? Can't even afford to go to a screen printer and make half way decent shirts. Half way decent because his designs are gaaabbbbbaaaaggggggeeeeeee!!!!! Learn a thing or two about design before you go off making shirts with myspace editor logos on them...whack attack!
Wtf he is just making some shirts for the people on here not trying to make a living off of it... I think the designs look awesome and I bought a shirt so I guess thats all that matters... Quit being a douchebag and keep to yourself.
Old 07-19-2007, 12:08 PM   #89
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
id buy one... does it come in fat guy size? XL ?
Old 07-19-2007, 12:14 PM   #90
Shadytrixta1
Leaky Injector

Shadytrixta1 is on the path to ruinShadytrixta1 is on the path to ruinShadytrixta1 is on the path to ruin
Are there any in the turqoiuse and pink yet ill take one in YL
Closed Thread