Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: How much debt do you own?
$0-1k 65 16.84%
$1k-10k 126 32.64%
$10k-15k 30 7.77%
$15k-25k 34 8.81%
$25k-40k 39 10.10%
I'm debt free baby! 92 23.83%
Voters: 386. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-23-2008, 05:25 PM   #1
spartanic
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
spartanic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How much debt do you owe?

I'm sure not a lot of people here can say they're debt free. Statistics say that Americans are over grand total of over $1 trillion dollars in debt. What about you?

spartanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2008, 05:26 PM   #2
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
35-55 grand...im 22 years old

student loans..and a repossesed car..thanks to my whore ex girlfriend
Old 09-23-2008, 05:43 PM   #3
SoguRacing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
SoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SoguRacing
Debt free here though i almost went into bebt when i spun a rod bearing. around 2g's for a rebuild. this past paycheck puts me just past the spot
Old 09-23-2008, 05:48 PM   #4
oldschoolsilvia
Zilvia Member

oldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Loan for my advan charge ... I owe like $1500ish still...
oldschoolsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 06:06 PM   #5
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
im way in the hole.i owe the state of california about 17k, for court fees and all kinds of traffic tickets.even if i sold both my cars i would still be in the hole a couple g's. thinkin about just goin back to jail and servin time in exchange for payment.....uggggg
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 06:12 PM   #6
definitionxmk

definitionxmk is an unknown quantity at this point
I think my car loan is about $15k and my student loan is $45k... x_x
definitionxmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 06:15 PM   #7
blitzsti22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
blitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blitzsti22
2k for rims i bought
blitzsti22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 06:20 PM   #8
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Probably somewhere around 4k.

I'm 19.
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 06:20 PM   #9
KAT0
Leaky Injector

KAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to KAT0
Debt free, although I don't know how much longer that'll remain a fact.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:21 PM   #10
anyotherone
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
anyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Oops. I clicked 0-1k instead of debt free.

I don't like spending money I don't really have.
anyotherone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:12 PM   #11
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by anyotherone View Post
Oops. I clicked 0-1k instead of debt free.

I don't like spending money I don't really have.

damn right. i cash out my parts. i dont like credit cards and putting myself in big debt.
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 06:50 PM   #12
tanks13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
tanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tanks13 Send a message via Yahoo to tanks13
i have about 4k in tickets but fuck that shit imma serve the time hahaha shit its only two weeks inthere and i aint taking no showers hahahah what what in the...
Old 09-23-2008, 07:08 PM   #13
Rayne
Zilvia Addict

Rayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfection
The interesting thing about our current monetary system is the fact that debt is money.
Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 07:46 PM   #14
Naughty240
Zilvia Member

Naughty240 will become famous soon enoughNaughty240 will become famous soon enoughNaughty240 will become famous soon enoughNaughty240 will become famous soon enoughNaughty240 will become famous soon enough
14k on credit card but I can account for most of it. Spent way to much on my car this summer.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #15
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
11k left from school, and i'm going back to school next year, hooray.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:16 PM   #16
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
none that Im aware of.
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:20 PM   #17
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo
Debt free until January, then it's tuition only into a student loan.

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:12 PM   #18
mike_0678
Leaky Injector

mike_0678 is just really nicemike_0678 is just really nicemike_0678 is just really nicemike_0678 is just really nicemike_0678 is just really nicemike_0678 is just really nicemike_0678 is just really nicemike_0678 is just really nicemike_0678 is just really nice
School has me on lock
mike_0678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:19 PM   #19
werwuryoantenaz
BANNED

werwuryoantenaz has a spectacular aura aboutwerwuryoantenaz has a spectacular aura aboutwerwuryoantenaz has a spectacular aura aboutwerwuryoantenaz has a spectacular aura aboutwerwuryoantenaz has a spectacular aura aboutwerwuryoantenaz has a spectacular aura about
on the top of my head i prolly owe about 20k total...half in credit cards...and the other half is on court fees/fines, and lawyer feez.
keepin my ass out of the the "Vacation Island"
werwuryoantenaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:44 PM   #20
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
119k mortgage.... ugh im 22 yrs old and in the hole for 25yrs lol.

I owe like 18k on my versa.

And I think 16k on my civic.

And 6k to my dad lol.

180sx is 100% mine though lol.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:05 PM   #21
werwuryoantenaz
BANNED

werwuryoantenaz has a spectacular aura aboutwerwuryoantenaz has a spectacular aura aboutwerwuryoantenaz has a spectacular aura aboutwerwuryoantenaz has a spectacular aura aboutwerwuryoantenaz has a spectacular aura aboutwerwuryoantenaz has a spectacular aura about
damn 22 and have a house and toys to play with...what is ur gig...i gotta to be doin what u doin...it seems that all ur debts are for the positive...
werwuryoantenaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:26 AM   #22
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by werwuryoantenaz View Post
damn 22 and have a house and toys to play with...what is ur gig...i gotta to be doin what u doin...it seems that all ur debts are for the positive...
i got a career going in digital multimedia... so ugh... flash, web, motion graphics, and 3d animation.

most of the money comes from freelancing [the amount of work i get is directly proportional to the parts I get for my 180sx lol] but I also got a steady 9-5 doing the same stuff which pays the bills/mortgage/car payments. on the weekends i help out at my uncles computer store slinging parts for $9hr + (a lot of) commission. Once I got a steady freelancing "pool" I'll be quitting my uncle's place though as customers seem to be getting more ignorant and retardedly cheaper as the days go by....
Old 03-17-2009, 05:07 AM   #23
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

whereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to whereda40at
Quote:
Originally Posted by werwuryoantenaz View Post
just have to do work. i have a offer on a house right now for 225k. have a few toys too.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:10 PM   #24
sideways7
Zilvia Member

sideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to all
I was down to only about 3k in mostly a student loan and a little bit on a credit card. This las month I put on about $1500 on a credit card moving back to cali.

What really sucks is that I got a nice raise moving out here, but I have less money left over after all my bills and expenses for the month.
sideways7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:34 PM   #25
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
$5,671.10

Car accident from a few years back. Was driving "my" car, which was under my mom's insurance, which she had neglected to tell me expired two days prior, got into an accident... Cop said it was my fault - I was turning on a green arrow, the bitch ran a red light and hit me, how the FUCK is that MY fault?! ...So, I got stuck with the bill for the damages to the other car - $10,187.10 - Thanks Mom.

Other than that little piece of nonsense... No other debts here.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:36 PM   #26
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
After college probably gone be around 12-15k
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:23 AM   #27
Modrified
Zilvia Member

Modrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of light
probably almost 30g when school is done.
Modrified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:14 AM   #28
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
daaamn im debt free baby on the flip side im + thousands of dallas at 19
1989rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:19 AM   #29
240trooper
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
240trooper is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trooper Send a message via Yahoo to 240trooper
at least 3K lol, tickets, impound yard, bills

2.7L
240trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:05 AM   #30
dogg4217
Leaky Injector

dogg4217 will become famous soon enoughdogg4217 will become famous soon enoughdogg4217 will become famous soon enoughdogg4217 will become famous soon enough
30k in school loans, graduated 2004
205k in house loan(split between me and her)
under 1k in all credit
5k in a timeshare(split between me and her, thinking about selling to make profit)
6k in a Jeep wrangler
240sx is mine (but I got to buy parts to complete the build)

I'm 26yrs old.
dogg4217 is offline   Reply With Quote