Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: S13 front or pop ups?
S13 84 42.42%
Pop ups 114 57.58%
Voters: 198. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 12:45 PM   #31
240sx_LE
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rongfk View Post
pop up's with a type-x bumper....

like this.

that actually came out pretty nice
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2007, 11:23 PM   #32
Suckmycack
Leaky Injector

Suckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to all
Popups! ftmfw!!
silvia face is for gays, and homos.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:48 PM   #33
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
just keep the popups and call it a Onevia all day long, and make them aussie's mad jealous.ha. It's got that '80's ballin' factor. I like how they look and long debated on the Silvia front. They are sick as heck with the full kit for the onevia.hmph. Silvia faces rule! But do the kit + pop-ups.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:24 AM   #34
Silverbullet
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Silverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Silverbullet
onevia? how about just calling it a 240sx since thats what it is lol
Go back to whatever Honda forum you came from.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:11 AM   #35
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I had a real silvia so no need for silvia front. Pop ups are the shit USA style! Reminds me of my first 240sx.

Old 11-18-2007, 11:48 AM   #36
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Alright Ive decided on pop ups with a real URAS kit. The money saved I will use for 5 lug and little stuffs. Thanks a lot for the votes!
Old 11-21-2007, 02:46 PM   #37
tunerzimage
Zilvia Addict

tunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tunerzimage
Pop-ups with a nice front bumper and sleepy eyes look better and cost a little less too.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:56 PM   #38
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
Visualize this.
You are walking away from your car in the parking lot.
Your car is finally finished, in all its glory.
You look back over your shoulder at your car with a smile on your face.

What front did it have?
Go with that one.

Old 11-21-2007, 02:58 PM   #39
jesuchristo
Leaky Injector

jesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-knownjesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-knownjesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-knownjesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
its really your call man, but ive always loved the s13 front end on coupes, but for a fastback its popups all the way.
yes.

message length
Old 11-21-2007, 04:00 PM   #40
tunerzimage
Zilvia Addict

tunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond repute
Popups FTW.

Old 11-21-2007, 04:15 PM   #41
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunerzimage View Post
Popups FTW.
Agreed.....But on FB.Coupes are sexier with the front end.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:53 PM   #42
tunerzimage
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
Agreed.....But on FB.Coupes are sexier with the front end.

Ditto. I totally agree.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:11 PM   #43
boostdd
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
boostdd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
as mentioned before, coupes with sil front is sex

but i dig both pop ups and sil front
Old 11-22-2007, 12:09 AM   #44
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Silvia conversion is getting old. In Japan their doing the USDM pop-up conversions. I just stuck with the pop-ups on my coupe but I went sleepy eye with the HID fogs. It's a little work but it's worth it.
I didn't go with a kit though. I got the Xenon front lip.
Old 11-22-2007, 01:03 AM   #45
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
Silvia conversion is getting old. In Japan their doing the USDM pop-up conversions. I just stuck with the pop-ups on my coupe but I went sleepy eye with the HID fogs. It's a little work but it's worth it.
I didn't go with a kit though. I got the Xenon front lip.
Wouldnt they just use they 180sx front end?
Old 11-23-2007, 06:06 PM   #46
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsnail View Post
Wouldnt they just use they 180sx front end?
That's what I meant. I just call it a USDM conversion cause I find it funny that everyone here is going "JDM" and they are doing 180sx conversions to Silvia's and pulling Honda badges off and replacing them with Acura badges.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:46 PM   #47
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
pop ups,

so much hotter than silvia front.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:26 PM   #48
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Coupe needs fixed brick style headlights.

Hatch needs pop ups.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:02 PM   #49
GoodOl'S13
Zilvia Addict

GoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GoodOl'S13
coupe= silvia front end
hatch =pop ups

Secret Society
Old 11-27-2007, 12:29 PM   #50
Sky 3

Sky 3 is on a distinguished road
Pop ups are cool...until the malfunction and won't pop up anymore!
:~(
Old 11-27-2007, 01:31 PM   #51
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Way too many poop ups in this thread.

Old 11-27-2007, 01:41 PM   #52
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
sil-80's are the plague!
keep it on the coupe

I do like popups.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:36 PM   #53
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
the sil front matches the coupes "boxy" look

popups matches the fb's rounder shape

sil80 = round ass + flat/box face = ugh
Old 11-27-2007, 06:42 PM   #54
nvrplzd240
Leaky Injector

nvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to nvrplzd240
Hard decision imo.. they both look sick done right.. but i may have to lean towards pop ups. Then again, I don't have a coupe.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:10 PM   #55
hotblah
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
hotblah is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
s13 silvia front... alt the way...
Old 11-27-2007, 08:48 PM   #56
xcusememisswyn
Zilvia Addict

xcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfection
Pop ups!!
Old 11-27-2007, 09:23 PM   #57
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
silvia front on coupe. not on fastback.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:23 PM   #58
LloydXmas
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
LloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

silvia front, doesn't look "gay" or ugly on mine I think even if it is a "sileighty"
Old 11-27-2007, 10:02 PM   #59
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky 3 View Post
Pop ups are cool...until the malfunction and won't pop up anymore!
:~(
i feel ya man. my 180 is having the same problem, but at least they are stuck in the UP position. it pisses me off that they wont go back down.

i say go with the Silvia front on a coupe. i dont really like the look of pop-ups on the front of a coupe, it doesnt look right to me.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:27 AM   #60
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by E Double View Post
i feel ya man. my 180 is having the same problem, but at least they are stuck in the UP position. it pisses me off that they wont go back down.

i say go with the Silvia front on a coupe. i dont really like the look of pop-ups on the front of a coupe, it doesnt look right to me.
I like them more when they're up.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Closed Thread