Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Bring this hoodie out first???
YES!!! Bring them out or I will stab you in the eyebrow!! 47 82.46%
NO!!! DorkiDori = WTFOMGSTFU!!! 10 17.54%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 11:59 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
DorkiDori S13 Chassis Hoodie (Zip-up Style)

ok...i want to see the feedback on this before i introduce it...do u guys dig this a little more than the battskull hoodie???

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2008, 12:11 AM   #2
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
can i get a custom Black with red cars made....

regardless i will be buying as soon as you go production .. i need a new hoodie its getting cold out here
Old 10-08-2008, 12:43 AM   #3
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
can i get a custom Black with red cars made....

regardless i will be buying as soon as you go production .. i need a new hoodie its getting cold out here
sorry...no custom shirts or setups any more...because of how many screens im using now its VERY expensive to do a custom setup...maybe one day it will be alot easier when i have the budget to have TONS of shirts made in asia so i can do the kinda stuff u see at hot topic...but for now with the traditional screen printing method...no can do

these hoodies will be a thinner style so theyre easily fashionable in different seasons...the battskull hoodie will be a much thicker material so u have something super warm to wear in the winter

im also looking into doing beanies right now too...theyre not going to feature cars...just the battskull and the word mark (due to the fact i have to have the beanies embroidered...heavily detailed images like the cars dont turn out well at all when embroidered)

Old 10-08-2008, 01:02 AM   #4
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
i like the blue hoodie...i'd be down for one.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:30 AM   #5
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
Awesome... you're coming out with hoodies now. I <3 hoodies. Only thing is they are zip up hoodies.... I'm super picky about zip up hoodies... cuz they gotta be the kind where the fabric around the zip isn't super stiff, and super annoying when you are trying to be lazy / comfortable. Also don't like the kind which tend to curl up when they are unzipped.

Anyway... def bring this out before the skull bat, this is a good way to start the season

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
Old 10-08-2008, 09:00 AM   #6
PBucch
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (0)
PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I like it, but it seems you jsut made the design(which is cool) and are slapping it in teh middle of the hoodie, hows that thing gonna look when its getting rocked open or half zipped ya know?

better image placement maybe even break the image up a bit and spread it out around the hoodie, Id love to get one of these if you could improve it. This just looks hastily done for a quick buck to me.

Small improvements and I am all over this.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:59 AM   #7
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBucch View Post
I like it, but it seems you jsut made the design(which is cool) and are slapping it in teh middle of the hoodie, hows that thing gonna look when its getting rocked open or half zipped ya know?

better image placement maybe even break the image up a bit and spread it out around the hoodie, Id love to get one of these if you could improve it. This just looks hastily done for a quick buck to me.

Small improvements and I am all over this.
im not gonna knock you for your opinion because it is yours...but i am not slapping these things together as you had bluntly put (or intended)...placement on hoodies is a bit different than shirts and im limited to one screen setup per hoodie...so all the designs have to be built around a small sized hoodie...which means the most ideal placement on a small that will work all the way up thru XXL is in the direct center so i can keep the car images large and fill up most of the blank area with design stuff

most people have this idea that printing on clothes is nothing more than sticking the shirt or cloth into some kind of special printer and hitting print like a wide format ink jet or desktop style printer...it is quite the opposite and there is a lot of different factors i have to keep in mind while im designing these things...unfortunatly i have to limit myself at times to certain constraints that screen printing puts on designing stuff

alot of shirts you guys see at the mall at like hot topic or volcom or any other major apparel outlet are printed in huge bulk by companies in asia and what not...and most of these companies have special manufacturing methods that allow for full coverage of the design on a tee or they use certain inks that allow for better color...unfortunatly with my current budget and order flow, i cannot do or offer the same kind of printing methods or output they do in their designs...im working on changing that one day...but for now i am confined to traditional screen printing methods that somewhat limit what i can do

believe me when i say this...i work VERY hard for you guys to bring you neat apparel that you would enjoy and also be proud of wearing because of your enjoyment of you car and the motorsports you participate in...the above design took me well over 16 hours to work up for you guys...creating the art for the cars isnt exactly an easy job to begin with...but then to actually work up a design AROUND the already existing cars which dont exactly follow fashion trends is another story altogether...but, please, dont think for one second that i throw these things together in a 2 hour period and plot to sell a few thousand of them just rip you guys off with shitty design work...i would much rather bust my hump making something that everyone can enjoy that takes me 15-20 hours to design instead of making a design that takes 2-3 hours that looks like shit...ive been an artist my entire life and i do not allow myself to release anything i deem poorly designed unto the world as it wouldnt be something i could stand back and learn from

Old 10-08-2008, 10:16 AM   #8
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I appreciate your work man.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:27 AM   #9
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
Did not mean to come off as passive aggressive in that post, apologies if you took it that way.

thanks for the info about the process. good luck with the design, I am looking forward to seeing the physical product.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:44 AM   #10
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBucch View Post
Did not mean to come off as passive aggressive in that post, apologies if you took it that way.

thanks for the info about the process. good luck with the design, I am looking forward to seeing the physical product.
wasnt bitchin at yah or ne thing...just thought id give some insight into what goes on in my little world and try to help you guys understand some of the boundries i have to work with when designing these things for everone

Old 10-08-2008, 12:28 PM   #11
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
awww i was hoping the Zip ups would be the thicker one....
Old 10-08-2008, 01:39 PM   #12
bloodie73

bloodie73 is a jewel in the roughbloodie73 is a jewel in the roughbloodie73 is a jewel in the roughbloodie73 is a jewel in the roughbloodie73 is a jewel in the roughbloodie73 is a jewel in the roughbloodie73 is a jewel in the roughbloodie73 is a jewel in the rough
I'd get one... or two even. ;]
Old 10-08-2008, 02:32 PM   #13
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
i like this one way more then the last good job

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Old 10-08-2008, 02:39 PM   #14
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
i like ill take a black one once its made

there zip ups right
Old 10-08-2008, 03:53 PM   #15
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
you aint gotta struggle with a shovel to dig this

Old 10-08-2008, 04:01 PM   #16
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

im working with the screen printers at the moment...this may end up being a regular hoodie =( (because of problems with printing it right over the zipper area)

would anyone be heavily opposed to me making this into a normal pull over hoodie??? (that way i can offer em on thicker material for you mid west and back east guys who are gonna start freezin nuts soon)

im working VERY hard to have the details sorted and get a sale on for em BY monday morning

Old 10-08-2008, 10:16 PM   #17
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i like the blue one!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 10-08-2008, 11:09 PM   #18
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
dont print over the zipper area!

make the logo smaller, and put it on like the lower side/back of the hoodie. that would be dope
Old 10-08-2008, 11:33 PM   #19
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
zip up>pullover
Old 10-08-2008, 11:51 PM   #20
240sxaddict
Leaky Injector

240sxaddict is making a name for him/her self240sxaddict is making a name for him/her self
leave em as is... and I'll buy one.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:32 PM   #21
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Hey dude. Man those designs are siiick. Ill be either buying the balc and white or balc and red one. Probably black and white one.....how much you think of letting these go for?
Old 10-09-2008, 02:36 PM   #22
THE-D
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
THE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
will buy the black one as long as its a zip up
Old 10-09-2008, 06:18 PM   #23
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

im trying to get these out for sale on here asap...but im having problems with my screen printers getting off their butts to make the particular board they need to have to print them

this might wind up being a normal hoodie simply cause im sick of waiting to bring this out to you guys (i know i wanna rock one asap too)...i know some of you really want it in zip up but with the problems im running into with my printers...it may be delayed for a few weeks...and i dont wanna wait that long to get u guys a hoodie (im already laggin WAY behind in winter wear....i wanted to have a hoodie for sale in the first week of october)

Old 10-09-2008, 09:49 PM   #24
240sxaddict
Leaky Injector

240sxaddict is making a name for him/her self240sxaddict is making a name for him/her self
dont budge. i'll wait for a zippered hoodie. do it once, do it right.

patience.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:08 AM   #25
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxaddict View Post
dont budge. i'll wait for a zippered hoodie. do it once, do it right.

patience.

its more along the lines of being able to do it at all

Old 10-10-2008, 05:14 AM   #26
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I'd definitely buy one but it has to be a zip up so I can get it on over the 'fro...
Old 10-12-2008, 01:22 PM   #27
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
ill take 2 when you start making them
Old 10-12-2008, 01:31 PM   #28
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

theyll be up for sale later tonight...im making some updates to the site right now and i will be posting the official group buy link to the shopping cart page...so yah...if u go to the site right now DO NOT BUY ONE YET...i will have them cheaper for you guys

Old 10-12-2008, 09:06 PM   #29
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

poll is now closed...please use the link below to pick up a hoodie...

http://zilvia.net/f/advertiser-speci...-up-style.html

Closed Thread